Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Europe map?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Europe map? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Europe map? - 3/22/2007 11:58:32 PM   
po8crg

quote:

United Kingdom - note corrected rail lines

Yes, and they're not right. The LMS express should go directly to Glasgow, not via Edinburgh. The correction here is to change the mountain hex Newcastle 1W - it should connect to Glasgow and to the hex marked "Pennines", but not to Edinburgh. The connection to Newcastle is optional - there certainly is a line along the English side of the border, but it's pretty minor; if such lines were represented elsewhere in England, then almost every hex would connect to every other.

I'm assuming that the odd shape to the lines around Liverpool and Manchester is because of the automatic drawing being done; if anyone is creating a permanent printed copy, then all the railway lines need reworking to match their real shapes. I suspect the same is true of the rivers.

The river between Hull and Sheffield is the "Humber" if someone wants to mark it.

While I'm at water in the UK: there's no Lough Neagh (lake in Northern Ireland; probably the hexside SW Belfast), and the Great Glen (river/lake combination running from Inverness right across Scotland) is missing too. I think the Glen would be hard to get on the map - hexsides E, SE Inverness, due S, SW, W, W is as close as I can get, probably all rivers - but Lough Neagh would be easy to get on, and Northern Ireland would look right with the huge blob of water back in the middle.

< Message edited by po8crg -- 3/23/2007 12:01:14 AM >

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 31
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 12:19:31 AM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: po8crg

quote:

Yes, and they're not right. The LMS express should go directly to Glasgow, not via Edinburgh. The correction here is to change the mountain hex Newcastle 1W - it should connect to Glasgow and to the hex marked "Pennines", but not to Edinburgh. The connection to Newcastle is optional - there certainly is a line along the English side of the border, but it's pretty minor; if such lines were represented elsewhere in England, then almost every hex would connect to every other.

First, thanks for the feedback.
About this, well, the UK is a place where the MWiF map is nearly verbatim the WiF FE map. Only a couple of areas on the border of the map were changed (very slightly) in some remote places. I think that editing UK is out of the picture.

This said, the railways of this map may not be as bad as they seem, especially if one consider that the hexagon is 70-80 km across, and considering also that the program has the railway automaticaly converge to cities when there is a city in the hex. So, a railway may seem to go through a city when in reality if only passes 70 km from it. If you look at the attached illustration, it shows what I mean, by comparing the WiF FE map (left) the the MWiF map (right). On the left, we see that the railway indeed pretty much go directly to Glasgow without going through Edinburgh. On the right, we see that the program has the railway going through Edinburgh automaticaly.

quote:

I'm assuming that the odd shape to the lines around Liverpool and Manchester is because of the automatic drawing being done; if anyone is creating a permanent printed copy, then all the railway lines need reworking to match their real shapes. I suspect the same is true of the rivers.

The river between Hull and Sheffield is the "Humber" if someone wants to mark it.

Not much room to write anything here. Also, this is not a river hexside per see on the map.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to po8crg)
Post #: 32
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 1:23:12 AM   
Neilster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gendarme
Maybe add Luxemborg as a place name? Not as another minor, because that would upset USE and such.

Well, this part of the map is already cluttered enough for my taste, and Luxembourg is such a long name !

quote:

It will be so much more interesting to stage a battle over "Anzio" or "El Alamein" than "hex E1234" or whatever.
Anthony DeChristopher

Yes, I think so too.

I'm open to suggestion for additional places names that can give a better WW2 flavor to the map.

I'm not sure it's a good idea. There was often nothing remarkable about those places except that a battle was fought there. We're not re-fighting WW2 but rather a new war every time.

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 33
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 1:28:57 AM   
Froonp

quote:

We're not re-fighting WW2 but rather a new war every time.

Yes, but it gives some landmarks in places where there are nothing else, doesn't it ?

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 34
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 2:57:36 AM   
Jimm

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: po8crg

quote:

First, thanks for the feedback.
About this, well, the UK is a place where the MWiF map is nearly verbatim the WiF FE map. Only a couple of areas on the border of the map were changed (very slightly) in some remote places. I think that editing UK is out of the picture.

This said, the railways of this map may not be as bad as they seem, especially if one consider that the hexagon is 70-80 km across, and considering also that the program has the railway automaticaly converge to cities when there is a city in the hex. So, a railway may seem to go through a city when in reality if only passes 70 km from it. If you look at the attached illustration, it shows what I mean, by comparing the WiF FE map (left) the the MWiF map (right). On the left, we see that the railway indeed pretty much go directly to Glasgow without going through Edinburgh. On the right, we see that the program has the railway going through Edinburgh automaticaly.

quote:

Not much room to write anything here. Also, this is not a river hexside per see on the map.

I've posted re UK railways fairly recently, thanks Patrice for correcting the East/west Coast Mainline! As poster states up to 1950s the UK was so heavily railed in comparison with rest of world there is almost a case to have a rail line linking every hex. (post Beeching & British Rail now we Brits stand in splendid- if overcrowded- isolation and marvel at european rail excellence...)

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 35
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:08:45 AM   
iamspamus

I think that there is a crossing arrow from Gibraltar (Jabral Tariq or mtn of Tariq in Arabic, I think) to Tangier. If so, it's hard to see with the sea space dividing line.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

Iberian Peninsula

Post #: 36
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:10:01 AM   
iamspamus

Nice touch with El Alamein and Gazala.
Jason

quote:

The Eastern Mediterranean.

Post #: 37
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:13:15 AM   
iamspamus

As an American, Kasserine Pass would be a good one. Slow learning Americans...
Jason

quote:

quote:

Maybe add Luxemborg as a place name? Not as another minor, because that would upset USE and such.

Well, this part of the map is already cluttered enough for my taste, and Luxembourg is such a long name !

quote:

It will be so much more interesting to stage a battle over "Anzio" or "El Alamein" than "hex E1234" or whatever.
Anthony DeChristopher

Yes, I think so too.
I'm open to suggestion for additional places names that can give a better WW2 flavor to the map.

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 38
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:32:01 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: iamspamus
I think that there is a crossing arrow from Gibraltar (Jabral Tariq or mtn of Tariq in Arabic, I think) to Tangier. If so, it's hard to see with the sea space dividing line.

quote:

Iberian Peninsula

Yes there is a straits conenction there that is being overwritten by the sea area boundary. I have them slightly offset, but I need to make it more pronounced. Thanks.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to iamspamus)
Post #: 39
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:34:40 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

As an American, Kasserine Pass would be a good one. Slow learning Americans...
Jason

quote:

quote:

quote:

Anthony DeChristopher

Yes, I think so too.

See post #14 in this thread.

Steve

(in reply to iamspamus)
Post #: 40
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:59:50 AM   
trees

well done on the Desert Mountain hexes!

here are a few questions kind Sirs:

Is there a river on the hexside to the South-East of Stockholm?

Isn't the 'Monte Cassino' hex a mountain hex on the paper maps? I can't recall but it seems a little incongruous to see that on a clear hex. Ditto 'Bohemian Forest' on two mountain hexes...

Was 'Tel Aviv' a city name during 1939-1945? I thought it was founded in 1948?

Post #: 41
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 5:37:05 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: trees

Isn't the 'Monte Cassino' hex a mountain hex on the paper maps? I can't recall but it seems a little incongruous to see that on a clear hex. Ditto 'Bohemian Forest' on two mountain hexes...

We changed the area around Stockholm from the WIF FE paper map. There are a few minor changes from the WIF FE map in Sweden and Norway to make the map closer to reality. In particular, the area south of Stockholm is actually a lake and canal instead of a estuary of the Baltic, as depicted in WIF FE. The canal is not traversable by ships for the purpose of invasions from the Baltic.

Patrice added Tel Aviv so the map would be correct for the other WIF add-ons that start post WW II.

Steve

(in reply to trees)
Post #: 42
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 6:28:56 AM   
trees

the change for Stockholm is fine, it is just hard to tell if an attack on Stockholm from that hex would be halved or not, perhaps the line needs to be thicker or made the same as a river line, just perfectly straight.

post WWII Patton in Flames stuff someday will require lots of new lines on the maps, why not just add Tel Aviv then? WiF is played by people seriously into their history/geography.

Post #: 43
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 7:32:01 AM   
christo

I am also slightly concerned that it will make any attack on that hex an automatic assault as opposed to the possibility of a blitz on Tel Aviv. Given that it is unlikely that there is a great deal of armour normally in that neck of the woods this will probably have a minimal effect but...

Christo

quote:

quote:

We changed the area around Stockholm from the WIF FE paper map. There are a few minor changes from the WIF FE map in Sweden and Norway to make the map closer to reality. In particular, the area south of Stockholm is actually a lake and canal instead of a estuary of the Baltic, as depicted in WIF FE. The canal is not traversable by ships for the purpose of invasions from the Baltic.

Patrice added Tel Aviv so the map would be correct for the other WIF add-ons that start post WW II.

Post #: 44
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 9:38:56 AM   
Neilster

quote:

quote:

We're not re-fighting WW2 but rather a new war every time.

Yes, but it gives some landmarks in places where there are nothing else, doesn't it ?

But that's my point. They are mostly only landmarks because of WW2. El Alemein, for example, was just a dusty railway junction. I don't really care but if we wanted to fill in the map with more detail we could use major towns that are potential battle sites (which would include some of the historical ones).

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 45
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 9:45:46 AM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: christo
I am also slightly concerned that it will make any attack on that hex an automatic assault as opposed to the possibility of a blitz on Tel Aviv. Given that it is unlikely that there is a great deal of armour normally in that neck of the woods this will probably have a minimal effect but...
Christo
quote:

quote:

The hex where Jaffa is also has the city of Tel Aviv, on the official 2004 (and also 2000) WiF FE maps, so it is normal that MWiF has it. On these maps, it is the capital of a minor country that only exist for PatiF, so it is only considered as a normal city in WiF FE games.

In reality, Tel Aviv was a city in 1940-1944, I have it on my Colliers 1940 & 1944 atlasses, it had 140k inhabitants. Jaffa had 71k. So it is normal that there is a city in this hex, which has the correct population density for city status.

< Message edited by Froonp -- 3/23/2007 9:54:21 AM >

(in reply to christo)
Post #: 46
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 9:52:54 AM   
Froonp

quote:

post WWII Patton in Flames stuff someday will require lots of new lines on the maps, why not just add Tel Aviv then? WiF is played by people seriously into their history/geography.

And made by people who are seriously into their history / geography too.

Tel Aviv existed with this name since 1910 and as a city since the 1880s (source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv). It had 140k inhabitants in 1940 & 1944, while Jerusalem had 125k and Jaffa 71k and Haifa 99k (source : Collier's Atlasses 1940 & 1944).

(in reply to trees)
Post #: 47
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 9:57:13 AM   
Froonp

quote:

I did not add it, it is already on the WiF FE maps (it is not on the 1996 maps, but it is on the 2000 & 2004 maps).

Post #: 48
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 10:23:42 AM   
Froonp

quote:

Bohemian Forest : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Forest.
Mont Cassino : If you look at the place from Google Earth, you see that it is placed in this hex, which is a clear hex on the WiF FE maps. It is on a hill, that is near the nearby mountains. In WiF, the mountains starts in the next hex, but in reality there's a bit of a mountain in this clear hex. So its real place is here, but its real terrain cannot be shown properly due to the hex scale.

(in reply to trees)
Post #: 49
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 10:27:06 AM   
Froonp

quote:

quote:

Yes there is a straits conenction there that is being overwritten by the sea area boundary. I have them slightly offset, but I need to make it more pronounced. Thanks.

Steve, why not redo the strait symbol, and have it 4 times its current thickness, so that it will appear even if placed under another symbol (port, city), or sea area boundary ? It would have to have its color changed, as the red if made 4 times thicker would maybe stand out too much.

Another solution would be to have it appear twice, with one on each part of the sea area boundary. The strait symbol would be a double "double points arrow".

Post #: 50
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 10:30:23 AM   
Froonp

quote:

But that's my point. They are mostly only landmarks because of WW2. El Alemein, for example, was just a dusty railway junction. I don't really care but if we wanted to fill in the map with more detail we could use major towns that are potential battle sites (which would include some of the historical ones).

Well, giving some historical feel to the map isn't good to you ? For example, I also placed Guernica & Gallipoli on the map. I for one like to have the map related to our tormented history. I would have placed more if it would have been possible (Waterloo, Berezina, Agincourt etc... but it would have been a catastroph ).
In the desertic areas, well, there is no city or village that stands out before the others, so placing the ones where a ww2 battle took place does not feels bad to me.

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 51
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 10:58:39 AM   
Frederyck

quote:

quote:

Torne Älv
Lule Älv
Skellefte Älv and
Ume Älv.

In fact, when I search them in wikipedia.com, I find :
Torne
Lule
Skellefte
Ume
So I've put thoss names on the map.

You are correct in that "Älv" means "River", but I sincerely think that dropping the "river" suffix in these four cases is wrong. For example, the "Ljusnan River" is correctly called "Ljusnan" on the map, but the proper name of "Torne Älv" *is* "Torne Älv", and not just "Torne". The names Torne, Skellefte, Ume and Lule are usually used to signify the respective towns adjacent to each river. Only Lule is on the map. Their correct names all end with "å" (as per Luleå on the map), but are colloquially known without the last vowel.

(If you really want your head messed up, the suffix "å" actually means "stream" in Swedish... :) )

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 52
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 1:35:59 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

quote:

Steve, why not redo the strait symbol, and have it 4 times its current thickness, so that it will appear even if placed under another symbol (port, city), or sea area boundary ? It would have to have its color changed, as the red if made 4 times thicker would maybe stand out too much.

Another solution would be to have it appear twice, with one on each part of the sea area boundary. The strait symbol would be a double "double points arrow".

I am happy with the symbol for the straits hexside. It only has trouble being seen when it coincides with a sea area boundary, and I believe I can fix that by moving it to the side. I already moved it somewhat to the side (it use to disappear completely) so shoving it a bit further isn't difficult. Making more dramatic changes is likely to create new problems (as you noted with the change in width requiring a change in color). Minimal changes are safest.

Steve

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 53
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 1:43:50 PM   
Froonp

quote:

I am happy with the symbol for the straits hexside. It only has trouble being seen when it coincides with a sea area boundary, and I believe I can fix that by moving it to the side. I already moved it somewhat to the side (it use to disappear completely) so shoving it a bit further isn't difficult. Making more dramatic changes is likely to create new problems (as you noted with the change in width requiring a change in color). Minimal changes are safest.

Yes, but offsetting it to one side of the sea area boundary can lead people to believe that the strait hexside is only on that side of the sea area boundary, as this is the case with the paper maps. Having it centered is the best solution for that.

Post #: 54
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:02:14 PM   
Toed

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frederyck

quote:

quote:

Torne Älv
Lule Älv
Skellefte Älv and
Ume Älv.

In fact, when I search them in wikipedia.com, I find :
Torne
Lule
Skellefte
Ume
So I've put thoss names on the map.

You are correct in that "Älv" means "River", but I sincerely think that dropping the "river" suffix in these four cases is wrong. For example, the "Ljusnan River" is correctly called "Ljusnan" on the map, but the proper name of "Torne Älv" *is* "Torne Älv", and not just "Torne". The names Torne, Skellefte, Ume and Lule are usually used to signify the respective towns adjacent to each river. Only Lule is on the map. Their correct names all end with "å" (as per Luleå on the map), but are colloquially known without the last vowel.

(If you really want your head messed up, the suffix "å" actually means "stream" in Swedish... :) )

Ok let me put my 2 cents in here ... since I posted the original name list.

First. In swedish both names are correct. For example Luleälven and Lule älv is correct. So why did I choose the first one? Answer: (using Luleälen as an example)
1. No one uses Lule älv when speaking about it. At least I've never heard it and I have moved around some in Sweden.
2. More importantly, on swedish maps the common usage is Luleälven and not Lule älv (english language online example: http://www.sweden.se/templates/cs/Map____2584.aspx you have to zoom in quite a bit to se river names).
3. In Nationalencyklopedin (the swedish national encyclopedia) if you look for Luleälven or Lule älv both are of course accepted but primacy is given to Luleälven. While wikipedia is useful I would trust Nationalencyklopedin more on issues concerning Sweden.

Second. In english I have less reference material and knowlege. So I assume the usage Lule River is correct since älv means river in english. However (as noted by Frederyck) if you use Lule instead of Lule River you loose the distinction between the river and the city giving the river its name. Not a large problem to us here since with the exeption of Luleå none of the cities are on the map. But in my opinion the most correct name should still be Luleälven or perhaps Lule river. Would be intresting to see an english map over the area.

Could also be noted that the å at the end of the cities at these rivers is a fairly 'new' thing. Put there in the 18th century by some language bureaucrat to "Swedyfy" the north of the country if I remember correctly. Still today the å is pronounced silent in the north of Sweden and not so silent in the south.

So there is my 257 cents.

< Message edited by Toed -- 3/23/2007 3:03:35 PM >

(in reply to Frederyck)
Post #: 55
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 3:38:43 PM   
Frederyck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toed
First. In swedish both names are correct. For example Luleälven and Lule älv is correct. So why did I choose the first one? Answer: (using Luleälen as an example)
1. No one uses Lule älv when speaking about it. At least I've never heard it and I have moved around some in Sweden.
2. More importantly, on swedish maps the common usage is Luleälven and not Lule älv (english language online example: http://www.sweden.se/templates/cs/Map____2584.aspx you have to zoom in quite a bit to se river names).
3. In Nationalencyklopedin (the swedish national encyclopedia) if you look for Luleälven or Lule älv both are of course accepted but primacy is given to Luleälven. While wikipedia is useful I would trust Nationalencyklopedin more on issues concerning Sweden.

I agree that ne.se should be given precedence over any wiki, and I can live with "Luleälven" on the map. However, I must disagree that no-one uses "Lule Älv" in speech. A colleague at work was born in Lule, and my boss was born in Skellefte, and they both strongly argue that in everyday speech, you should say "Lule Älv" or "Skellefte Älv". But I digress...

(in reply to Toed)
Post #: 56
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 10:39:39 PM   
Peter Stauffenberg

If you want som small text in the Norwegian resource hex then you could use:
Knaben molybden mines or just Knaben.

When WW2 started the Knaben molybden mines were the only operational molybden mines in Europe at the time. Molybden was very essential for the war industry. So the Germans rushed to cease control over the mines soon after the invasion of Norway in 1940.

The Allies tried later to prevent the Germans from having such easy access to the essential war material, molybden. So they tried to bomb the mines. The first time was 3rd March 1943 where 5 English Mosquito airplanes made some damage, but not much. The second time the Allies bombed the mines was 16th November 1943 with as much as 263 American B17 bombers. Half of this force bombed Knaben mines and the other half continued further to bomb the Vemork heavy water factories.

So both Knaben and Vemork are nice places to have on the MWIF map. Vemork was important for the heavy water production and the Norwegian resistance sabotaged the factories and delayed the German production of heavy water production so they were nowhere close to complete an atomic bomb. But in retrospect historians have found out that the Germans never gave full attention to atomic bomb research so they were years away from making one. So they would never have beaten the Americans to making it first. The German policy was that they needed to win the war BEFORE the atomic bomb could be ready. So they preferred research in other areas that could help them win the war SOON. The Germans knew the war was lost if they couldn't win in 1942 or 1943 at the latest.

Post #: 57
RE: Europe map? - 3/23/2007 11:15:58 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: Borger Borgersen

If you want som small text in the Norwegian resource hex then you could use:
Knaben molybden mines or just Knaben.

When WW2 started the Knaben molybden mines were the only operational molybden mines in Europe at the time. Molybden was very essential for the war industry. So the Germans rushed to cease control over the mines soon after the invasion of Norway in 1940.

The Allies tried later to prevent the Germans from having such easy access to the essential war material, molybden. So they tried to bomb the mines. The first time was 3rd March 1943 where 5 English Mosquito airplanes made some damage, but not much. The second time the Allies bombed the mines was 16th November 1943 with as much as 263 American B17 bombers. Half of this force bombed Knaben mines and the other half continued further to bomb the Vemork heavy water factories.

So both Knaben and Vemork are nice places to have on the MWIF map. Vemork was important for the heavy water production and the Norwegian resistance sabotaged the factories and delayed the German production of heavy water production so they were nowhere close to complete an atomic bomb. But in retrospect historians have found out that the Germans never gave full attention to atomic bomb research so they were years away from making one. So they would never have beaten the Americans to making it first. The German policy was that they needed to win the war BEFORE the atomic bomb could be ready. So they preferred research in other areas that could help them win the war SOON. The Germans knew the war was lost if they couldn't win in 1942 or 1943 at the latest.

This is exactly the kind of contribution that I was looking for. I like putting names on anonymous resources on the map.
I added Knaben.
Vemork was already written on the map, albeit maybe too small.

(in reply to Peter Stauffenberg)
Post #: 58
RE: Europe map? - 3/24/2007 2:42:06 AM   
trees

I like WiF (and this website) because it helps me keep learning my history and geography, thanks for the answers Patrice. I thought I had read once that the name Tel Aviv didn't exist until 1948 but I had that wrong. That Bohemian Forest link was pretty cool, probably someday wargame maps will include hyperlinks too?

So why didn't the Allies just pick the blitz table to get past Monte Cassino? I know the terrain won't change but I had never thought about that hex before; seeing it labeled immediately made me wonder about it.

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 59
RE: Europe map? - 3/24/2007 2:48:12 AM   
Froonp

quote:

I like WiF (and this website) because it helps me keep learning my history and geography, thanks for the answers Patrice. I thought I had read once that the name Tel Aviv didn't exist until 1948 but I had that wrong. That Bohemian Forest link was pretty cool, probably someday wargame maps will include hyperlinks too?

So why didn't the Allies just pick the blitz table to get past Monte Cassino? I know the terrain won't change but I had never thought about that hex before; seeing it labeled immediately made me wonder about it.

I'm pretty sure they had a fortification hex in here.
They had all over Italy.

(in reply to trees)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: Europe map? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI