Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista - 12/19/2006 3:43:19 AM   
puresimmer

The forthcoming PureSim Baseball 2007 v1.50 will include compatibility with Windows Vista RTM (Build 6000)

More information on setting up PureSim 1.50 under Vista can be found here.

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista - 12/22/2006 2:04:23 AM   
rpommier

Thanks Shaun, then again maybe not :)

I upgraded my notebook (used for work) to Vista Business, and Puresim didn't work, good/bad? It was sorta fine since I had no diversions :) My main computer is still at WinXP SP2 and I was using that to play Puresim.

I have to say that Puresim is playable on Vista now with 1.51. Except for the the female voice sounding like "BAT BAT *player_name*"

Seriously, thank you for looking out for us and staying on top of your product. I don't know your sales figures or if the game does well for you, but you have a customer for life with me. You keep putting 'em out and I'll keep buying 'em.

Rod

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
RE: PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista - 12/22/2006 5:39:05 AM   
puresimmer

quote:

ORIGINAL: rpommier

I have to say that Puresim is playable on Vista now with 1.51. Except for the the female voice sounding like "BAT BAT *player_name*"

Seriously, thank you for looking out for us and staying on top of your product. I don't know your sales figures or if the game does well for you, but you have a customer for life with me. You keep putting 'em out and I'll keep buying 'em.

Rod

Thanks for letting me know! I did all my testing using a virtual machine, as I am not quite ready to move to Vista! Kudos to Microsoft for their free Virtual PC product which let me test my copy of Vista in a "safe" way.

Shaun

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to rpommier)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> PureSim v.150 and Windows Vista Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI