Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Upgrade to a Matrix Version of For Liberty!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> Upgrade to a Matrix Version of For Liberty! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Upgrade to a Matrix Version of For Liberty! - 11/17/2006 9:51:22 PM   
David Heath

Receive A New Matrix Games Serial Number & Download For 'For Liberty!'

If you purchased Hussar Games 'For Liberty!' and have an older serial number you can submit your serial number to receive a new serial number and a download link to a complete new full version of the game. This will also give you access to future special content.

To receive your new serial number and download link please go to the link below.

For Liberty Upgrade Offer Site

< Message edited by David Heath -- 7/26/2007 12:28:04 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 11/18/2006 12:58:39 AM   
SlapBone

You guys rock. I take back everything bad I said about you guys...except Paul Vebber.

Edit: I have hereby, after months of carrying the beacon for WPO, revised my profile in honor of this game.

< Message edited by SlapBone -- 11/18/2006 2:27:50 AM >

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 2
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 11/18/2006 7:27:36 PM   
michaelincolorado

Ditto on the praise. Just dowloaded my nice Matrix version - Matrix has always gotten the lion's share of my gaming dollars and always will. Content, attention to and care for customer, and service. Superb. Thanks.

And good move to Matrix, Hussar, and thank you! Back to playing your great game and BoA. Until FoF and then there will be 3 active on my HD.

Michael

(in reply to SlapBone)
Post #: 3
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 11/19/2006 1:27:27 PM   
Canuck_jp

What exactly do we receive?  Why should I upgrade?  Will my old "For Liberty" game stop working?

(in reply to michaelincolorado)
Post #: 4
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 11/19/2006 1:48:56 PM   
alfredtc

You will receive a new serial number and a link to download a full version 1.7 game. Your "For Liberty!" from BF still work but there will no separate 1.7 patch for it.

< Message edited by alfredtc -- 11/19/2006 2:04:45 PM >

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 5
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 11/19/2006 2:39:46 PM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canuck35

What exactly do we receive? Why should I upgrade? Will my old "For Liberty" game stop working?

You get future support. And the Matrix version gets rid of the BF licensing system.

(in reply to Canuck_jp)
Post #: 6
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 12/19/2006 5:50:59 PM   
Ernwa

I've keyed in my old serial number and have a new matrix serial number but
when I go to the registered download link it won't let me download the Liberty game.
It said it was "timed out". Is the link not working? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Post #: 7
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 1/16/2007 9:44:55 PM   
Lincolns Mullet

Hmm, I just happened to check this forum out to find out about this.  I was a buyer of FL from Battlefront and never would have known about this had I not come in here, probably would be a good idea to send e-mails out to all those who purchased this from Battlefront.  Nevertheless, it's nice to see this being offered!

(in reply to Ernwa)
Post #: 8
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 1/16/2007 10:32:46 PM   
Erik Rutins

Unfortunately, we do not have a database of everyone who purchased FL from Battlefront, or we would indeed have sent out that e-mail. When FL came to us, we sent out a press release to all the gaming sites, posted on our front page regarding the free upgrade offer and also posted it here on the forum.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Lincolns Mullet)
Post #: 9
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 3/23/2007 8:59:05 PM   
mllange

It appears I am a day (month, year) late and $35 dollars short. I bought the Battlefront version of For Liberty! last year and somehow missed the notices about the move to Matrix. I love Matrix and buy most of their games so I have no problem whatsoever with the move, however I missed the window of time to transition my serial number to Matrix. Am I completely out of luck in terms of getting a Matrix serial number now so I can play multi-player in the future?

Another bummer is that my old computer has gone the way of all the world and I had to install on a new computer and now I am stuck with v1.0 since the old patches are no longer on the Battlefront site. Bugs, bugs, bugs. :(

Is there any way to get a patch from Matrix that will work with the old serial number system, even an old back-up? I feel like I'm stuck with a bum product now but don't want to shell out $35 for a game I already purchased once.

Ideas anyone?

There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.
-Umberto Eco

Post #: 10
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 3/31/2007 12:36:55 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi nim8or,

Sorry I missed this earlier. Please e-mail me and I'll see what I can do.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to mllange)
Post #: 11
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/2/2007 5:39:43 PM   
mllange

Hi Eric,

I sent you an email via the forum/email functionality, please let me know if you didn't get it.  You help is greatly appreciated!

-Umberto Eco

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 12
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/4/2007 4:10:51 AM   
mllange

Hmm, still no replies. Is there another email address I should be using? I'm clicking on the email button below your name and identification?

(in reply to mllange)
Post #: 13
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/4/2007 4:38:16 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hm, let me check my spam filter!

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to mllange)
Post #: 14
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/6/2007 9:05:46 PM   
mllange

Any luck?

-Umberto Eco

Post #: 15
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/6/2007 11:49:29 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, the wheels have been set in motion. Should have a resolution for you by Monday.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to mllange)
Post #: 16
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/7/2007 7:13:45 AM   
mllange

You have my profound gratitude. Just another example of why Matrix is one of the few publishers worth supporting through thick and thin. Nary a problem is raised without dedicated effort to resolve the outstanding issues. Thank-you.

-Umberto Eco

Post #: 17
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/13/2007 5:27:47 PM   
alflynn

I have the same issue and had sent a pm and email along earlier in the week with my code from Battlefront. Is it possible to get my copy registered with Matrix Games?

(in reply to mllange)
Post #: 18
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/15/2007 7:31:16 AM   
mllange

Just a quick note to thank everyone at Matrix who worked to find a resolution.  As I said earlier, there is no other game publisher on Earth (that I'm aware of anyway) with this kind of support and devotion to their players and customer-base.  I remain an enthusiastic customer and look forward to many more years of Matrix gaming.

-Umberto Eco

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 19
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/15/2007 4:46:04 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: al_flynn
I have the same issue and had sent a pm and email along earlier in the week with my code from Battlefront. Is it possible to get my copy registered with Matrix Games?

Hi Al, I forwarded your request to the same folks who helped out nim8or. If you haven't heard back by the end of Monday, let me know.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 20
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/25/2007 3:09:07 PM   
alflynn

I haven't heard back yet.

Post #: 21
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/25/2007 6:12:46 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hm, please e-mail me one more time and I'll forward the info again with a follow-up. Sorry about that.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 22
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/27/2007 12:46:20 AM   
alflynn

I sent an email to you again. Thanks

Post #: 23
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 4/30/2007 4:12:37 AM   
boresite

I have the same problem with my copy of "For Liberty!" I purchased it from Battlefront and didn't see the move to Matrix, nor the requirement to upgrade my license.

Is it possible to get my version updated so I can use the most current patches? Erik, I'm hoping you can help me, too!

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 24
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 5/2/2007 11:33:11 PM   
alflynn

Did you get a chance to look into this issue for me?

(in reply to boresite)
Post #: 25
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 5/10/2007 2:21:06 AM   
Erik Rutins

I've forwarded these requests to the people that handle them here at Matrix. If you haven't heard back yet, please post here again and I'll kick some butts. Thanks.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 26
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 5/10/2007 6:47:37 AM   
alflynn

I haven't heard anything yet.

Post #: 27
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 6/10/2007 5:49:16 PM   
boresite

Erik Rutins

I still haven't heard anything since your reply a month ago & I presume neither has al_flynn. Could you give a status to me and al_flynn?

Brian

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 28
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/7/2007 1:58:28 AM   
alflynn

Still nothing here.

(in reply to boresite)
Post #: 29
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/23/2007 4:59:16 PM   
alflynn

I will just give up on the issue. Thought this would be an easy request, since they already stated that they'd get back to me months ago! Thanks anyway...

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> Upgrade to a Matrix Version of For Liberty! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI