Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Greenhood asks about radars...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Greenhood asks about radars... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/17/2005 1:21:17 PM   
Tootenhamon

I wanted to ask you for everything about in-game radars. What kind of radars are available for both US and Japs., how to mount them on ship, which radar to mount on what kind of ship, where, how, when, how to produce them as Japanese, when, how to check which ship have a radar installed in last turn. And i think that's it. Thank you.
Post #: 1
RE: Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/17/2005 2:55:43 PM   
Honda

You don't have to and can't do anything about radars. They are genericaly produced just as weapons and can be found in Base Force inventories. Naval mounted radars are devices that appear on ships. Some start with them som don't, but as war progresses the radars get upgraded along side other waepons.

This is a table that shows all the radar stats, S stands for surface and A for air search

Name........................................Range........................................Effect........................................Type(?)
Type 271 Radar............................28...........................................75.............................................S
Type 279 Radar..........................250...........................................70.............................................A
SC Radar.....................................24...........................................50.............................................S
SG Radar.....................................28...........................................75.............................................S
SJ Radar......................................25...........................................70.............................................S
CXAM Radar...............................150...........................................50.............................................A
SCR-270 Radar...........................250...........................................70.............................................A
CPS-1 Radar...............................400...........................................80.............................................A
Type 13 Radar............................100...........................................45.............................................A
Type 21 Radar..............................20...........................................55.............................................S
Type 22 Radar..............................34...........................................60.............................................S
Sound Detector (J)........................25...........................................10.............................................A
Sound Detector (A).......................25...........................................10.............................................A

I apologize I can't name the creator of this table. I forgot since it was a long time ago I downloaded it
Cheers

(in reply to Tootenhamon)
Post #: 2
RE: Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/17/2005 5:28:23 PM   
Milman

Can someone explain what those numbers represent (Range , Effect and Type) ?

(in reply to Honda)
Post #: 3
RE: Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/17/2005 5:42:48 PM   
Terminus

Range is in miles, Effect is the %-chance of detection. S and A are explained just above the table.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Milman)
Post #: 4
RE: Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/17/2005 11:58:17 PM   
Milman

CPS-1 Radar......400......80.....A

When this radar detecet planes on 400 miles from him what than ? Is this only for better CAP over him or .... ?

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 5
RE: Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/18/2005 1:29:21 AM   
FeurerKrieg

SHould provide better CAP. You necessarily see greater numbers in CAP, but you will see more planes airborne to intercept. In other words, you should see more 'Diving to intercept' than you see 'Climbing to intercept' (unless you CAP was set to a lower altitude). You will see more of your CAP fighter firing at the enemy.

Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks

(in reply to Milman)
Post #: 6
RE: Greenhood asks about radars... - 12/18/2005 4:17:59 AM   
Honda

...thus making the radarless bloody battles even more bloody.

(in reply to FeurerKrieg)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Greenhood asks about radars... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI