Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Odd Assumptions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> RE: Odd Assumptions Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/15/2006 8:33:04 PM   
Sardonic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joisey

And then what? France doesn't need you for political points, the British have bigger fish to fry, and your economy is now seriously damaged with the loss of three provinces (Spain doesn't have many to start with), about 1/4 of your total. Assuming an average pick by the British player (i.e. not a sweetheart deal) you can expect to lose Galicia, Leon, and Old Castile. That brings your 32/16 economy down to 23/11 (Hey, almost exactly as poor as pathetic Turkey!), a reduction of about one third.

You are now perfectly postioned to defend against an attack by France that will never come (you've succeeded too well in making yourself not worth the effort) and in the meantime, are incapable of going on the offense against anyone. You certainly can't afford to replace cavalry losses. A couple of bad chit picks, and you could lose a war to Portugal!!

Then I guess it wont come. And If England did that, well it would be rather foolish of him.
Assisting you in preparing to defend against France is in his interests.
If he doesnt see it that way, that is sad. Remember who he is, and when the next game comes, dont make the same mistakes.

The entire point is to make France leave you alone. If he does, then you get what you wanted.

(in reply to Joisey)
Post #: 31
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/15/2006 8:54:06 PM   
Joisey

I think that getting France to leave you alone is only Step One.  Step Two is to have a plan for earning enough political points to have a chance to win.

Granted, I think you are on the right track.  How about this approach (assuming a hostile France):

Get your cavalry out of the Iberian pennisula and beyond the reach of France.  Morrocco, Majorca, London, somewhere.  Convert infantry factors out of corps and into garrisons.  Deny the French a single field combat and give him only trivial combats.  Make him have to besiege every provinical capital, and harass him with guerillas.  If he rolls badly you may be lucky enough to see him have to leave and deal with another major power threat before he finishes the job.  If not, you've lost three provinces that you can retake in three years when Nappy is off fighting someone else.  The more tedious and frustrating you made his first war against you, the less enthusiastic he'll be to have to do it again.

I would personally prefer the high stakes gamble of allying with France and betting the entire game on a single naval battle.  You'll probably lose more than half the time, but when you win you have a good shot at achieving dominant status and winning big.

(in reply to Sardonic)
Post #: 32
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/15/2006 9:08:02 PM   
Roads

Sardonic, you've now lost me.  How on earth can it be rational for Spain to give away 3 provinces to GB.  This automatically puts the Spanish fleet (Spain's most important asset, and one Britain would love to eliminate) at risk.  You give up a big chunk of your income and manpower.  And what have you gained?  Immunity from French attack?  That's not worth much if Britain and Turkey are now free to use you to gain political points.  Spain is weak enough as is thank you very much. 

(in reply to Joisey)
Post #: 33
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/15/2006 9:45:57 PM   
Sardonic

quote:

I think that getting France to leave you alone is only Step One.  Step Two is to have a plan for earning enough political points to have a chance to win.

Granted, I think you are on the right track.  How about this approach (assuming a hostile France):

Get your cavalry out of the Iberian pennisula and beyond the reach of France.  Morrocco, Majorca, London, somewhere.  Convert infantry factors out of corps and into garrisons.  Deny the French a single field combat and give him only trivial combats.  Make him have to besiege every provinical capital, and harass him with guerillas.  If he rolls badly you may be lucky enough to see him have to leave and deal with another major power threat before he finishes the job.  If not, you've lost three provinces that you can retake in three years when Nappy is off fighting someone else.  The more tedious and frustrating you made his first war against you, the less enthusiastic he'll be to have to do it again.

I would personally prefer the high stakes gamble of allying with France and betting the entire game on a single naval battle.  You'll probably lose more than half the time, but when you win you have a good shot at achieving dominant status and winning big.

That is of course part of what I was getting at.
I play, to WIN. To prove to the other players that you DONT need to bid high, to win the game.
I have known players that would delibretly bid outrageously high, just to make sure they got France or England.
But they had no chance of winning the game.

(in reply to Joisey)
Post #: 34
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/15/2006 9:48:05 PM   
Sardonic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Roads

Sardonic, you've now lost me.  How on earth can it be rational for Spain to give away 3 provinces to GB.  This automatically puts the Spanish fleet (Spain's most important asset, and one Britain would love to eliminate) at risk.  You give up a big chunk of your income and manpower.  And what have you gained?  Immunity from French attack?  That's not worth much if Britain and Turkey are now free to use you to gain political points.  Spain is weak enough as is thank you very much. 

First it requires that you trust England. Let us assume you do, and he sticks you.
There is that guy to the North that 'might' help you out, if you sell him your soul.

Other powers can always intervene if you invite them.

(in reply to Roads)
Post #: 35
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/15/2006 10:45:08 PM   
Joisey

I'm sure someone else has posted this in another thread, but a third option, in addition to what I've already discussed for making yourself a porcupine for the French snake to swallow, is to ally with Russia.  Be the Ramora to their shark and use them to garner political points.

You can get respect from England by being potentially too costly for them to take your fleet out if they have to fight the Russians too.  You and the Russians have a common enemy, Turkey, on which to beat on in regular intervals, and Russia will welcome your sending them corps to repel the Grand Armee or, alternatively, being a gadfly in the French rear, attacking French free states in Italy and generally siphoning off French strength against the Russian invasion.  All these things can garner you enough political points to win if you bid conservatively.

(in reply to Sardonic)
Post #: 36
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 7:34:37 AM   
Murat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sardonic

Start w a DOW against England, on turn #2 Surrender Unconditionally to England.
England MUST accept that surrender, he gets no choice.

You allow HIM to pick the three provinces to lose. Presumably, with some negotiations.

Now you are immune to France AND for the entire game.

Wow this gets even better. So you are going to a pre-existing state of war with Britain, which you declare before France declares their pre-existings, and then pray France does not jump in (wars start at the same time - unmodified die roll determines if France or Britain gets to go 1st on picks). Then on turn 2, you sue for peace hoping no French corps have crossed your border while Britain has landed 3 corps on your provinces? This is an even easier path to Spanish destruction and impotence for the remainder of the game. This game has got to come out soon, lots of great stories will come from these kinds of things.

(in reply to Sardonic)
Post #: 37
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 4:54:31 PM   
Roads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Murat

Again, you are counting on only being able to lose 3 provinces. Without that optional rule, Spain forcing civil disorder ends the game for Spain.

And this isn't entirely true either. France can never force Spain into civil disoder. All he can do is force an unconditional surrender. He will then undoubtedly take three provinces (he's annoyed at having pissed away a year or so in taking out Spain and getting no PPs for it, and wants to ensure that if there is a next time he'll have a head start on taking out Spain.

But the question here is when the next Fr-Sp war happens. Does France want to go through all this trouble again? With a well timed DOW Spain should be able to rapidly regain a couple of those provinces and their guerillas. If not she can immediately sue for peace.

In a game without the three province limit this approach (fighting France with guerillas and garrisons, denying him PPs) is much more dangerous for Spain. But even then a bunch of things have to go wrong for it to really fail. Or I suppose France may decide that he prefers teaching Spain a lesson to winning the game. If he doesn't care about winning he can absolutely wipe Spain out if the 3 province limit isn't in use.

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 38
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 6:12:57 PM   
Joisey

Even in a game without the three provinces only rule, wouldn't the victorious power (let's say France) want to keep its victim with it's capital province intact? 

The reason I say this is because with the one capital province left, this becomes a "Minor Province" with 8-9 corps!  Treat it just as you would a conquered free state, except this free state is nominally "Player Controlled" by another player.  You've convinced him to become your ally & vassal by not removing him from the game, and are even giving him the chance to eke out a win in political points by marching with your own vast victorious hordes.

Do this to Austria & Prussia, and you are an irresistable force!

Call it the Darth Vader approach, turning former enemies into your pawns.

(in reply to Roads)
Post #: 39
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 9:25:05 PM   
Murat

quote:

And this isn't entirely true either. France can never force Spain into civil disoder.

[ 8.7 ] THE CIVIL DISORDER STEP: If, during any Economic Phase, a major power can collect no home nation manpower, that major power goes into "civil disorder" and that major power is permanently out of the game and all of its home nation forces are permanently eliminated from the map.
8.7.1: All conquered minor countries of the major power undergoing civil disorder pass to the control of the major power occupying the major power's capital.
8.7.2: Controlled minor free states of the major power undergoing civil disorder become neutral if no enemy forces control their capital. If a capital is controlled, their control passes to the major power occupying their capital.
8.7.3: Each of that major power's home nation provinces are ceded to the major power controlling the provincial capital. EXCEPTION: Where no major power controls the provincial capital, that province passes to the major power controlling the national capital. These provinces are now all considered to be ceded provinces.
8.7.4: If the forces of two or more major powers are placed to dispute claims to territory arising from civil disorder (ie., mixed forces occupy a capital city), the involved major powers may decide on control in any mutually agreeable manner, or, if unable to agree, may use competitive die rolls to determine the new controlling major power (the modifiers from 4.6.2 apply to these die rolls for disputed minor countries).
8.7.5: Each major power at war with the major power undergoing civil disorder gains 5 political points, the same as if the major power in civil disorder had surrendered unconditionally.

(in reply to Roads)
Post #: 40
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 9:30:24 PM   
Murat

quote:

Even in a game without the three provinces only rule, wouldn't the victorious power (let's say France) want to keep its victim with it's capital province intact? 

The reason I say this is because with the one capital province left, this becomes a "Minor Province" with 8-9 corps!  Treat it just as you would a conquered free state, except this free state is nominally "Player Controlled" by another player.  You've convinced him to become your ally & vassal by not removing him from the game, and are even giving him the chance to eke out a win in political points by marching with your own vast victorious hordes.

Well yes but then you still have a player behind those corps and you cannot count on them not turning on you, weak as they may be.

(in reply to Joisey)
Post #: 41
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 9:43:32 PM   
Murat

quote:

City Garrison can surrender w Honors Of War
You will get them back.

And since I have them out:

7.5.4.1.2.3.1 Honors of War: The defender may ask for the "honors of war" (EXCEPTION: Turkish and Spanish defenders and their minor allies may not). If honors of war are granted by the besieger, the garrison corps and/or garrison army factors are moved to the nearest friendly-controlled unbesieged city and/or city area. If there is no such city, the garrison surrenders or fights instead. Note that minor free state garrisons may not leave their own country, and if forced to, would have to surrender or fight. There are no political points for the honors of war.

(in reply to Sardonic)
Post #: 42
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 11:14:46 PM   
Joisey

quote:

quote:

And this isn't entirely true either. France can never force Spain into civil disoder.

[ 8.7 ] THE CIVIL DISORDER STEP: If, during any Economic Phase, a major power can collect no home nation manpower, that major power goes into "civil disorder" and that major power is permanently out of the game and all of its home nation forces are permanently eliminated from the map.
8.7.1: All conquered minor countries of the major power undergoing civil disorder pass to the control of the major power occupying the major power's capital.
8.7.2: Controlled minor free states of the major power undergoing civil disorder become neutral if no enemy forces control their capital. If a capital is controlled, their control passes to the major power occupying their capital.
8.7.3: Each of that major power's home nation provinces are ceded to the major power controlling the provincial capital. EXCEPTION: Where no major power controls the provincial capital, that province passes to the major power controlling the national capital. These provinces are now all considered to be ceded provinces.
8.7.4: If the forces of two or more major powers are placed to dispute claims to territory arising from civil disorder (ie., mixed forces occupy a capital city), the involved major powers may decide on control in any mutually agreeable manner, or, if unable to agree, may use competitive die rolls to determine the new controlling major power (the modifiers from 4.6.2 apply to these die rolls for disputed minor countries).
8.7.5: Each major power at war with the major power undergoing civil disorder gains 5 political points, the same as if the major power in civil disorder had surrendered unconditionally.

Unless you are playing with Rule 11.9.1.2 in which case you ignore Rule 8.7.1 - 8.7.5 for a major power played by a player. Instead, when you have captured all provincial and national capitals you force the other player to sue for and accept any type of peace in the following peace step. So, you can force an unconditional surrender, which isn't too shabby.

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 43
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 11:16:27 PM   
Joisey

quote:

quote:

City Garrison can surrender w Honors Of War
You will get them back.

And since I have them out:

7.5.4.1.2.3.1 Honors of War: The defender may ask for the "honors of war" (EXCEPTION: Turkish and Spanish defenders and their minor allies may not). If honors of war are granted by the besieger, the garrison corps and/or garrison army factors are moved to the nearest friendly-controlled unbesieged city and/or city area. If there is no such city, the garrison surrenders or fights instead. Note that minor free state garrisons may not leave their own country, and if forced to, would have to surrender or fight. There are no political points for the honors of war.

In which case, if they surrender, you will get them back AFTER the war is over, not the siege.

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 44
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/16/2006 11:20:43 PM   
Joisey

quote:

quote:

Well yes but then you still have a player behind those corps and you cannot count on them not turning on you, weak as they may be.

True, this is possible, but unlikely. You hold all the cards and can still dispatch him rather quickly. As long as you keep winning and have a strong army, anyway. If you lose big time, then you might be too weak if your vassal decides to turncoat and stab you in the back. But if following my recomendations, you were using your vassal's army too, and he would have at least taken proportional losses too.

Such are the fortunes of war! I'd still rather take the risk and have an extra hundred odd infantry factors!

I believe this was the game Ming the Merciless was playing

< Message edited by Joisey -- 8/16/2006 11:22:15 PM >

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 45
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/17/2006 7:00:00 AM   
Murat

They would not have the manpower to build that many factors so it is dubious how much help they would be. I would rather take the manpower and keep my corps moving =)

(in reply to Joisey)
Post #: 46
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/17/2006 7:02:11 AM   
Murat

quote:

quote:

quote:

Unless you are playing with Rule 11.9.1.2 in which case you ignore Rule 8.7.1 - 8.7.5 for a major power played by a player. Instead, when you have captured all provincial and national capitals you force the other player to sue for and accept any type of peace in the following peace step. So, you can force an unconditional surrender, which isn't too shabby.

Rule 11.9.1 is the rule limiting province loss, which I already pointed out everyone was counting on, and without which I indicated Spain could be facing civil disorder and which Raods said was wrong, which it wasn't.

(in reply to Joisey)
Post #: 47
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/17/2006 7:16:03 AM   
Sardonic

Sorry but it simply sounds like Murat doesnt like a player who fights.

In such a case then, you better defeat me =) Because I WILL fight.

I will identify who the person that is causing me to lose the game, is, and do anything possible to take him down with me.

In my judgement, that player should never expect any less. It is cause and effect.

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 48
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/17/2006 7:18:05 AM   
Sardonic

quote:

quote:

Might take a long time for the PP to fall low enough for instability.
Much easier to simply grab all the capitals

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 49
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/17/2006 4:48:24 PM   
Joisey

quote:

They would not have the manpower to build that many factors so it is dubious how much help they would be. I would rather take the manpower and keep my corps moving =)

You're right. Upon further reflection, and in order to allow your vassals some ability to replace losses, I would allow the Prussian to retain Silesia, and the Austrian Bohemia, respectively. This would allow a low replacement rate, but they could slowly rebuild (under your watchful eye).

Recognize that at this stage of the game, with you fielding a combined army of 400+ infantry factors (assuming you have vassalized both Austria and Prussia), field combat with a foe is not going to go much beyond a round or two, and the proportional losses to your vassals actually won't be that big, so they don't need a large rate of replacement. Plus, it's too risky to let them have a larger economic base.

I'd also park three of my worst minor corps, plus one French corps, on each of their capitals as insurance. In the event of a betrayal, they'd have to announce that they are breaking their alliance with you and demand that my occupation stack leave their territory (which would only require moving one province away). Any move such as that would be considered open Rebellion, and the vassal could then be "euthanized" as an example to your other Vassals/Allies.

Also, you want to make sure that the vassal's army is kept far away from his own territory, off at the front of whomever you are currently at war with. Thus, he again has to telegraph his intentions far in advance, or to try to beat your four corps occupation stack with one (two tops) replacement corps.

I'm still working out the whole Darth Bonaparte approach.

<in the voice of James Earl Jones>

YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF....THE FRENCH SIDE! JOIN ME, KAISER WILHELM, AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD AS LORD AND VASSAL. TURN TO THE FRENCH SIDE, OR BE DESTROYED! BROUHAHAHAHAHA

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 50
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/17/2006 11:12:19 PM   
Roads

quote:

quote:

I do in fact know the Civil Disorder Rules. However,
-the civil disorder step only happens every three months, when there is an economic phase
-Spain can only go into civil disorder if all provincial capitals are occupied.

A minimally competent Spanish player can check every three months, during the peace phase to see if it is physically possible for all of his provincial capitals to fall in one move. If this is possible he immeidately sues for peace. Then...

4.4.2 SUING FOR PEACE: A major power wishing to "surrender" may "sue" for peace. Minor countries may not sue for peace, although peace can come through a "lapse" in a war (see 4.6.6),

4.4.2.1: A major power may not sue for peace to another major power that does not have forces within the suing home nation’s borders unless, at the same time, it sues for peace to all major powers with which it is at war.

4.4.2.2: When a major power sues for peace, the opponent must then offer a "formal peace," either a "conditional peace, " which must be accepted, or an 1 unconditional peace, which may be accepted only if the suing player desires. If desired, and several major powers are being sued for peace, have each player write down 'conditional' or 'unconditional' before revealing all the peace proposals simultaneously.

As you can see, once Spain sues for peace it is impossible for France to maintain a state of war. All she can do is force an unconditional surrender.

I stand my my original comment. France can never FORCE Spain into civil disoder. Any Spanish player who fails to sue for peace when all of his capitals can be occupied this month is simply incompetent.

You said:
quote:

Again, you are counting on only being able to lose 3 provinces. Without that optional rule, Spain forcing civil disorder ends the game for Spain.

In one war France can only take 3 provinces from Spain, optional rule or no optional rule. Any other outcome is due to Spanish incompetence.

And while we're going over rules here's this:
4.4.6 EFFECTS OF PEACE: When two major powers make any type of peace, the following are always done:

4.4.6.1 PRISONER EXCHANGE: All surrendered factors and captured leaders are mutually exchanged. The exchanged factors are placed the same as reinforcements (see 5.2 and 5.3) during the next Reinforcement Phase. This is the only time prisoners are exchanged, although captured leaders may be returned at other times at the captor's option (see 10.6.3).

Which means that Spain will get back all of her surrendered garrisons when the war ends.

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 51
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/18/2006 2:33:27 AM   
Murat

quote:

In one war France can only take 3 provinces from Spain, optional rule or no optional rule. Any other outcome is due to Spanish incompetence.

Regardless of what causes it, in one war Spain CAN go into civil disorder can lose his whole nation and be out of the game for good if optional rule 11.9.1 is not used. So no, France is NOT limited to only 3 provinces under civil disorder. For someone familiar with the rule you spent a lot of time denying that it is in effect as a REGULAR rule, not an optional one.

Sardonic was stating that he would never surrender and I stated that France could then force him into civil disorder, which, again, is correct. I agree that any Spain that allowed this to happen would be incompetent, but it can happen and if Spain does not surrender, civil disorder can be forced upon him by the sheer weight of the French military in a season of otherwise European peace.

< Message edited by Murat -- 8/18/2006 2:37:06 AM >

(in reply to Roads)
Post #: 52
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/18/2006 3:01:55 AM   
Sardonic

quote:

quote:

Regardless of what causes it, in one war Spain CAN go into civil disorder can lose his whole nation and be out of the game for good if optional rule 11.9.1 is not used. So no, France is NOT limited to only 3 provinces under civil disorder. For someone familiar with the rule you spent a lot of time denying that it is in effect as a REGULAR rule, not an optional one.

Sardonic was stating that he would never surrender and I stated that France could then force him into civil disorder, which, again, is correct. I agree that any Spain that allowed this to happen would be incompetent, but it can happen and if Spain does not surrender, civil disorder can be forced upon him by the sheer weight of the French military in a season of otherwise European peace.

Good Luck getting anyone to play w/o 11.9.1

Because w/o that rule Austria and Prussia will be pared down like an onion.
And that, will end the game.
That is simply the way the game is played.

Who would NOT take Hungary?

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 53
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/18/2006 10:12:01 AM   
Murat

quote:

Good luck getting someone to play with 11.9.1 after your strategy discussions here. Also, you think an obdurate Spain is hard to beat? Try an obdurate France or Russia.

(in reply to Sardonic)
Post #: 54
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/18/2006 3:39:48 PM   
Sardonic

quote:

quote:

Good luck getting someone to play with 11.9.1 after your strategy discussions here. Also, you think an obdurate Spain is hard to beat? Try an obdurate France or Russia.

Well I would.

Because they are SUPPOSED to be hard to defeat. That is where I think you lose track.
Most players dont mind losing a battle or two or even an army or two.
But they DO mind being humiliated.
If your goal is unconditional, then you must work for it.
AND If I saw that by agreeing to an unconditional, that France would win, then I would not agree.
No one forces France to bid high.
I will be dammed if I allow a sloppy France an easy win.

France can be beaten by any three player coalition that doesnt fall apart.

Russia.....well it will take ALOT of cash to allow Turkey to actually move his feudal korp around.
But if England grabs St Pete, and France heads for Moscow along with Turkey reconquering the lost lands.....
I think Russia will collapse pretty fast.

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 55
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/18/2006 5:40:21 PM   
Joisey

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well I would.

Because they are SUPPOSED to be hard to defeat. That is where I think you lose track.
Most players dont mind losing a battle or two or even an army or two.
But they DO mind being humiliated.
If your goal is unconditional, then you must work for it.
AND If I saw that by agreeing to an unconditional, that France would win, then I would not agree.
No one forces France to bid high.
I will be dammed if I allow a sloppy France an easy win.

France can be beaten by any three player coalition that doesnt fall apart.

Russia.....well it will take ALOT of cash to allow Turkey to actually move his feudal korp around.
But if England grabs St Pete, and France heads for Moscow along with Turkey reconquering the lost lands.....
I think Russia will collapse pretty fast.

I agree with Sardonic.

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

(in reply to Sardonic)
Post #: 56
RE: Odd Assumptions - 8/21/2006 9:00:10 PM   
Roads

quote:

I have never denied that this was a regular rule and that the 3 province limit is an optional rule. If you read my posts you will see that this is the case. I admit that I have assumed a minimally compentent Spain who sill sue for peace as soon as the possibility of civil disoder exists, but I don't believe that assumption is a stretch.
quote:

Now you're arguing semantics. Sardonic was (implicitly) assuming that the 3-province rule was in effect when he said that he would "never surrender". Once you relax that assumption his statement clearly has to be ammended from "never surrender" to "never surrender unless civil disorder is imminent". This changes his argument a little - without the 3 province limit his strategy is higher risk, but the change isn't that huge. The decision on whether to resist French invasion still comes down to convincing him that invading Spain doesn't get him enough PPs to justify the effort.

Once again, France CANNOT put Spain into Civil Disorder without considerable help from the Spanish player. Is it so hard to remember to surrender when all your capitals can be occupied in the current turn?

(in reply to Murat)
Post #: 57
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> RE: Odd Assumptions Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI