Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dumb Buying question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Dumb Buying question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dumb Buying question - 5/19/2006 5:20:17 AM   
Weavos

Hello,

I want to but this game for my brother. Is there a way I can buy dgital and use his e-mail address? I want to give it as a gift to him. Or should I just buy the CD and have it shipped to him?

Thanks

Weaves
Post #: 1
RE: Dumb Buying question - 5/19/2006 5:24:23 AM   
Erik Rutins

I think the easiest method would probably be to go for the physical boxed copy, it will look better as a gift as well. For the download however, you can always download it yourself, then burn the installer to a CD, write the serial number on it and ship it to him. I'm not sure you could substitute his e-mail and still get it to work, but I haven't tried that myself.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Weavos)
Post #: 2
RE: Dumb Buying question - 6/1/2006 9:33:35 PM   
Weavos

Hello again,

I did, in fact, buy this game for my brother. However, there was a shipping problem. The item arrived in the UPS center in Evansville, IN last week. It was supposed to be delivered to his house on Thursday(5/25). It still has not arrived, nor were any notices left at the house.

I spoke with UPS and they recommended I contact Digital River. I spoke with a woman (Christy?) at Digital River yesterday. I asked her to put a tracer on the UPS package (UPS would only do a tracer from the original shipper).

How do I get updated on this situation? Will Digital River send me e-mails? (UPS can't provide me with any information since I am not the shipper nor shippee.)

Thanks

(in reply to Weavos)
Post #: 3
RE: Dumb Buying question - 6/1/2006 9:55:08 PM   
Erik Rutins

Weavos,

That really sounds like a UPS issue, however if you contacted Digital River then you shold receive a follow up from them. I would also keep contact with UPS though, since it seems to have been misplaced after it left our hands. If you like, e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your contact and order info and I'll make sure it's being followed up on.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Weavos)
Post #: 4
RE: Dumb Buying question - 6/2/2006 8:13:57 PM   
Weavos

Thanks for checking into this Erik.  I sent you e-mail yesterday with the order and tracking numbers

Jeff

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Dumb Buying question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI