Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? - 11/1/2007 4:02:13 PM   
william64

Sorry Ravin, but this is not Newitis.  This is simply one of the greatest games, ever.  It really does have something for everybody.  The greatest part will come in about a years time.  That is when the scenario bank will be full of downloadable scenarios.  I am predicting at 100 of them.

(in reply to william64)
Post #: 31
RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? - 11/1/2007 4:03:35 PM   
william64

Sorry Ravin, but this is not Newitis. This is simply one of the greatest games, ever. It really does have something for everybody. The greatest part will come in about a years time. That is when the scenario bank will be full of downloadable scenarios. I am predicting at 100 of them.

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 32
RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? - 11/1/2007 4:05:04 PM   
william64

Banquet, the 10x10 patch is the only thing that has been missing for me. I would appreciate if you could show me how to get it.

(in reply to Banquet)
Post #: 33
RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? - 11/1/2007 7:40:22 PM   
Banquet

William, you just go into the 'members' menu at the top of the Matrix webpage. Log in there and then I think you go into 'private downloads' for AT.

Make sure you've registered your serial number first. Somewhere in the members pages there is an option to do that if you haven't already. Once done you can grab the patch and then setup random battles at 10*10 hexes :)

(in reply to william64)
Post #: 34
RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? - 11/2/2007 2:58:57 AM   
freeboy

?Newitus, lots of great games have , come along n thelast year, several I will still play in the mode. this too if it was not such a great pbem game, due to quick turns and huge variable strategy,
build subs. air defense, research morter.. omg what a lot of choices and theat was a random free thought, yes another freebe from freeboy, on the War in Europe Scenario
So, are you in Denial my freind?

(in reply to william64)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI