Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Walk-Offs/Starters by Year

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Walk-Offs/Starters by Year Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Walk-Offs/Starters by Year - 12/10/2006 7:05:17 PM   
nicholan

Hi,

I downloaded 1.41, but I noticed a couple of issues from previous releases:

First, PPSN only reports walk-offs that occur with the game tied. Every time. That's no fun. I want to know about walk-offs like a grand slam from three runs down to beat the Yankees 9-8.

Second, the starters-by-year feature has some glitches. I had a second baseman who played all 162 games in 2003 and the 2nd base section for that year was left blank, as if no one person had the bulk of games at 2nd.

On another related note (and this may be new for 1.41 - I don't know), in the html almanac page for that same 2nd baseman under Ratings, it says that he had no team and no salary in 2003, when he clearly played 162 games that year.

These last points are most likely related, as the glitch is with the year 2003.

These are minor quibbles. I have seen no other 1.41 problems thus far.
Post #: 1
RE: Walk-Offs/Starters by Year - 12/11/2006 7:20:48 PM   
Amaroq

quote:

Second, the starters-by-year feature has some glitches. I had a second baseman who played all 162 games in 2003 and the 2nd base section for that year was left blank, as if no one person had the bulk of games at 2nd.

On another related note (and this may be new for 1.41 - I don't know), in the html almanac page for that same 2nd baseman under Ratings, it says that he had no team and no salary in 2003, when he clearly played 162 games that year.

I think that glitch occurs when the player's contract expires and is not renewed - and only if he played for the human-controlled team.

(in reply to nicholan)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Walk-Offs/Starters by Year Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI