Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for after steal attempt

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for after steal attempt Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for after... - 6/10/2006 11:50:48 PM   
jono

Puresim 2007 v1.10
Top of the seventh batter singles. 2-1 pitch to the next batter, runner on first steals second. AI puts in a pinch hitter for batter. Then it shows the guy who had just stole second walking so he's on first and second now, then the pinch hitter batted. Looked in game log and where it usually shows the pitcher pitching to the batter, for the walk it just showed the result without the pitcher pitching.
Same game eighth inning. Batter singled, next batter made an out, pitched out to the next batter and caught the runner stealing. AI pinch hit for the batter but the batter batted anyway and popped out, again without the play by play showing the pitcher pitching to him.
Ninth inning, the batter who was supposed to pinch hit for the last guy leads off as when he was supposed to pinch hit last inning he also took the guys defensive position.
Clear as mud?
Post #: 1
RE: Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for a... - 6/11/2006 1:12:34 AM   
jono

I don't think the steal attempt has anything to do with the odd happenings anymore, I think it has to do with pinch hitting for a batter in the middle of an at bat.
2 games later man gets on, is wild pitched to second in the next batters AB and they put a pinch hitter in for the batter.  The game said that the man that was wild pitched to second is up again but looking at the game log after the game it had the batter who was pinch hit for batting and flying out and the guy who was supposed to pinch hit for him being pinch hit for next.

(in reply to jono)
Post #: 2
RE: Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for a... - 6/17/2006 7:12:31 PM   
puresimmer

Yikes. This is a tricky one, I haven't been able to track it down yet.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to jono)
Post #: 3
RE: Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for a... - 6/22/2006 9:18:23 AM   
jono

It happened to me again.  Batter up 3-0 count, runner stole second.  Pinch hitter in for batter, man who had just flown out to left walked 2 pitches later, then the pinch hitter singled.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Odd things happening when batter is pinch hit for after steal attempt Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI