Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

D/L Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> D/L Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
D/L Question - 9/8/2007 6:56:49 PM   
Veers

I was gingto search the faq, but was unable to find it as it points you back to your games account and I did not see it there.
So, my question then is, how do I re-downlod a game several month after I bought it. Is this even possible?

To repeat history in a game is to be predictable.
If you wish to learn more about EA, feel free to pop over to the EA forums Europe Aflame Forums.
Post #: 1
RE: D/L Question - 9/10/2007 8:59:23 AM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers
So, my question then is, how do I re-downlod a game several month after I bought it. Is this even possible?

A search on "redownload" turned up this post by Marc Schwanebeck.

"You can retrieve the link at any time in a time frame of 30 days from the point of purchase (please note that the 30 days is only "official", "unofficially" it should never expire). Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need help downloading." link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

We recommend to backup software you downloaded to a CD or DVD. By our license agreement you're granted the right to burn one personal backup copy to either CD or DVD or the backup medium of your choice."

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to Veers)
Post #: 2
RE: D/L Question - 9/30/2007 8:17:59 PM   
Veers

Thanks. I went to www.findmyorder.com and tried using my email addy and last fur digits of my credit card, because I cannot find my order number, but had no success. Does anyone know how to find one's order number? Would it have been sent in an email from Digital River/Matrix?

To repeat history in a game is to be predictable.
If you wish to learn more about EA, feel free to pop over to the EA forums Europe Aflame Forums.

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 3
RE: D/L Question - 9/30/2007 8:49:39 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers

Thanks. I went to www.findmyorder.com and tried using my email addy and last fur digits of my credit card, because I cannot find my order number, but had no success. Does anyone know how to find one's order number? Would it have been sent in an email from Digital River/Matrix?

Yes, you should be sent a confirmation email by "matrixgames@digitalriver.com". That should have the information that you need.

(in reply to Veers)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> D/L Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI