Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RTE 91 etc.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> RTE 91 etc. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RTE 91 etc. - 7/14/2006 3:43:08 PM   
jockmd

Running patch 1.19 beta.
On steals, batter's count still changes, for example from 1-2 to 3-1 or some other variable count that does not fit with the original count. Can that be fixed?
Still seeing pitcher listed as S when lefthanded in minors box.
Getting RTE 91 in middle of 5th season of sandlot ball. No locked rosters. Game halts and I can't seem to get through same game next reload or reboot.
Would like to see that all teams in league autofill roster size to required amount between seasons. Each postseason after free agency, cannot start the spring because the computer run teams have not filled out full roster, even though it appears as if each team is finalizing the roster.
Would like to have the choice of manually retiring players between seasons as an option instead of automatic retirement. I am running a Sandbox league of many players in their rookie stages, some players have not yet begun to promote to majors and are automatically retired.
Also have noticed that game compiles stats of players involved in games abruptly stopped due to RTE.
I am also having issues with auto complete game error (I think it says assertion or assumption failure).

Great game, lots of fun. Well worth the money spent, dollar for dollar for me is better than SOM. I have not yet gone beyond a fifth year, I am getting pretty frustrated with the hangups.

DB
Post #: 1
RE: RTE 91 etc. - 7/15/2006 11:25:59 PM   
puresimmer

You may want to try a mode other than sandbox, there is a lot more automated roster management. I'd also like to see if that clears up the issue you were running into.

Thanks for the kind words.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to jockmd)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> RTE 91 etc. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI