Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

IDF equipment long of tooth!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> IDF equipment long of tooth! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IDF equipment long of tooth! - 7/29/2006 11:41:16 PM   
Sandrik

The TO&E for TOAW III is getting a bit old and for the IDF it is very out of date. I'd be happy to research and suggest values for the upgraded M113 Zelda, Merkava IV, Mag'ach-6 Mag'ach-7, Sabra, Puma Eng Vehicle, Achzarit APC/IFV, & Nakpadon Eng Vehicle. That's if Matrix will add them to the "new equipment" section.

Al Sandrik
Post #: 1
RE: IDF equipment long of tooth! - 7/29/2006 11:44:14 PM   
Terminus

They won't, unfortunately. People have been yelling about the need for an equipment editor for years, to no avail...

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Sandrik)
Post #: 2
RE: IDF equipment long of tooth! - 7/30/2006 6:00:28 PM   
sstevens06

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sandrik

The TO&E for TOAW III is getting a bit old and for the IDF it is very out of date. I'd be happy to research and suggest values for the upgraded M113 Zelda, Merkava IV, Mag'ach-6 Mag'ach-7, Sabra, Puma Eng Vehicle, Achzarit APC/IFV, & Nakpadon Eng Vehicle. That's if Matrix will add them to the "new equipment" section.

Al Sandrik

Hi Al! I agree with you, the more current IDF equipment isn't well represented in TOAW. Worse yet, some of this equipment, particularly Puma, Achazarit, & Nakpadon, is rather unique and thus poorly represented by 'substitutes.' (E.g, IIRC these vehicles are built from captured & refurbished T-54/55 & Centurion MBT chasses, making them much more heavily armored than analogous Engineering/APC/IFV vehicles in other armies.)

Jlbetin is working on an equipment editor for TOAWIII - hopefully he will release it soon.

(in reply to Sandrik)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> IDF equipment long of tooth! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI