Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

campaign series concern

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> campaign series concern Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
campaign series concern - 9/22/2006 4:12:06 AM   
awc

gentlemen, several months ago i contacted some of the guys at the blitz about an incorrect image of the stulg33 assault tank, but never heard anymore about it. the 3D image they used was the brumbar tank minus the skirt armor. my thought was they used this becouse a good picture wasn't available at the time. i found a great set of pictures of this tank on line at jadgetiger.de. i was wondering if you guys at matrix could look into correcting this mistake. in the scheme of things i know its small potatos but it would be nice to see it corrected. this could easily done using parts of existing 3D images from a pzkw III tank and the 150MM self propelled howitzer in the game files. If i could do it myself i would but my expertise lies elsewhere. please let me know what you think, alan
Post #: 1
RE: campaign series concern - 9/22/2006 5:36:04 AM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: awc

gentlemen, several months ago i contacted some of the guys at the blitz about an incorrect image of the stulg33 assault tank, but never heard anymore about it. the 3D image they used was the brumbar tank minus the skirt armor. my thought was they used this becouse a good picture wasn't available at the time. i found a great set of pictures of this tank on line at jadgetiger.de. i was wondering if you guys at matrix could look into correcting this mistake. in the scheme of things i know its small potatos but it would be nice to see it corrected. this could easily done using parts of existing 3D images from a pzkw III tank and the 150MM self propelled howitzer in the game files. If i could do it myself i would but my expertise lies elsewhere. please let me know what you think, alan

This can be looked at, of course.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

(in reply to awc)
Post #: 2
RE: campaign series concern - 9/23/2006 1:54:40 AM   
Adz

Jason,

I have actually created new 3d bmps (in both early and late cammo colours) for the StuIG33B (bmp code Up01024). I think I may have sent it to you around March last year. I can of course send again if you cannot find it.

Paul

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
RE: campaign series concern - 9/23/2006 8:23:51 PM   
awc

Adz, How about e-mailing a copy to me too. I will drop it in my east front folder so i can use it on the game i'm playing that uses them in the OOB. Drop what you got to me at awculp@yahoo.com. thanks alan.

(in reply to Adz)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> campaign series concern Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI