Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: On towards 0.5

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: On towards 0.5 Page: <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/16/2007 10:27:44 PM   
Helpless

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woos

> Integrity constraint violation - no parent AGsShipMustExist table: Ships
This very much looks as if you have an airgroup which claims to be located on a ship but the ship no longer exists. Since airgroups are in for the first time this is indeed a new integrity constraint. Is there no indication in the log file which group is the culprit so you can check in game? You could also send me a savegame.

BTW, just to be sure: You also do get the Error pop-up window, don't you? I changed the internal workings of those windows, so I just want to be on the safe side.

I have fragments form sunk CV, could they cause the problem? Nothing in the logs to point on them. Yes I'm getting pop-up.

Have sent you everything.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 451
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 12:16:33 AM   
Martti

I get a following error:

There is a problem with Airgroup 2371 (F3/Yokosuka Daitai/A) as follows:
Couldn't write things to the DB due tojava.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent ACClassMustExist table: ACClasses
java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent ACClassMustExist table: ACClasses
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bt.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Q.e(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Q.c(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.H.d(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.ap.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bz.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:67)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.y.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.b.widgetSelected(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:90)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:928)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3348)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2968)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.M.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Main.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.Main.main(Unknown Source)

I can't find F3/Yokosuka Daitai/A in the game - possibly a corrupted ghost unit?

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 452
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 1:42:55 AM   
Skyros

quote:

You can update by downloading the updated .jar file, rename it to witpDecoder2.jar and overwrite your current witpDecoder2.jar file with it (you DO need to install witpDecoder0.4.zip first). As always, if your download is not a .jar file but a .zip file, your browser is broken (AKA Internet Explorer) and you should use the right mouse button to download.

I tried downloading both ways and still got a mess of files. Using IE7

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 453
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 2:09:11 AM   
Cpt Sherwood

I have not been able to use IE to download the necessary files, I use FireFox instead.

< Message edited by Cpt Sherwood -- 6/17/2007 2:11:06 AM >

(in reply to Skyros)
Post #: 454
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 3:11:37 AM   
treespider

quote:

Could not create or initialize the databasejava.sql.SQLException: Not all ship classes could be read into witpDecoder. This is probably causedby ship update cycles in the scenario. As a result the database can not be initialized.
The classes which weren't read in are: 402, 1811, 1812
java.sql.SQLException: Not all ship classes could be read into witpDecoder. This is probably causedby ship update cycles in the scenario. As a result the database can not be initialized.
The classes which weren't read in are: 402, 1811, 1812
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.aT.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bt.b(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.aP.run(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.y.d(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.i.widgetSelected(Unknown Source)

Any help? - Disregard they pointed to empty slots...

< Message edited by treespider -- 6/17/2007 3:40:29 AM >

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to Cpt Sherwood)
Post #: 455
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 3:22:39 AM   
Local Yokel

Markus, I am getting a similar error to Helpless. The relevant extract from my log as is follows:

"There is a problem with Airgroup 750 (Shinano-1 Chutai) as follows:
Couldn't write things to the DB due tojava.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent AGsShipMustExist table: Ships
java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent AGsShipMustExist table: Ships
(etc)"

Our game is CHS 157; from memory v2.06. I imagine Shinano-1 Chutai is the A6M5c component of Shinano's airgroup, but neither this nor any other aircraft in the Shinano AG are yet in production, as our game's date is 1/1/1942 (A6M5c still just a twinkle in Horikoshi's eye ). Shinano's construction has been halted; might that make a difference? Since reference is to a Shinano chutai, can't be due to air unit being orphaned from sunk ship - as yet I've suffered no losses of ships having attached airgroups.

So far as I can see, there's also a problem with the air unit leaders display on my installation. It's showing air leaders (I recognise Fuchida at top of list), but it's not displaying the units they are assigned to command, or their locations. Suspect this may be byproduct of the first error noted above.

Aside from that the update seems to have gone fine except that Naval Search in Map Overview shows nothing, yet Ship Repair and Support Balances are showing fine. Again, this seems likely to be a byproduct of the air unit-related error.

If it will help, I can send you copy of the savefile that is throwing these errors.

Even with these glitches this latest update is a fantastic improvement - thank you very much!

Post #: 456
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 3:30:33 AM   
Rainer

Ditto that.
The message I get:
"There is a problem with Airgroup 1157 (S1/GVT-11) as follows:
Couldn't write things to the DB due tojava.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent AGsShipMustExist table: Ships" etc.

Naval Search shows the map OK with no search circles (and no flickering either under XP).
Everything else is fine.

< Message edited by Rainer -- 6/17/2007 3:32:12 AM >

(in reply to Local Yokel)
Post #: 457
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 4:02:56 AM   
treespider

There is a problem with Airgroup 233 (16th-S2 Chutai) as follows:
Couldn't write things to the DB due tojava.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent ACClassMustExist table: ACClasses
java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent ACClassMustExist table: ACClasses

Here's a link to:

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to Rainer)
Post #: 458
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 10:22:34 AM   
Woos

Everyone's consistency constraints problem should be solved: WitP marks AGs as lost by simply setting their "available Aircrafts" field to 0 (instead as with all other things which get there arrival date set to somewhere in the 70's). I should get more of my carriers sunk. Thanks to Martti for the save.

Fixed version 0.4b is available.

Additionally sunken ships are now retained in the database much more often than before (good for the Ship History). Let's see if that creates new problems.

@Local Yokel
The fact that you did see anything of the new functionality after the failed save game read was another bug. Database rollback was not working as intended. From now on, a failed read does not partially update the database. If you still see leader problems after reading in a save game with the new version, please report.

@Skyros
Downloading the file should work with all browsers. Just press the right mouse button on the link, choose something like "save as" from the menu, really do save (and not pipe it into Winzip or something), make sure the suffix of the file is ".jar" and not ".zip", rename it to witpDecoder2.jar and copy it over your file. Now, using a non-user-goading browser might make things easier ;-)

*edit*
The new version also increased the scaling of the overview map (from 2x to 2.3x). This should help a bit with the Ship Repair view without mangling the Naval Search view too much. To actually experience this, you have to delete MainMap.jpg and BigMainMap.jpg from witpDecoder's directory before starting witpDecoder. The files will be recreated.

< Message edited by Woos -- 6/17/2007 11:15:31 AM >

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 459
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 1:43:58 PM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

There is a problem with Airgroup 233 (16th-S2 Chutai) as follows:

I discovered what is causing this error...in Treespider's CHS the F1M2 Pete Floatplane in Slot 43 Upgrades (Downgrades) to F1M2 Pete Floatfighter in Slot 11 .....and Slot 11 upgrades to Slot 43 ....so players can alternate between the two types of aircraft if they prefer. witpdecoder cannot handle that upgrade path. When I set both slots to upgrade to themselves the program worked fine.

< Message edited by treespider -- 6/17/2007 1:44:41 PM >

Here's a link to:

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 460
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 2:07:00 PM   
Cpt Sherwood

Thank you Woos, worked fine. Now, have you been looking at the Ship Upgrades not having all of the ships listed? I'm not sure if this is a decoder problem or a scenaio data error.

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 461
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 4:22:43 PM   
Local Yokel

quote:

@Local Yokel
The fact that you did see anything of the new functionality after the failed save game read was another bug. Database rollback was not working as intended. From now on, a failed read does not partially update the database. If you still see leader problems after reading in a save game with the new version, please report.

All of the new functionality working fine for me now with version 0.4b. See air leaders and their unit assignments and locations fine. Air search density is most welcome - reminds me a little of Pac War, but this is much better. I only get flickering of the search area 'paints' when I resize the containing window, but that's exactly what I would expect, and is no problem for me.

Ausgezeichnet!

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 462
RE: New tool: WitpDecoder; No more spreadsheets! - 6/17/2007 6:08:40 PM   
Titanwarrior89

Nice tool. It will help.  Good job.

"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"

(in reply to FeurerKrieg)
Post #: 463
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/17/2007 6:55:53 PM   
Rainer

0.4b works great for me.
No flickering at all (GeForce 6600, XP, DX 9c).
The Search Map even shows naval search radii for carrier task forces.
Great tool.
Thanks a lot Woos

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 464
RE: witpdecoder 0.4 - 6/17/2007 7:44:37 PM   
aztez

Does this utility work?

I get the following when trying to open CHS 155 PBEM game file.

"ouldn't write things to the DB due tojava.sql.SQLException: TsTsTs! Wrong Password you cheater.
java.sql.SQLException: TsTsTs! Wrong Password you cheater.
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.al.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bm.run(Unknown Source)
Aborting a non-running Transaction. Most probably something is wrong"

........... ...this Japanese PBEM file that ask player number 1 password.. (the game vs ctangus)

I have the following line in batch line... :

echo off
REM java -Djava.library.path=%CD% -jar witpdecoder2.jar PasswordHere
java -Djava.library.path=. -jar witpdecoder2.jar 3 *******

(***** being the password... the password contains & letter)

Any help appreciated.

Post #: 465
RE: witpdecoder 0.4 - 6/17/2007 8:11:00 PM   
Cpt Sherwood

Does your password start with 3? If not, get rid of it.

(in reply to aztez)
Post #: 466
RE: witpdecoder 0.4 - 6/17/2007 8:43:44 PM   
aztez

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cpt Sherwood

Does your password start with 3? If not, get rid of it.

No. I deleted the 3 and same error message.

I'am starting to think that my password which contains letter & is incompatible with this program.

Also I tried initiliaze again... Scenario 155, Japan and crossed the PBEM --> same thing.

Post #: 467
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/18/2007 12:08:44 AM   
Woos

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

I discovered what is causing this error...in Treespider's CHS the F1M2 Pete Floatplane in Slot 43 Upgrades (Downgrades) to F1M2 Pete Floatfighter in Slot 11 .....and Slot 11 upgrades to Slot 43 ....so players can alternate between the two types of aircraft if they prefer. witpdecoder cannot handle that upgrade path. When I set both slots to upgrade to themselves the program worked fine.

Sounds like you actually need that cycle (BTW, did you check the consequences of such a cycle on factory upgrading? Do they also switch around all the time). Currently witpDecoder orders all AC classes (as well as ship classes) by reading in first all AC classes which don't upgrade (or only to themselves) then those that update on the one's already read in and so on. AC classes in a cycle do not have a class which does not upgrade and are thus never read in.
The problem is that I could change the way AC classes are read in (using a somewhat ugly 2 phase approach). But then I could no longer simply assume that the upgrade relationship forms an acyclic graph. And I'm not so sure I didn't use that property e.g. in the queries for the Ship Classes tab. And doing something like the Ship Classes tab also for Aircraft classes is high on my list of things to do.

I'll have to think about it.

quote:

Now, have you been looking at the Ship Upgrades not having all of the ships listed? I'm not sure if this is a decoder problem or a scenaio data error.

IIRC the last time I had a look, I couldn't reproduce it. Can you sent me a save (+csv,...) and an explanation what exactly is wrong.

@aztez
The PBEM switch during DB initialization is recommended to click on but is still without function. It is very probably that '&' is not a good character in a DOS command line (at least in UNIX it is not) but someone with more DOS knowledge than me will have to answer that one. You might want to try to enclose your password with " or with ' . If that doesn't help, let me know so I can put a warning against '&'s in passwords in the doc.

< Message edited by Woos -- 6/18/2007 12:12:48 AM >

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 468
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/18/2007 12:39:32 AM   
saj42

quote:

So, after some time it's time for .... an update to witpdecoder. Since in addition to having maintain my own spreadsheets I also didn't like to have to click on everything just to find out some basic information, this updates adds the Map Overview (and some other minor points, see below).

You can update by downloading the updated .jar file, rename it to witpDecoder2.jar and overwrite your current witpDecoder2.jar file with it (you DO need to install witpDecoder0.4.zip first). As always, if your download is not a .jar file but a .zip file, your browser is broken (AKA Internet Explorer) and you should use the right mouse button to download.

Database will again update automatically. Alas that will probably not be the case with the next version. Note that you will need to read in at least one savegame file (can be the last one you read in) before the new features will work.

New Features:

• AirGroups are in, so now also Airgroup leaders can be selected using the Leaders Tab (see below)
  • The Storage Tab now assumes that researching ACs does not use any HI or engines.
  • The Storage Tab now shows factory expansions in the "Produced in" sub tab as "(+XXX)".
  • Map Overview: Ship Repair shows the utilization of your ports from ship repairs (see picture one below)
  • Map Overview : Naval Search shows the coverage of the current placement of naval search planes (see picture two below).
  • Map Overview : Support Levels shows how well the troops are support by Support Troops (see picture three below).

OK I'm doing something wrong.

I'm updated to 0.4, but I got problems when downloading the 0.4b file.
Using the link provided in post 441, there is no .jar file - all I see is several dozen CLASS files in the zip file.???????????
End result - NO MAP OVERVIEW TAB

Banner by rogueusmc

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 469
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/18/2007 12:58:35 AM   
Oliver Heindorf

just dl'ed the o.4b file and it works like a charm. a wonderful tool and a really great help ! thank you so much ! 

@ Tallyho : I loaded it some hours ago from there and had no trouble at all ?

(in reply to saj42)
Post #: 470
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/18/2007 1:16:47 AM   
Roger Neilson II

quote:

Hello Roger,

You somehow have an airgroup fragment (i.e. something like "AI-1 Datai/2" (with the "/2" being the important thing) which doesn't have a parent (i.e. a "AI-1 Datai" unit) anymore. witpdecoder.log might tell you which unit is the culprit. Otherwise typical procedure, send save + .csv files + password if necessary (do you know my e-mail address?). Please continue discussion of this in the 'main' witpDecoder thread.

Ok, it says in the log file that
There is a problem with Airgroup 2416 (VP-11/1) as follows:
Couldn't write things to the DB due to java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent AGFragmentParentMustExist table: AirGroups
java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent AGFragmentParentMustExist table: AirGroups

Now when I look that's a patrol of 8 PBY Catalinas based at Palmyra. 8 planes, 11 pilots 2416-VP-11/1. There is 1 plane at French Frigate Shoal 1769-VP-11. Is this the 'parent unit' and if so how do i sort this little mess out?

Cheers

Roger

(in reply to Oliver Heindorf)
Post #: 471
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/18/2007 1:52:09 AM   
Woos

quote:

ORIGINAL: Roger Neilson II

Now when I look that's a patrol of 8 PBY Catalinas based at Palmyra. 8 planes, 11 pilots 2416-VP-11/1. There is 1 plane at French Frigate Shoal 1769-VP-11. Is this the 'parent unit' and if so how do i sort this little mess out?

Yes, that's probably the parent. Is the one plane at the parent maybe damaged? Because I think my quick fix from 0.4a to 0.4b was a bit too quick. Now every airgroup with no ready planes (but maybe damaged ones) is assumed to be sunk.

Possible fixes:
a) Get at least one undamaged plane in the parent unit.
b) Go back to V0.4 (you will have to delete the database if you do so)
c) Wait for 0.4c (maybe tomorrow evening)

@Tallyho (and everyone else): Please finish reading the paragraph after the download link (thankfully quoted by Tallyho) and use the right mouse button if you have Internet Explorer in your employ! Or read post 459 where this is already explained (why does this happen every time a new version comes out).

< Message edited by Woos -- 6/18/2007 1:55:43 AM >

(in reply to Roger Neilson II)
Post #: 472
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/18/2007 7:56:16 PM   
Roger Neilson II

quote:

I have not been able to use IE to download the necessary files, I use FireFox instead.

Firefox is free, a small download, very easy to operate and takes up little machine resources. I have it, Netscape and IE7 on my machine.

Out of preference I use Firefox 90% of the time, but for anyone experiencing download problems with this utility take a few minutes and simply download Firefox.....

PS all the latest 'bells and whistles' on IE7 have been copied from Firefox!

Roger

Post #: 473
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/19/2007 1:37:19 AM   
Woos

OK, the fragment without parent bug is solved. Somewhat:
A) The witpDecoder bug which probably caused Roger's problem is hopefully fixed.
B) For helpless's problem it is a bit more difficult. Alas WitP maintains the fragment-parent relationship even if the parent is lost (maybe to reintegrate things when the parent reappears on a rebuilt ship?). To model this in witpDecoder I will have to change the DB schema for airgroups similarly to how ships are handled. Until that is done, witpDecoder simply replaces the fragment parent relationship with a NULL value if the parent doesn't exist. This should avoid the exception but is a bit ugly.

You can download the new 0.4c .jar file from here.

Further updates will be a bit slower from now on, so don't find any new bugs ;-)

< Message edited by Woos -- 6/19/2007 1:41:52 AM >

Post #: 474
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/19/2007 1:57:34 AM   
Rainer

04.c works fine for me, as did 04.b.

However, both versions show under "inconsistencies" a couple of TFs which have "either no leader or a foreign one".
The funny thing is, all these TFs (they're all British) DO have a British leader (a CPT).
All these TFs are Auto Convoy TFs currently at port, loading supplies.

NOTE1: Not to slow down further updates I declare this message to be an "Observation", it's NOT supposed to be a "Bug Report" .
NOTE2: British Captains are sometimes a bit foreign, aren't they?

Cheers
Rainer

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 475
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/19/2007 8:05:41 AM   
Roger Neilson II

Confirming that that has fixed my fragment problem. Thanks again Woos.

Roger

(in reply to Woos)
Post #: 476
Maybe not so much... - 6/19/2007 8:30:12 AM   
blam0

I'm still having problems. I've downloaded from the link at the start of this thread (tonight) installed the .jar file in post #478, and I still have this problem:

There is a problem with Ship Wa 101 as follows:
Couldn't write things to the DB due to java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent ShipClassMustExist table: ShipClasses
java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation - no parent ShipClassMustExist table: ShipClasses
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bt.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bc.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bc.c(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.H.d(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.ap.a(Unknown Source)
at de.retsiemuab.witpDecoder.bz.run(Unknown Source)

Please help

Oh, I'm playing CHS scen 158 if that helps.

Thanks in advance!!

Post #: 477
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/19/2007 5:03:09 PM   
qgaliana

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rainer

04.c works fine for me, as did 04.b.

However, both versions show under "inconsistencies" a couple of TFs which have "either no leader or a foreign one".
The funny thing is, all these TFs (they're all British) DO have a British leader (a CPT).
All these TFs are Auto Convoy TFs currently at port, loading supplies.

NOTE1: Not to slow down further updates I declare this message to be an "Observation", it's NOT supposed to be a "Bug Report" .
NOTE2: British Captains are sometimes a bit foreign, aren't they?

Cheers
Rainer

Is he an army captain? I have plenty of trouble with land fragment commanders taking over my smaller boats.

(in reply to Rainer)
Post #: 478
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/19/2007 8:26:08 PM   
Rainer

quote:

Is he an army captain?

That's not the point. The utility is supposed to check for "none or foreign" leader.
Cheers
Rainer

(in reply to qgaliana)
Post #: 479
RE: On towards 0.5 - 6/19/2007 9:14:33 PM   
Cpt Sherwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rainer

quote:

Is he an army captain?

That's not the point. The utility is supposed to check for "none or foreign" leader.
Cheers
Rainer

I think it is to the point. A British Army Captain is a foreign commander for a British Naval Vessel.

(in reply to Rainer)
Post #: 480
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: On towards 0.5 Page: <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI