Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Heya

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Opponents Wanted >> Heya Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Heya - 11/6/2007 7:56:54 AM   
christian brown

Salut everyone,
I'd like to get some PBEMing going on, looks like I'm picking up my copy of AWD in the next day or so........Rafael mentioned taking over for him in a 2x2 (tourney) game, I'd also like to play any other 2x2 if anyone is interested. In that case, I'd like to be Japan........
It's been a good 6 months since I've played so don't expect me to do much winning ; )

Bottom line:
I work a ton but think that a turn per day is realistic..........for now, I'm interested in 2 games only; fow, end date adv supply and av on (bien sure.)
Thanks for your time,
Christian
alexander.paramahansayogananda@gmail.com

"Those who would give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither and will lose both."
~ Thomas Jefferson
Post #: 1
RE: Heya - 11/6/2007 12:13:11 PM   
rjh1971

So do you want me pass command over to you, please confirm.

In one game I'm playing Japan though they have embarked in a liberation crusade of comunism and won't have enough assets to play an active roll in the Pacific until they crush the soviets. And on the otherone I'm playing as WA, Germany is already down but Japan is offering a stiff resistance, hell of a player Polonthi, bty he's french so you can chat with him in french.

My wife will be ecstasic , not me if you take over command.

(in reply to christian brown)
Post #: 2
RE: Heya - 11/6/2007 5:23:51 PM   
christian brown

Sure thing, assuming your team mates do not object - I'd love to jump right in the thick of things.  Just send along your turns and pass codes : )

"Those who would give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither and will lose both."
~ Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to rjh1971)
Post #: 3
RE: Heya - 11/15/2007 11:33:39 AM   
rjh1971

All right Christian, I'm sending you the turns I have along with the passwords.
Don't forget to post the results in the AAR section, I'm very interested to know how the game against Tica and Philiippe ends and then what would WW3 outcome be.

Anthony is a great player, but so are Philippe, Tim, Arthur and Sandeman.

Good luck.

Post #: 4
RE: Heya - 11/16/2007 1:56:35 AM   
christian brown

Hold that thought Rafael, I've just been (totally unexpectedly - and of course, by a woman) forced out of my recently acquired residence (where I was able to play AWD) and will only (just barely) have time for 1 turn per day since I will now have to play exclusively from work : (
Since I've already started a 2x2 with xianing, Dalibor and Mr. Quiet, I won't be able to fulfill the obligation : (
Terribly sorry..............
PS, never got your file or even an e-mail about this, so your secrets are still safe : )
Best,
Christian 

~ Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to rjh1971)
Post #: 5
RE: Heya - 11/16/2007 9:56:31 AM   
rjh1971

Damn Christian, what is it you do to women ???
I sent you the files to the christianbrowntristan at yahoo dot com mail account, don't you use it any longer? Do you use the new mail you posted in the Opponents wanted section?
Drop me a mail with your current account when you can.
Oh well I'll keep on playing then, pity 'cause you were a good substitute.

Rafael

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Opponents Wanted >> Heya Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI