Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

hard copy disc and book

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> hard copy disc and book Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
hard copy disc and book - 1/18/2007 3:04:04 AM   
newcastle

I ordered this game on 12/26 and purchased the digital down load and hard copy. I still have not received my hard copy.

Any thoughts? I would really like to see the manual.
Post #: 1
RE: hard copy disc and book - 1/18/2007 11:57:15 AM   
Marc von Martial

I simply quote Erik who just summarized what we posted on a few official threads already:

quote:

Sorry for all those who have been waiting a while. I've posted in a few official threads about this, but I'll summarize here. We ran into major unexpected delays specifically because this was the first product we were providing as a "game on demand" but with printed manuals included. This process, despite extensive preparations, ran into problems that were extended further because of the holidays. Furthermore, when we realize the initial supply of printed boxes, manuals and CDs would not meed demand, we ordered another larger batch to meet all existing orders and more. This second batch was delayed a bit as well.

On top of that, the whole process is only working on the US site at present. Non-US store orders for boxed copies are still back-ordered. However, getting stock in for non-US orders is our top priority and we expect it to be completed this week, so those should ship out as well, with any luck, by the end of the week.

This is not typical for us - normally a boxed game ships out in a matter of a day or two. We expect that once we are through these growing pains, future titles will be back to a smooth schedule again.

With that said, if you ordered from the US store before last week and you don't get a shipping notification this week, e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order # and I'll follow up to see what the order status is.

Regards,

- Erik

(in reply to newcastle)
Post #: 2
RE: hard copy disc and book - 1/19/2007 2:00:48 AM   
newcastle

Well, I finally got the package and I am pleased, what a book!  Very pleasing - the damn thing weighs a ton.

Anyway, I don't often spend a lot of time searching threads and reading others posts so, I appreciate your response. 

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> hard copy disc and book Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI