Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website! - 5/20/2006 2:09:21 AM   
jacmar

Taz...I noticed the same thing. I still have no resolution at this time. I hope there is something we can do about it...

(in reply to Taz0713)
Post #: 31
RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website! - 5/20/2006 2:10:14 AM   
BryanK

If Puresim is running when you copy over the facepacks, you should quit the program and reload.

On another topic, I'm uploading all of my mods via yousendit.com for ya, Padresfan. Either tonight or tomorrow I'll send you the link; feel free to upload what ever you like to your site. Here's what's included:
1. 2005 MLB Stadium Pack
2. Fictional Facepack
3. Historical Facepack
4. Tweaked PS2007 XML and Player Card
5. Tweaked Database

The database is mostly just name changes to make the face pack "plug and play," but there are other revisions such as splitting Babe Ruth's career into Babe the batter and George Herman the pitcher.

(in reply to Taz0713)
Post #: 32
RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website! - 5/20/2006 3:52:49 AM   
jacmar

BryanK...You were right...I redownloaded the facepack with the game not running, and the pics were there for my game...I do have a couple of other questions....How can I start a Great Teams League from different Seasons using the sandbox mode? I have tried, but have no idea how to get the actual teams...Also...in looking at the stats, can you seperate the american and national league, or do you have to see everything all together? Thanks...

(in reply to BryanK)
Post #: 33
RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website! - 5/20/2006 5:43:20 PM   
Taz0713

Thanks for the tips, I finally figured it out. When I unzipped the face pack the pictures went to the face directory, not the present day folder. Once I moved them that fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Randy

(in reply to jacmar)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> RE: Announcing my new PureSim Mods Website! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI