Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain - 6/25/2006 11:15:51 PM   
Przemcio231

I didn't ment 10% but 10%. the dot is another small circle... any way what is the limit of a man can have alcohol in his blood and drive... ;) in poland is something like 0.5%.

As for this guy Remeber that the lethal level of Alcochol in Blood do not count for Poles and Russians

Pinky: Hey Brain what are we goeing to do this evening?
Brain: The Usual Pinky we will try to take over the World;)

(in reply to tsimmonds)
Post #: 61
RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain - 6/26/2006 2:28:32 AM   
Ursa MAior

If I remember correctly from around 3,5 to 5 o/oo is a deadly dosis. For most people that is.
Our record here was 5,4 and driving! Cpurse we drink way less liquors (I mean vodka) than the poles or the russians.

Good story about russian drinking habits. My uncle was the east-eu representative for a company producing pure alcohol (70-80%)in around 1994. He got rich (IIRC made 100.000 USD from this ONE business!) from selling vodka (made of this alcohol some water and flavours) to a company which organized Yeltsin's election campaign. THEY BOTTLED IT IN NORMAL SODA CANS! They said they give three of these to everybody who comes to an election speech. To quell their thirst!! They bought something like 1 million can of it. My uncle was told that most of the peolpe drank it during the speech which was no more than 1 hour long.

< Message edited by Ursa MAior -- 6/26/2006 2:30:19 AM >

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Przemcio231)
Post #: 62
RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain - 6/26/2006 2:29:25 AM   
Ursa MAior

Double post sorry.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 63
RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain - 6/26/2006 2:41:01 AM   
SargeantTex

the best non american beers I have tried

Modelo from mexico by far the smoothest beer I ever drank went down so smooth I didnt realize how fast I was getting drunk.

Foster from australia pretty dang good prefer this to budweiser

as far as American beer goes the only one I can stand is Keystone light with coors light a close second basically they taste the same not to mention they are both made by coors brewing go figure.

Bud light is a horrible beer I put it on the same level as miller lite and old milwaukee

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 64
RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain - 6/26/2006 7:31:20 PM   
anarchyintheuk

I'd put Bud Light far above the beers I had to drink in college because I couldn't afford any better: Buckhorn, Red White & Blue, Carling Black Label, Olys, Pearl, Schaefers, Hamms, Lone Star. I'm getting some sort of gag reflex just thinking about them.

(in reply to SargeantTex)
Post #: 65
RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain - 6/26/2006 7:37:40 PM   
rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: Przemcio231

I didn't ment 10% but 10%. the dot is another small circle... any way what is the limit of a man can have alcohol in his blood and drive... ;) in poland is something like 0.5%.

Hmmm - they are pretty liberal considering the USUAL fatal dose is 0.4%. i have seen people get up above that by considerably and survive OK, but bad things will happen to the folks that haven't worked up to that level over the years (things like breathing stopping, etc.)

US - legal limit in most places for driving was 0.1% - most people are fairly looped on that. They have been lowering it to 0.075% and 0.05% in many places.

(in reply to Przemcio231)
Post #: 66
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Spitfire Ale - The Bottle of Britain Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI