Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters - 3/1/2007 10:22:02 AM   
regenerator

1) Is there a way to print out playbooks so that you can become more familiar with them before games? I find this to be the easiest way to become very familiar with what plays you have available to a specific team.

2) I know this may be a no-no, but I have a totally unrelated question in regards to the first one. Is there a site, 3rd party I assume, where any rosters of classic teams or NFL teams are listed for downloads, even with say slightly different names or numbers to protect the game from getting in trouble with the Players Association? I would love to have an NFL league but don't want to go through the hassle of creating all the teams and players myself. Huge ordeal! I know that in the past, many people have created customized rosters for download including the most recent and historical teams.
Post #: 1
RE: Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters - 3/1/2007 2:24:57 PM   
garysorrell

Cant answer 1, but for downloads, go to

http://www.fbmax.com

Not sure if there are any NFL rosters yet, but i know there are some folks working on it.

(in reply to regenerator)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI