Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1.65b BETA Now Available

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 1.65b BETA Now Available Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/14/2007 3:28:36 AM   
puresimmer

Fixes the crash bug discovered in 1.65 -- no other changes

Download 1.65B BETA Here

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/14/2007 4:12:03 AM   
LetsPlay2

Played through April and made deals

No problems so far !!

LP2

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/14/2007 6:27:12 AM   
eddie01

Working ok so far here too!

(in reply to LetsPlay2)
Post #: 3
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/14/2007 6:31:28 AM   
Walewander

Wow, Shaun... Simply awesome.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 4
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 1:24:49 AM   
geneg

Shaun,

I am getting an "Unexpected Error 91" when I manage a game. There are no problems until the final out. Instead of going to the next days schedule, I receive the above error. The only way to get out of the program is to Ctrl+Alt+Delete. I only get this error when I manage a game. I have no problems when is sim games.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 5
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 3:07:45 AM   
KG Erwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: geneg

Shaun,

I am getting an "Unexpected Error 91" when I manage a game. There are no problems until the final out. Instead of going to the next days schedule, I receive the above error. The only way to get out of the program is to Ctrl+Alt+Delete. I only get this error when I manage a game. I have no problems when is sim games.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

You picked the team designated for human control? Association set-up details?

(in reply to geneg)
Post #: 6
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 4:29:30 AM   
geneg

Yes...I control the 1960 Pirates

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 7
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 4:44:17 AM   
Taz0713

Things after one game are working fine for me. 

The only thing that came up was in the third inning of a managed game.  I had Yuniesky Betancourt get injured running the bases.  When I substituted for him, his name remained on the base even though he was not running.  Also, I just noticed that the player who replaced him does not appear in the box score.  It appears that Betancourt's line score is correct, but his replacement's stats are completely missing including the totals line.

After further review, here are some other items that appeared strange with it. His replacement's players card does not register that he even played in the game. I went back to the log and did not see his replacement either. I am a little concerned that he did not have his stats update correctly. Once again Betancourt's card reflected the correct information.

The last thing was that the injury was a moderate elbow injury, but after the game he is 100% healthy. Not sure if this would be correct.

Thanks,

Randy

< Message edited by Taz0713 -- 8/15/2007 4:49:32 AM >

(in reply to geneg)
Post #: 8
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 6:32:52 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

Taz,

I can't comment on the initial injury, but on the second topic, I've personally experienced several occasions where Player X gets an injury during the game, but afterwards it's gone. I've always personally attributed this to what LOOKED like a major injury at the time, but after further review, it was a minor thing. It's not unrealistic for a player to have a... thigh or back injury, for example, that generated just enough discomfort to pull him from the game, but not so much as to actually register or treat it as a full-blown injury. I'm not sure if this is exactly what is happening, but I've encountered this rarely enough that I would find such a series of events to be both reasonable and extremely realistic.

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

(in reply to Taz0713)
Post #: 9
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 6:52:54 AM   
KG Erwin

On injuries -- I've seen this happen several times -- either the guy toughs it out, or he gets wrapped and a shot of novocaine after the game.

If you have to replace a guy in-game, you know he's hurt. Otherwise, fuhgettabouddit.

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 10
RE: 1.65b BETA Now Available - 8/15/2007 3:24:12 PM   
Taz0713

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frozen Stiffer

Taz,

I can't comment on the initial injury, but on the second topic, I've personally experienced several occasions where Player X gets an injury during the game, but afterwards it's gone. I've always personally attributed this to what LOOKED like a major injury at the time, but after further review, it was a minor thing. It's not unrealistic for a player to have a... thigh or back injury, for example, that generated just enough discomfort to pull him from the game, but not so much as to actually register or treat it as a full-blown injury. I'm not sure if this is exactly what is happening, but I've encountered this rarely enough that I would find such a series of events to be both reasonable and extremely realistic.

I can handle this as the reason for the injury to have been short lived, but I do have concerns with the Box Score, Game Logs and Player Card issue. I went back to Clint Barmes player card (the injury replacement) and it did not register that he played in the game outside of the fact that his fatigue level changed.

I will try and play again to night and hope that this is just a minor issue.

Thanks for the reponses.

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 1.65b BETA Now Available Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI