Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Games Pitched

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Games Pitched Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Games Pitched - 7/31/2006 4:21:19 AM   
henry296

I was simming the 1947 season and the leader in the appearances has already appeared in 90 games in it is early September. The real leader had only 62 and 10th place was around 42. In my season 10th place appeared in 71 games.

I know this isn't a showtopper, but this needs tweaks. Teams are pinch hitting for pitchers way too much leading to many appearances by relief pitchers and a lot less Complete Games. Real life leader had 24 with #10 at 19. In my sim, the leader on September 10th had 8.

Anyone with an XML tweak for either pitcher hook or pinch hitting tendencies?

Not that this matters because it could be random, but Ralph Kiner hit 51 HRs in 1947, but has hit only 5 in my sim. I've made all the parks accurate and Forbes Field is a big park so that might explain some of it.
Post #: 1
RE: Games Pitched - 7/31/2006 6:52:44 AM   
Nukester

Not that this helps you any, but Im seeing way too little CG and way too many Saves in my Deadball tests and noticed that hook setting in the XML just tonight. I lowered it to -2 but that didnt seem to do much. I may drop it way down to like -20 and see what that does.

(in reply to henry296)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Games Pitched Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI