Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Enemy is in violation of our Treaties

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Enemy is in violation of our Treaties Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Enemy is in violation of our Treaties - 5/16/2006 10:29:21 PM   
wintersmoon

I was playing as Prussia and at war with Sweden. They surrendered and one of the clauses in the treaty was that Sweden was to NOT have more than 25,000 men in Holstein. But Sweden violated that clause of the treaty. After each turn the Events screen stated that "Sweden had more than 25,000 in Holstein in violation of the Treaty".

My question is....what recourse do I have in regards to Sweden? Are they penalized each turn glory points for being in violation of the treaty? Can I declare war without penalty? It seems like I have no options. Can anyone help?
Post #: 1
RE: Enemy is in violation of our Treaties - 5/17/2006 6:24:01 AM   
Southern Hunter

They are being penalised Glory Points each turn, just as you would be if you were to violate a treaty. Not much more you can do. The game will generally tell you if there is a 'casus belli' and free opportunity to declare war without penalty.

Now you answer mine :-)

Last game I was getting a -4 Glory points penalty each turn for being in violation of a treaty. Problem is, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how I was in breach. Got kinda annoying.

Hunter

(in reply to wintersmoon)
Post #: 2
RE: Enemy is in violation of our Treaties - 5/17/2006 7:17:42 AM   
wintersmoon

Maybe there is a treaty signed by other nations that you are violating, or maybe its a glitch.

The game did not tell you what treaty you were violating?

(in reply to Southern Hunter)
Post #: 3
RE: Enemy is in violation of our Treaties - 5/17/2006 7:34:11 AM   
Southern Hunter

No, It was one of them. I kind of went through cancelling treaties (causing more glory loss) but I never really figured out which one it was, or how to correct it.

(in reply to wintersmoon)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Enemy is in violation of our Treaties Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI