Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

changing regime symbol and unit color

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> changing regime symbol and unit color Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
changing regime symbol and unit color - 12/3/2007 6:28:50 PM   
Wilmore

Is there a way to change the regime symbol and unit color (not HQ color) in a ramdom scenario. I went into the edit screen after the scenario was created but did not see the option
Post #: 1
RE: changing regime symbol and unit color - 12/3/2007 6:35:28 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilmore

Is there a way to change the regime symbol and unit color (not HQ color) in a ramdom scenario. I went into the edit screen after the scenario was created but did not see the option

Yes, go into editor after creating. button Reg. Click on Regime to change, click on blank counter,

to change symbol, click on reg --> statistics --> then near botton left place to change symbol.

Rick

(if not clear, let me know and i'll go slower).

(in reply to Wilmore)
Post #: 2
RE: changing regime symbol and unit color - 12/3/2007 7:02:28 PM   
Wilmore

I'm still having trouble changing the regime symbol, when I click the lower left button it ask for a flie, which file opens up the regimes in the game Thank you for your help. I would like to access the historial WWII ones

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 3
RE: changing regime symbol and unit color - 12/3/2007 7:38:28 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilmore

I'm still having trouble changing the regime symbol, when I click the lower left button it ask for a flie, which file opens up the regimes in the game Thank you for your help. I would like to access the historial WWII ones

If you browse national symbols folder I think you'll find the symbols. There are small symbols for units left corner, as well as national flags. And apparantly you can add your own if your any good with graphicss. (I'm not). You may also have to change the filetype drop down. It might default to BMP and some of the ones you might want are png files. I've started just checking directories, and cycling through all the extensions to see what's in them.

Rick

(in reply to Wilmore)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> changing regime symbol and unit color Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI