Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: VPNFL Max Style

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> RE: VPNFL Max Style Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: VPNFL Max Style - 11/24/2007 6:10:09 PM   
Mrgravyard50

Ok I have put in playbooks and named the fields and named a owner, for only 2 teams -Indy and NE.  It still wont work,  what am I doing wrong?  Does the file work for anyone else?    Do I need to have all the infor for ALL the Teams 1st?

Thanks...

(in reply to VCFL Commish)
Post #: 31
RE: VPNFL Max Style - 11/26/2007 8:28:06 PM   
MAF

That should have worked if you were only using two teams. What actually occurs when you try to play a quick game?

(in reply to Mrgravyard50)
Post #: 32
RE: VPNFL Max Style - 11/27/2007 3:39:10 AM   
Mrgravyard50

Ok When I click on quick play the screen freezes and this coms up in pink (Could not find record (IDO) in Database press F9 to continue.
I do and it goes to the  pick the teams frame. Its Only Indy and NE right now  I clik on next and General rules comes up.  I pick what I want and then click next.  I then set controllers and click next.
the screen goes blank and this comes up ( The microsoft database engine cannot find the input table OR Query Teams_Formation subs   Make sure it exists.  I press F9 again and the field comes up  sometimes in black.
I see the helmets but no players come out. then it goes to the ball on the field ready for kickoff.  The it all frees up.  Sometimes I have to restart the computer to get off the frozen screen.
Hope that helps.

Thanks again.

(in reply to MAF)
Post #: 33
RE: VPNFL Max Style - 11/27/2007 3:57:28 AM   
MAF

Did you set the depth charts for both teams, and that there are players assigned to each position in each playbook formations? It appears that there's no one assigned to the positions.

(in reply to Mrgravyard50)
Post #: 34
RE: VPNFL Max Style - 11/27/2007 4:58:36 AM   
Mrgravyard50

How do I do that?

(in reply to MAF)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> RE: VPNFL Max Style Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI