Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker >> Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen - 5/29/2006 10:42:38 PM   
crm114

Shaun, I am LOVING the demo for PureSim, and I will undoubtedly be buying the electronic download this week. One nit-pick: Is there any way that we could get an undo button for the in-game lineup changes? On a couple of occasions now, a slip of the mouse has found my team covering shortstop with a reserve catcher.

On a different matter, has anyone seen a pitcher make a pick-off attempt yet?

edit: spelled Shaun's name correctly..

< Message edited by crm114 -- 5/29/2006 10:46:09 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen - 6/1/2006 1:56:22 AM   
Amaroq

crm - let's say you have

SS - Smith

and you accidentally replace him with Johnson, who is a catcher.

If you then, before leaving the Lineup Card screen, click 'SS Johnson', you should notice that Smith (in your list of substitutes) is not crossed out, and you can in fact, 'substitute' Smith 'back in' for Johnson. It isn't (quite) an Undo button... but it's gotten me out of a bad spot once or twice!

I've not seen a pitcher make a pickoff move - but the 'hold runners' attribute interacts with the runner's Speed to determine whether or not he attempts to steal when the manager tells him to.

(in reply to crm114)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker >> Feature request: Undo button for in-game lineup screen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI