Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Operation Southern Cross--The Fall of Perth!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> Operation Southern Cross--The Fall of Perth! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Operation Southern Cross--The Fall of Perth! - 1/17/2008 1:56:56 AM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
August 9-12, 1942

With great pleasure the Empire of Japan wishes to announce the capture of Perth and Kalgoorlie, Australia!

Australia
Alice Springs
The aerial battle over this town continues everyday.  The balance continues to rest in Japan's favor:  7 Zeros and 4 Bombers in exchange for 14 P-40 and 6 B-25.  While damage is not accruing on the AF, he is having to spend supply to keep it repaired.  We are both at the end of VERY long supply lines!

The 14th Army has moved into the hex directly NE of Alice Springs.  Even now it begins the final approach march..

Perth
A deliberate attack on the 9th lowers Forts to 6 and a Shock attack on 11th brings a 7-1 result and Perth FALLS!  Dan didn't think this would happen because he had just gotten a Beaufort Squadron moved in and it is wiped out with the surrender.  Dan loses 15 Beaforts, 4 Wirraway, and 3,700 PoWs.  The Perth BF retreats towards Albany with the Sendai Division hot on its heels!

Immediately shift all shipping to Perth:  Pt-6 and AF-6.  I gain a very nice gift of 27,000 Supply and, more importantly, 42,000 Fuel.  All facilities are in good shape and we are now rolling.

Albany
As already said, I dispatch an Infantry Division plus an Engineering Regiment to finish Albany.  I'll move Emily's into this base as soon as I have it to recon Adelaide.

Kalgoorlie
The otherwise rosy picture clouds some when Dan manages to slip around my troops at Kalgoorlie and retreats along the road to the SE of the city.  I order all transports to finish flying in the 4th Mixed Regiment.  That unit, plus the 25th Army HQ, 4th Inf Div, an Eng Reg, Art Reg, and 3 Tk Regiments shall form the pursuit force heading SE.

Australian Overview
As soon as I finish refueling my little CVs at Perth, they shall be sent towards Adelaide on a sweep for shipping. 

I've decided to simply MOVE ON!  As soon as possible AP will load the 2nd Inf Div and 20th Inf Div as well as support units for an invasion of Adelaide or that small town NW of there. 

A stout BB TF is rounding the NW Corner of Austraila on the 12th.  These veteran BBs have steamed all the way from Alaska to join the fight.  They are in remarkably good shape for that long of sustained voyage.

New Zealand
Figuring that Dan will try to run troops from NZ to Austraila, I have positioned the Junyo-Hiyo TF squarely in the path between the two areas.

Burma
The aerial sparring continues nearly everyday with Dan hitting my forward deployed Inf Divisions south and SE of Mandalay.  My Zeros defend the airspace but it hasn't been too costly.  He has two units of P-38s filling out here and I HATE THEM!  To counter that, I have three Oscar Sentai (Experience between 79-90) fitting out with the band new Tonys!  Once all 108 are changed over then I will will go on an aerial offensive...

Goal One:  Make Mandalay untenable as an AF.

Alaska
This theatre has really mellowed out.  We each have ML filling our bases with minefields and occasionally have bombers attack each other.  Nothing TOO exciting.  This is what I wanted.  I'll hold Cold Bay and DH until things look rough and then fall back to the MLR at Kiska/Attu.  These islands continue to build-up nicely.

Central Pacific
No activity.

SE Pacific
I haven't encountered any new attempts of single AK/AP/TK to try to run the blockade south of Papeate.  I am moving a CV--Akagi--to fill the gap between Bora Bora and Tonga.

Home Islands
To ratchet up the pressure on EASTERN Australia and New Zealand, a powerful STF departs Japan on the 7th and 8th:  3BB, 3 CA, 2 CL, and 9DD head for Noumea.

A refreshed and upgraded CV TF of Shokaku, Zuikaku, Soryu, 2 CVL, 2 BC, 3 CA, 3 CL, and 5 DD departs for Suva on the 9th. 

Once they reach the area, Akagi, Kaga, and Hiryu (plus any other ship needing repair) will return Home for their upgrades scheduled this month and next. 

Summation
Taken as a whole, things look great for Japan at this point. 

1.  My Fleet is intact and doing well.
2.  New--better--Army aircraft are deploying.  Bring me those Tojo and Tony!
3.  My Economy looks excellent.
4.  The chronic fuel and supply shortage within the perimeter is beginning to look a lot better.
5.  Defensive preparations continue at good speed.

Need to post my August 1, 1942 Victory Point and Economic Report.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 61
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/17/2008 2:04:26 AM   
ny59giants

Do you have anything like a division or two that you could land at Whyalla and/or Adelaide?? I would try to gather KB at Noumea and have it sail right past Sydney and Melbourne (at least 4 hexes away to stay away from those nasty Beauforts ). You might have to see what could be sent past Perth to land here and join KB.

It could be an effective cork to keep his forces from retreating safely towards Melbourne and cut off his supply lines. I know your aggressive style pretty well by now  and this just might tip the scales in your favor to conquer Australia completely and force Dan to sue for peace.  

Edit: Your post above was not up yet when I made my comments. Then, I would add taking Tasmania (Davenport) to place Melbourne under your air seige.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 1/17/2008 2:11:49 AM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 62
RE: Operation Southern Cross - 1/17/2008 2:18:56 AM   
John 3rd

Michael,

As usual my former opponent those are sound suggestions.  In my report above I noted that the 4th and 20th Inf Div--plus support units--will be tasked with capturing those towns and blocking the Crossroads that join NW of there.  To me this is an obvious move and I expect Dan to try and block it.  If he does not...

There might be large Rising Sun Flags all over Australia! 

For a dose of realism, I do not expect to actually take the whole continent but it should be fun trying!  Ask again if this is a good idea in Feb--March 1943...

To keep my strength from being diverted from the Central Pacific, I am now pulling units only from Manchuria to reinforce the assault.  To that extent, the next unit that I will move from there is the 2nd Tank Division which is set to appear in Mukden within a few days.  Ships are waiting to pick it up and deliver it somewhere in Aussieland.

Moving the KB like that is something I have been mulling over.  It is a sound move and I can join them up with Junyo-Hiyo.  May just do that in about ten game turns...good idea!

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 63
August Economy and VP Report - 1/17/2008 2:21:28 AM   
John 3rd

August 1, 1942
Victory Points and Economic Summary

Victory Points:

Score
Japan   23,945
Allies    6,728

Ships Sunk
Japan   187—1,350 VP—12 ships sunk during the month of July

Major Japanese Vessels Sunk---CAs Kinugasa and Kako, 4 CL, 19 DD (only 8 Modern DD lost), and 13 SS (9 I-Boats and 4 Ro-)

Allies    218---3,169 VP---20 ships sunk during the month of July

Major Allied Vessels Sunk---CVs Enterprise and Lexington, BBs Colorado, West Virginia, and Idaho, 6 CA, 2 CL, 25 DD, and 2 SS.

Industrial Report
Supply              2,167,291
Fuel                  2,146,065
Manpower       835 (465,832)
Heavy Industry 14,279 (608)
Resources        17,780 (1,329,814)
Oil                    2027 (895,949)

The only concern I have is that my fuel dropped almost 400,000 last month to this month.  This was due to the HUGE amount of fuel I sent to Saipan, Truk, Rabaul, Kwajalein, Noumea, Suva, and Papeate.  It should come up this month…

Shipyards
Naval               1,327
Merchant          981
Repair              1,302

Specific Ships:
Musashi is 288 Days from completion.  I’ve accelerated CVs Taiho, Unryu, Amagi, and Katsuragi,

Weapons
Armament        572 (61,961)
Vehicles           144 (976)

Aircraft
Engines 1,934
Assembly         977+(378-Rd)

Engine Production
Mitsubishi         845/Month—Need 568—2,141 in Pool
Nakajima         949(5)—Need 823---34 in Pool
Kawasaki         120---Need 34---945 in Pool
Aichi                20---Need 0---154 in Pool

Plane Production
Fighters            Planes/Month (in Pool)
A6M2  104 (637)
A6M3  84 (57)
Oscar   156 (336)
A6M3a 27-R
Tojo     73
Tony    34
Jack     35-R

Must see what the Tojo/Tony #s are with the September 1st report!

Bombers
Betty    98 (205)
Sally     40 (116)
Helen   91 (38)
Lily       78 (122)
Val       57 (343)
Kate     40 (184)

Recon/Float
Emily    20 (49)
Alf        5 (51)
Rufe     14 (79)
Glen     4 (43)
Dinah   31 (201)
Irving    21 (0)
Jake     8 (127)

I have shut off most of the Float Panes soon and will turn them ‘on’ again when I need them.

Transports
Tina      10 (28)
Sally     5 (28)
Topsy   10 (41)
Mavis-L           5 (16)
Tabby 10 (64)

Have shut down all these plane’s production.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 64
RE: August Economy and VP Report - 1/17/2008 2:31:53 AM   
ny59giants

Knowing what your opponent is doing and being able to stop it are two different things. Sometimes I knew what you were doing, but was powerless to stop it (or the cost analysis was too high).

In Australia, you need to focus more on isolated and destroying LCUs rather than just pushing them back for your flag raising ceremony to come about. Too many Urban hexes to deal with if you don't.

If you do go for a east coast landing (eventually), I would consider Rockhampton. Divide and conquer.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 65
August 14, 1942 - 1/18/2008 1:34:13 AM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
August 12-14, 1942

Dan and I only got three turns complete today before he headed for home.  This will be a fairly simple update.

Australia
Alice Springs
Hit the base every day.  Losses even out more for these days:  1 Zero and 12 Bombers for 11 P-40 and 2 B-25.  My army is less then 30 miles from the town and will begin the seige soon.

Kalgoorlie
I send my 3 Tank Regiments three hexes down the road towards Adelaide and find no sign of resistance...

Perth
All that fuel I gained a few days ago goes away when my Mini-KB and BB TF (just arrived) refuel.  Most of the Support Ships are able to tank up as well.  This is good since they will be needed for future Amphib Attacks.

Eastern Australia
I order four Chutai of Emily to begin a Recon of Eastern Aussie towns.  This very blatant move should serve to make Dan nervous about an eastern invasion operation.  I don't intend to do that but it should tie down more of his land units that could be used in the east...

No activity to speak of anywhere else on the map.

Differing Topics
Aussie Reinforcements
From the Kwantung Army I change the following units to South Pacific duty:  24th Eng Reg, 1st Tank Division, 10th and 11th Tank Reg, and 8th Hv Art Brigade.  The total cost for this drops my Political Points from 3100 down to about 1700.  All purchased units are ordered to move to Port Author for embarkation.  To bother Dan, I set them to plan for Sydney... 

When it returns to 3200, I will buy another Tank Division from this region.

Air Training
I am training my Daitai and Sentai in three places right now:

1.  Canton, China---About 200 planes are flying from here one hex NW and bombing Chinese troops everyday.
2.  Amboina---I have 3 Oscar Sentai blasting a poor Dutch BF one hex to the east of the base.
3.  Central Philippines---Using four major bases (Cagayan, Cebu, Legaspi, and Iliolo) I am attacking the one little Philippine base left.  It is my intention to do this for as long as possible and make this my major training area.  Right now I have CVL Shoho, 100+ Lilys, and 50 other planes hitting this location.

SS Operations
I aggressively use my SS throughout the war.  This tends to bring decent results and high casualties.  Since the real Japanese SS Operations didn't accomplish much (except at Guadalcanal) I consider this to be an imporvement.  I have several major operational areas right now:

1.  Alaska-to-West Coast--about 12-15 I-Boats
2.  India-to-Burma--About 5-7 I-Boats and 3-4 Ro-Class
3.  SE Map Interdiction--I have 7 Glen I-Boats watching for Allied shipping with 4 more I-Boats patrolling the area.
4.  Royal Fleet Watch--Another group of 5 Glen I-Boats are stationed due west of Java to prevent the Royal Navy from sneaking up on my Western Australia Operations.
5.  South Australia--With Perth's capture, I have an AS moving there with another 8-10 SS.  These are mainly Ro-Class.  They will prowl Adelaide, Melbourne, etc...
6.  Home Islands--Have about 15 SS under repair in the Northern Ports of Japan.

< Message edited by John 3rd -- 1/18/2008 1:37:15 AM >

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 66
The Race for Adelaide: August 15-27, 1942 - 1/23/2008 12:45:20 AM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
August 15-27, 1942

It appears that the Allies are retreating FASTER then the Japanese can advance in Australia.  Dan has realized his peril at staying in Alice Springs and is RUNNING as fast as he could to the south...

Australia
Alice Springs
The Japanese army finally arrives here on August 20th.  I had advanced slowly to this city to--hopefully--keep Dan fixed here while I advanced as fast as possible from Kalgoorlie towards the road junction just NE of Whyalla and Adelaide. 

I pound that base with Japanese LBA each day and keep the Aussies busy.  I bombard the town on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd causing about 400-600 casualties each day.  On the 24th, the Japanese launch a Deliberate Attack that gets a 0-1 (754-1434) and finds the Forts at Lvl-5.  Figuring that this will take a while, I shift back to a bombardment on the 25th only to see Allied units retreating on that same day.  I hit the town and capture it on the 26th.

Immediately the Japanese are ordered to move southwards down the nice, pretty road chasing the fleeing units...

Kalgoorlie
I send down 3 Tk Regiments, an Eng Reg, the 4th Mixed Reg, and the Tone Hv Art Reg down the road and they are now 6-8 hexes to the SE.  They are roughly 50% of the way to the crossroads above Whyalla and Adelaide.

Sitting at Kalgoorlie are the 1st and 2nd Paratroop Regiments waiting for orders...

Albany
This town falls on August 27th to the 2nd Inf Div.

Invasion Forces
Currently the 4th and 20th Inf Div, an Aviation Reg, and an Eng Reg are at sea about a week from landing on the Aussie Coast.  An AP TF is already waiting at Albany and will pick up the 2nd Inf Div on the 28th.  My tentative target is Whyalla.

Off of my target area sits my CV TF of 2 CVL and 4 CVE.  A bombardment TF of 4 BB will depart Perth tomorrow to cover the landings.

Recon
Starting the 20th I begin extensive recon of the eastern areas of Australia.  There does not appear to be very much left to defend most of the towns and cities!  I spot single units in all towns from Townsville north.  On the 22nd my recon spots a STF of unknown composition at Sydney.  Order the Junyo-Hiyo TF in to attack...

Sydney
On the 24th this TF hits the port and catches a TF of 2 CA, 3 CL, and several DD there.  My Strike Force of 13 Zero, 32 Val, and 34 Kates find 21 Fighters on CAP trying to stop them.  My Zeros do pretty well shooting down 6 Fighters in exchange for 2 Zero and 4 Kates to AA and CAP.  The Strike Force attacks and does the following:  CA Indianapolis 3 Bombs--1 TT, CL Leander 2 Bombs--1 TT, and CL Achilles 2 TT.  Pretty decent work for the Strike Force!  Certainly damages a possible threat to any landing I make.

The intrepid pilots of Sydney try to strike back!  3 Bolo and 8 Beauforts fight past 21 Zeros and make several runs on the CVs:  1 Bolo and 4 Beauforts make drops but MISS!  AA and CAP account for 1 Bolo and 4 Beauforts...

Noumea
I have a fully prepped Infantry Division, Inf Brig, 2 Art Reg, an Aviation Reg, and an Eng Reg waiting Invasion Orders.  I think I will ratchet up the pressure by landing at Rockhampton and try to cut up any forces to the north of there.

I powerful STF arrives with the revamped and upgraded KB on the 24th.  I order the 2 BC, 3 CA, 2CL, and 10 DD STF to rendezvous with Junyo-Hiyo and there AOs.

The Shokaku, Zuikaku, Soryu, and Ryuho depart on a coast along the eastern NZ shore.  They are looking for shipping and wanting to make Dan STILL think I am interested in NZ.

Regional Reports

North Pacific
We continue mining operations on each side.  Dan loses the SS Narwhal off DH when it hits a mine on the 20th.  I continue moving aircraft towards Midway to strengthen that base.  I have 54 Zero, 63 Betty, 27 Val, and 18 Emily occupying the AF there.

Central Pacific
Midway
I just described what is currently there.

Elsewhere
I have 20-30 small Supply TF moving around to help with keeping all my bases throroughly supplied.

South Pacific
Fuel looks really good now after a period of 6-8 weeks of near starvation levels.

Near Papeate and Bora Bora I begin to retire the interdiction forces towards Suva.  Akagi, Kaga, and Hiryu begin a move in that direction.  While doing this, Akagi spots and sinks an AP on the 27th.  It was loaded with troops that won't be helpful to anyone now.

Burma
My Tony counteroffensive begins tomorrow.  My first Sentai converted on the 10th, 2nd Sentai on the 19th, and 3rd Sentai on the 25th.  These planes are placed for an ambush over my troops on 33,30 to cause some chaos.  Once I have hurt Dan's bombers then I will begin sweeps of Mandalay and elsewhere.  I have nearly 150 bombers ready to go...

China
I begin to think something is amiss in Central China.  There are a HUGE amount of troops in Changsha!  I begin moving troops down to strengthen my forces near there.  This--notably--includes Nanchang...

That is the state of things...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 67
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 15-27, 1942 - 1/23/2008 5:24:13 AM   
ny59giants

Think about taking out the Oil at Sydney. I think that is the only source for Australia. He has excessive Resouces, but the shortage of Oil should benefit you.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 68
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 15-27, 1942 - 1/23/2008 6:29:39 AM   
John 3rd

That is a good suggestion.  I am trying to figure out where to go and HOW to do it!  Dan is in full retreat and I want to "Keep up the Skeer" as Nathan Bedford Forrest would say.

I want to trap at least a portion of the Aussie Army.  My Paras could be used to help with this but as my experience with Kalgoorlie showed, they do not have the combat power to hold off much more then a Brigade or so.

A landing in the NE of the continent would bother him and serve to help clear out that region.  I have top figure that he will fall back on Melbourne and Sydney region.  Figure Fort 9 at each of those cities plus the urban bonus.  VERY tough!

Anyone have any suggestions for doing this?

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 69
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 15-27, 1942 - 1/23/2008 3:43:47 PM   
saj42

Honda took all of Oz from Raverdave, their joint AAR 'Dark side of the Moon' might give some insght......

Banner by rogueusmc

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 70
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 15-27, 1942 - 1/23/2008 4:19:14 PM   
John 3rd

Thank You Tallyho!

I will look that up.  I have to imagine that he had a similar amount of troops.  I have 8 1/2 Infantry Divisions deployed there with another 1 1/2 on the way.  That is a massive force.

Will check it out.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to saj42)
Post #: 71
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 15-27, 1942 - 1/24/2008 2:00:58 AM   
ny59giants

Every RCT/Bde that you can prevent from getting to Sydney/Melbourne is equal to at least one of your divisions when it comes to the seige of each of these two urban bases. If you haven't done so yet, everything that floats, flies, and some more ground units, needs to head for Australia.

I know you are an aggressive player. Now, you must do everything you can to decrease the length of the seige by isolation and eventual elimination of LCU's. You will need to be a Japanese Patton, Sir John. All your carriers need to wipe out his air force and then hit any ground unit making good time heading south.

Edit: Think about landing at Davenport with a large BF and start to hit Melbourne. Use KB to support a landing at the base next to Melbourne. You might prevent him from getting enough forces to Melbourne and make that a short siege. Those bases around Sydney and Melbourne don't usually get built up (forts) as all they have is a small BF or CD unit.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 1/24/2008 2:07:04 AM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 72
A Map on the Race for Adelaide: Sept 3, 1942 - 1/24/2008 5:27:26 PM   
John 3rd

This the situation as of September 3, 1942. I apologize for the busy nature of the map! There are a lot of Japanese forces moving...

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 73
RE: A Map on the Race for Adelaide: Sept 3, 1942 - 1/24/2008 5:39:19 PM   
John 3rd

Michael and Readers:

Those are solid strategic thoughts.  You have seen the map I just posted so here is the current thoughtline:

1.  I will swing those troops coming down from Alice Springs 6+ Infantry Divisions (about 2500 Assault Points) and have them cut north of Adelaide towards that small town on the SE corner of the map.  It leads towards Sydney...

2.  The 3+ Infantry Divisions as well as units coming down from Kalgoorlie shall invest Adelaide.  I should have nearly 2,000 AP in that army.

3.  I am gathering troops at Noumea for an invasion of eastern Australia.  Current Forces would be an Inf Div, Inf Brig, several Artillery Reg, and two Engineering Reg.  I will load and move them towards wherever I think I can make a fairly easy landing.

4.  Manchurian Reinforcements of a Tank Division, Inf Div, 2 Tk Reg, and 2 Eng Reg just left Port Arthur for Australia.

5.  I am gathering my CVs at Noumea:  Akagi, Kaga, Shokaku, Zuikaku, Junyo, Hiyo, Hiryu, Soryu, and 2 CVL.  This powerful force (about 600 aircraft) is going to launch Port attacks upon Melbourne and Sydney.  There are 50+ ships at each port right now and I want to sink some!  This will have the additional effect of destroying his Fighter defense.  If successful then I will use these CVs to bomb the CRAP out of the AFs in the area.

6.  I like the Davenport idea.  I will move some Recon to that area for a look see!

When this started, I thought it to be a rather fanciful attempt but now I am REALLY going to try it and see what happens...

While this fight goes on, I will be VERY vulnerable in the Central Pacific...

Will do a combat report update later today.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 74
The Race for Adelaide: August 28-Sept 5, 1942 - 1/25/2008 1:23:04 AM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
August 28-September 5, 1942

Overview
Two areas of the Empire has cintinued to heat up during these days.  The on-going battle for Australia continues at a breakneck pace while the air war over Burma re-starts with the advent of a plane named Tony!

Burma
The air war REALLY gets going.  I have 3 Sentai of Tonys that enter the fight on the 28th.  I have been knocking down Allied aircraft at a pace of a little over 2-1.  I smacked Dan's bombers first and then shifted to CAP over my 3 principle AF.  Right now I have 36 Tony/81 Zeros at Rangoon (AF 6), 72 Tony/54 Zero at Meiktila (AF 4), and 24 Tony/54 Zero at Taung Gyi (AF 3). 

My thoughts were to rile Dan up with hitting his bombers and then settle back onto my own bases and let him come at me.  This has worked pretty well.  Once this goes on for a few more days, I intend to reverse my status and strike his principle bomber bases at Dacca and Imphal.  I have nearly 300 bombers spread between these 3 bases to act on this plan.

Australia
Things are wild-and-crazy!  Two Japanese Army's (literally) and racing down the road from Kalgoorlie and Alice Springs.  A third army has begun to land at Whyalla with the support of paratroopers...

Whyalla
I had done recon over this town for nearly a week before ordering my Paras to take the city on August 31st.  As soon as my Tinas and Mavis appear over the LZ, an Aussie Brigade appears out of nowhere!  Damn...

An Aussie BF arrives on the 5th as my first large Invasion TF begins to unload.  I SHOULD take the town on the 6th.  The 20th Inf Div, an Aviation Reg, and Engineering Reg are plodding ashore...

The Aussie Army
I hadn't seen any Aussie troops since they had evacuated Kalgoorlie and Alice Springs.  On the 5th, units begin to appear from these two directions passing Whyalla and--apparently--heading for Adelaide.

Naval Action
My CVs provide yeoman work protecting the Invasion TF and striking at the Aussie Brigade in Whyalla.  A raid on them gives me a heart attack on the 3rd!  In 2 raids I field about 30 Zero against a mixed bag of B-24, B-25, and TIVa.  For the cost of 1 Zero, I should down 5 TIVa, 4 B-25, and 3 B-24.  In return, a number of bombers get through and drop their loads...

When the bomb splashes subside, CVL Ryuho takes 2 500lb bombs (Dam:  Sys 37 and Flot 5) and CL Oi gets another pair of 500lb'ers (Dam:  Sys 12 and Flot 4).  This is--I think--the first real time my CVs have been hit...

My BB TF (Nagato, Fuso, Yamashiro) and 11DD head for Adelaide to deliver a bombardment.  They absorb a number of aerial strikes against it and 3 DD are detached for Albany with mild to moderate damage.  On the 5th, a small Allied TF interposes itself and a short fight ensues.  CA Houston, CL Sumatra and 4 DD try to dish it out against my BB TF!  Several Allied ships are hit but not too seriously.

Noumea
I have decided to completely go for the destruction of Australia.  To do this the Japanese order a concentration of carriers at Noumea.  This order shall bring together CVs Akagi, Kaga, Hiryu, Soryu, Shokaku, Zuikaku, Junyo, Hiyo, and CVLs Rjuho and Zuiho by September 8th.  This massed force will field 219 Zero, 172 Val, and 202 Kate.  I intend to hurl this massive force at Sydney where I know over 70+ ships are in port.  I THINK I will set CAP at 60%, set all Val for AF attack, and all Kate for Port Attack.

The troops there are also preparing to sail as well.  Nearly 40,000 troops will head for eastern Australia while nearly 45,000 troops have just departed Port Arthur for Australia as well...

North Pacific
Rather boring...

Central Pacific
Midway
Having reinforced this outpost (logical place for Dan to begin his counter-offensive) with air assets and 30,000 supply, I have nearly 450 Assault Points (2 Ind Brig) sitting here.  Using my Emily Recon, I spot the American CVs (all FOUR of them) at PH on August 31st.  Good to know...

South Pacific
Supply convoys moving back-and-forth but not much else.

Ideas? 

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 75
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 28-Sept 5, 1942 - 1/25/2008 2:56:00 AM   
ny59giants

I would divided your Carriers into 2 TF of 4 CVs & 1 CVL each, if you have enough support ships (BB/CA/DD) as 1 large TF may be too much to manage. I would set your Val & Kate to Naval Attack with AF secondary. Knock out the AF first. If not, your Vals could pay a heavy price to the AA. After the first day, one of your TF should head east as he will probably try to sortie them towards Nz.

Do you have Norfolk Island?? If so, Emilys should be spreading out to look for his shipping far and wide.

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 76
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 28-Sept 5, 1942 - 1/25/2008 2:56:37 AM   
ctangus

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Ideas?

No suggestions, but I have to say your offensive in Australia has so far been very impressive! Particularly considering the date. I'm very interested in how this will turn out. Good luck & Banzai!

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 77
RE: The Race for Adelaide: August 28-Sept 5, 1942 - 1/25/2008 4:03:36 AM   
John 3rd

Gentlemen:

It always makes me feel better when I know I have some people reading along and willing to jump in and participate! 

Topic Thoughts:
1.  KB--GREAT thoughts on Naval Attack Primary and AF Secondary.  I will set them to start planning Sydney right now so they actually have about 10 days to prepare.  With all those aircraft, it should be a knockout punch to the AF of Sydney!

2.  TF Composition--OK--I am more thinking of 3 CV TF:
a.  CarDiv1 (Akagi-Kaga) and CarDiv4 (Junyo-Hiyo)
b.  CarDiv2 (Hiryu-Soryu) and CVL
c.  CarDiv3 (Shokaku-Zuikaku) and CVL
d.  BB TF to draw enemy fire...

I should have enough escorts to provide about 10 per TF.

3.  The EASE of taking Australia.  This operation has gone quite easily because Dan hasn't fought ANYWHERE.  I am intact and reasonably supplied with pretty fresh troops.  He MUST fight now but--as Michael mentions--I want to pin troops down and KILL THEM before they fall back into one or two Fortified Urban Cities. 

Dan knows all this.  The question is what will he do?

The moment my CVs CRUSH Sydney then he will know that he can operate anywhere in the Central or South Pacific with his 4 CVs.  Will he be bold enough to try????  THAT is a major question.  He should have two Marine Divisions and at least 2-3 Army Divisions available. 

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to ctangus)
Post #: 78
September 1942 Victory Point and Industrial Report - 1/25/2008 4:22:05 AM   
John 3rd

September 1, 1942
Victory Points and Economic Summary

Victory Points:

Score
Japan 24,940 (Up 995 Points)
Allies 7,146 (Up 418 Points)

Ships Sunk
Japan 189—1,369 VP—Only 2 ships sunk during the month of August!

Major Japanese Vessels Sunk---CAs Kinugasa and Kako, 4 CL, 19 DD (only 8 Modern DD lost), and 13 SS (9 I-Boats and 4 Ro-)

Allies 223---3,206 VP---Only 5 ships sunk during the month of August!

Major Allied Vessels Sunk---CVs Enterprise and Lexington, BBs Colorado, West Virginia, and Idaho, 6 CA, 2 CL, 25 DD, and 2 SS.

Industrial Report
Supply 2,018,805
Fuel 2,001,394
Manpower 838 (535,333)
Heavy Industry 14,411 (995)
Resources 18,213 (1,357,565)
Oil 2045 (888,777)

I saw slight supply and fuel drops from last month to this month. There are 5-7 large Convoys carrying fuel and supply traveling to the Home Islands. Those should help a lot. Palembang is finally nearly all repaired so there will be more oil coming from that source.

Shipyards
Naval 1,342
Merchant 981
Repair 1,304

Specific Ships:
Musashi is 271 Days from completion. I’ve accelerated CVs Taiho, Unryu, Amagi, and Katsuragi,

Weapons
Armament 572 (65,262)
Vehicles 144 (1,167)

Aircraft
Engines 1,956
Assembly 992+(430-Rd)

Both Assembly (+15) and Research (+52) went up this month.

Engine Production
Mitsubishi 805/Month—Need 580—1,953 in Pool
Nakajima 973(1)—Need 670---1 in Pool
Kawasaki 158(22)---Need 190---821 in Pool
Aichi 20---Need 0---161 in Pool

My Tony kicks in and I set the engines to expand some. Don’t have to raise it much due to jumping it at the very start of the war. Want to get some Nakajimas in the pool.

Plane Production
Fighters Planes/Month (in Pool)
A6M2 104 (617)
A6M3 84 (9)
Oscar 0 (330)
A6M3a 39-R
Tojo 76 (0)
Tony 190 (0)
Jack 41-R

Probably could use some more Tojo but won’t mess with these numbers for a little while.

Bombers
Betty 98 (249)
Sally 40 (139)
Helen 91 (13)
Lily 78 (31)
Val 57 (383)
Kate 40 (188)

Will stop Val production for a while and wait to see if I need more.

Recon/Float
Emily 20 (59)
Alf 5 (51)
Rufe 14 (79)
Glen 4 (43)
Dinah 31 (213)
Irving 21 (0)
Jake 8 (127)
Babs 12 (0)

I have shut off most of the Float Panes and Dinah and will turn them ‘on’ again when I need them.

Transports
Tina 10 (30)
Sally 5 (28)
Topsy 10 (34)
Mavis-L 5 (16)
Tabby 10 (64)

Have shut down all these plane’s production. Will probably need to restart a few due to my heavy use of Transports in Australia.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 79
RE: September 1942 Victory Point and Industrial Report - 1/25/2008 9:17:04 PM   
USSAmerica

John, I'm catching up on my AAR reading after several busy days and I see your's is as entertaining as ever. 

Keep up the great work, in the game and here. 

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 80
The Battle for Australia! - 1/29/2008 11:36:09 PM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
September 6-18, 1942

The entire campaign for the Pacific War--from the Japanese point-of-view--revolves currently around SE Australia.  Things are happening elsewhere but the focus is entirely here!  The battle in Australia has nearly gone entirely Japan's way. 

Beyond the great land battle that is shaping up there, the KB and vast majority of the Comined Fleet are currently off the coast of Sydney blasting the pogees out of it!

Australia

Whyalla
We last left off with the Japanese invading Whyalla with a force of 2 Inf Div, 1 Aviation Reg, and 1 Eng Regiment as well as 2 Parachute Reg adding their firepower.  This town falls on September 7th and the Japanese rapidly move east to cutoff retreating units from Alice Springs.

In a TERRIBLE move by my opponent, Dan chooses to attack my unloading AP/AK instead of the Level One AF.  The Japanese furiously work to expand the field and succeed in doing so (Lvl-2) on the 18th.  As I pull the AP/AK out it dawns on me that I WANT to have him swing at them instead of the AF.  To that end, I lose 1 PG, 8 AP, and 3 AK over a period of 10 days.  These attacks are upon repeatedly damaged ships and serve to provide the Japanese Engineers time to grow the AF. 

The Aerial battle goes on everyday between the 2 Daitai of Zeros there against an assortment of P-40, Liberators, and B-25s.  Air losses favor the Japanese and only get better when the first operational Sentai of Tojo deploys there on the 16th.  On the 18th alone, the Japanese CAP shoots down 10 Hudson and 3 B-25 for 1 Tojo and 1 Zero...

Adelaide 
In another mistake by my view, retreats his battered forces into Adelaide by the 12th.  There are now 25 units within this city.  I have 4 TK Regiments blocking the NE exit and no less then 6 Infantry Divisions, an Army HQ, and 4 Art Reg beginning to invest the city.  As long as I can block the road from Melbourne to Adelaide, I have a REAL chance at wiping out a sizable section of the Aussie Army.  It will take some time but will only help the VP score!

I bombard Adelaide twice during this time with 3 BB (Nagato, Fuso, and Yamashiro).  The second bombardment see Beauforts put a TT into Nagato but she makes it to Albany without issue.  NOTE TO SELF----DON'T GET COCKY!  Despite the results of the second bombardment, I decide to do it again with Fuso and Yamashiro.  BIG mistake...the BBs are crushed by 36 TB (Beauforts/TIVa) and 38 B-25!    Down go the two old BBs.  Veyr dumb of me to do this.  Lesson relearned...

Broken Hill
I grab this small town with Paratroopers on the 13th and 2 Engineering Reg reach the town on the 17th.  Two Brigades arrive there on the 18th.  I immediately begin to expand that AF as well.  This town serves as my left flank while I reduce Adelaide.  There will be an Infantry Division stationed there within a couple of days.

NE Australia
On the 18th, my invasion force for NE Australia departs Noumea.  An Inf Div, Inf Brig, 2 Eng Reg, and 2 Art Reg depart.  Their target is yet to be determined.  I am doing recon from Norfolk Island EVERYWHERE along the coast.  Want to land in aplace that will not be TOO costly.  Am eyeing Rockhampton...

The KB Sails!!!
In all my previous campaigns I have never done the following.  Starting September 5th I order a concentration of ALL my large CVs at Noumea.  On the 8th these CV fuel and they set sail on the 9th.  Target:  Sydney!  I devide the Combined Fleet into 4 TF:  KB-1 3 CV(Akagi/Kaga/Junyo), 2 CA, 1 CL, 7 DD, KB-2  3 CV(Hiryu/Soryu/Hiyo), 3 CA, 1 CL, 7 DD, KB-3  2 CV/1 CVL (Shokaku/Zuikaku/Ryujo), and a STF of all 4 BC, 2 CA, 2 CL, and 9 DD.  A total of 603 aircraft accompany this massive fleet!  Thanks to various reader's imput, I order the Vals/Kates on Naval Attack and then naval Port/AF as secondary. 

Events:
Sept 12th  Several small TF of AK/AP test my blockade of New Zealand-to-Australia.  My planes sink 2 AP and 3 AK who are all carrying troops.  Don't know what Dan was thinking but it hurts him.

Sept 16th  Order the KB to a range of 6 hexes from Sydney.

Sept 17th  The KB is not spotted when it launches 74 Zero and 185 Kates!  These planes encounter 27 various fighters flying CAP over the target.  For a loss of 5 Zero and only 3 Kates, the Japanese shoot down or destroy on the ground 31 Fighters and a Transport as well as hit 3 CA, 3 CL, 2 TK, 3 AK and crush the AF to 35% damage.

Sept 18th  The KB closes to a range of 4 hexes away.  A morning strike of 76 Zero, 24 Val, 23 Kate sink an AK and fight a very tough group of 28 Wirraway, 15 Hurricanes, and 10 P-40.  The Japanese lose 20 Zero (but only 11 Pilots) for TWICE that number of Allied fighters (42 total)! 

A second strike in the afternoon is MASSIVE:  59 Zero, 171 Val, and 184 Kate fight their way easily through 12 mixed Allied fighters.  For a coast of only 1 Zero, 2 Val, and 4 Kate, the Aussies lose (in the air and on the ground) 22 more fighters and a Transport plane.  As the AF is hit (damage now 53%), the 800 KB bombs, 250 Kg Bombs, and TTs slam into Allied shipping!  Ships hit include 3 CA, 3 CL, 2 DD, 6 MSW, DMS, 3 AK, 1 AS, 1 AP, 3 TK.  An AK and CL Achillies sink!

More are soon to follow!  I order the KB to close to range 3 for a final day of strikes!  BANZAI!!! 

Not To Make Hitler's Mistake...
It has dawned on me that the key to winning Australia is destroying Allied airpower.  I will not make Hitler's mistake of changing tactics.  Allied air losses have been pretty massive.  In fighters and bombers, I am consistently taking 2/3/4-1.  The Sydney Action alone has cost the Aussies 95 CONFIRMED Fighters!  Dan has been flying his bombers everyday and they are consistently losing 1 or 2 or 3 planes a strike.  Those bombers MUST be tired...

Hobart Invasion Force
I have an entire Inf Div planning to land at Hobart on about the 25th.  Once they have that town then they will march overland to take Devonport...an Aviation Reg is following about 3-4 days laters...

This is the Aussie News!

I'll finish this update and cover the rest of the Pacific in a few minutes since I just got another turn from Dan...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 81
RE: The Battle for Australia! - 1/30/2008 12:26:04 AM   
Big B

quote:

ORIGINAL: (unnamed)

Strafing chinese or other unfortunate guys could help training them up to about exp 65, you need sink some ships to improve further. But, u see, very high exp didn't really help, you still got more than 100 bombers coming through last time, but they failed to sink Hornet.

Another thing is I would never choose BB mod as Japs, too weak, you simply give all fun to your allied opponent. This A2A result normally not happened in other mods. I judged this mod too unbalanced for a good game between 2 players with about equal skills.

Really?
John is overrunning Australia, and ..."In fighters and bombers, I am consistently taking 2/3/4-1. The Sydney Action alone has cost the Aussies 95 CONFIRMED Fighters!" and you think this is an AFB & unbalanced mod? Just because he lost one CV battle?

OK...

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 82
RE: The Battle for Australia! - 1/30/2008 12:35:40 AM   
John 3rd

Just played the September 19th turn and more good news!

KB
The Carriers of Japan close to only 120 miles from Sydney and launch a devastating final aerial assault.  Over the city come 68 Zero, 162 Val, and 169 Kate.  A ragged collection of Allied fighters rise to meet the attack and are easily brushed aside by the Sea Eagles!  When the attack wave leave, Commander Fuchida gleefully reports the following:  AF hit again (Dam 61%), 20 Allied Fighters destroyed, and 25 Allied ships hit by bombs and TT.  Within the choas of the Harbor down goes CAs Indianapolis, Louisville, and Australia plus the CL Leander and 3 MSW.  Many other ships are in a sinking condition...

It is time to pull away and assess the damage from 3 days of attacks.  Total plane losses (with pilots lost in parantheticals) 29 Zero (18), 5 Val (3), and 13 Kate (10).  Not TOO bad considering what was accomplished in shooting down and/or destroying over 100 Allied planes and inflicting massive damage upon over 40 vessels.

Adelaide
Dan is trying to flee his own trap.  I didn't realize that the hex due east of the city was assessible by the Aussies.  Two units were spotted there and I immediately order my 4 Tk Regiments to cut off this line of retreat.  To fix the remaining Aussie troops I order a Deliberate Attack on the city by my troops present.  I don't expect anything other then to prevent the withdrawal that Dan is attempting.

Whyalla
In two air attacks upon that base, Dan losses another P-40, 4 Hudson, 2 B-25, and 2 Liberators in exchange for 1 Zero and 3 Tojo...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 83
The Battle of Australia - 1/30/2008 2:06:13 AM   
John 3rd

This screenshot says it all! BANZAI!

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 84
RE: The Battle of Australia - 1/30/2008 2:07:52 AM   
John 3rd

Hey Brian!  What do you think of all this?  Let me know your thoughts...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 85
RE: The Battle for Australia! - 1/30/2008 2:16:33 AM   
ny59giants

Unless it is KB, NEVER get ships of any sort within 4 hexes of an unsurpressed (heavily) damaged AF that is level 4 or above.     Our game never got that far, but in Big B's mod, the Allied player gets Beauforts in spades.  

In my brief game with Damian that I took over he lost a huge amount of shipping (AP/AK) and warships around India as he did not follow this advice.

By all means , keep those LCUs at Adelaide surrounded (just saw your map - you need to get across the river and not leave him a retreat route) and then finish them off at your leasure. If he stays and fights, then there will be less at Melbourne/Sydney.  You may have to sent KB over to Adelaide to close it down and then use it briefly to hit those LCU's across the river as your LCU's assault it to prevent his troops from leaving Adelaide and retreating to Melbourne. keep up a daily ground bombardment there to prevent his units from leaving the hex.

< Message edited by ny59giants -- 1/30/2008 2:23:31 AM >

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 86
RE: The Battle of Australia - 1/30/2008 2:22:58 AM   
Big B

quote:

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Hey Brian! What do you think of all this? Let me know your thoughts...

Hey John,

I think you are doing an amazing job!

My previous post was of course in reply to someone who said that it's basically a bad mod for the Japanese and unbalanced. For the life of me I fail to see how it's unbalanced against the Japanese...as I think you are proving.

As regards to the air battle of June 1942 ..."The Alaskan Turkey Shoot", well- it was 51 zeros lost against 34 P-40s, P-38s, and Wildcats, but a number of things went against the KB that day - and I am curious to know how many of the Japanese losses were due to flak.

As for your operations overall to date - you are delivering a real whipping - that's for sure! I have read the other sides' AAR too, and he is feeling he's literally fighting for his life right now and hoping to survive until the Pacific Fleet gets new hardware....I don't blame him either.

What do you think so far?

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 87
RE: The Battle of Australia - 1/30/2008 6:14:09 AM   
John 3rd

Brian,

I have thoroughly enjoyed your Mod.  The air-to-air is not nearly so lethal as stock.  There are serious losses when one side gets the jump on the other but it is much more realistic.  The air battle over Whyalla is a good example.  Dan hits the base with a few fighters and 30-40 bombers.  My 15-25 fighters brush through his fighters and manage to shot down--perhaps--4-5 bombers and damage 2-3 times that.  That is pretty realistic to me. 

I agree with Michael's comment about the 4 hex range of Beauforts.  Those are damned fine TB.  I don't like them at all!  Moved the KB close because I KNEW Dan wouldn't try to put any bombers near Sydney to hit my KB.  Those darned planes managed to sink my two old BB due to my stupidity of letting those ships get too close to Adelaide.  Thankfully they were not essential ships.  It hurts to lose them--YES--but better them then a CVL or CVE...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to Big B)
Post #: 88
Adelaide Surrounded! - 1/30/2008 11:53:26 PM   
John 3rd

Combat Report
September 20-23, 1942

While needing to update the battle for Adelaide and Australia as a whole, I have been remiss in doing any update on the rest of the map.  Let me do a regional update and then shift to Aussieland.

North Pacific
Have scaled back as far as I plan to up in the North.  All warships have been pulled southwards and only 6 SS remain to conduct operations.  I have a decent aerial presense of 2 Daitai of Zero, 1 Sentai of Oscar, 1 Sentai of Helens, 2 Chutai of Betty, 2 Chutai of Emily, and 3 Chutai of Recon/Float planes.  There is the equivalent of about 350 Assault Points worth of defence at both Cold Harbor and Dutch Harbor. 

Central Pacific
With me TOTALLY committed to the Australian Campaign, it is only a matter of time before Dan tries something here.  I have decided to TRY to sucker him into a trap.  He has sent some poor AK into the seas around Kwajalein and I have had all my planes set on ASW.  Little does he know that there are 3 Daitai of Betty as well as a like amount of Zero!  These planes are tan, rested, and ready for a fight!

Should also note that the Central Pacific Army reserve is at Kwajalein.  Two full strength, large Brigades plus a pair of Artillery Regiments rest there.

I've done the same with aircraft at Midway.  There are 2 Daitai of Zero, 2 Daitai of Betty, 1 Daitai of Val, and 2 Chutai of Emily.  The combat planes are set to range 5.  He has an AP TF nose towards the islands but not to range 5.  If he tries again, it will be a surprise.  Midway is tough with nearly 475 Assualt Points--2 China Brigades, 2 CD units, and an Aviation Reg.

Through the Eastern Marshalls, Tarawa, Baker, and Canton, I have at least 250 Assault Points at each base.  Usually this means a China Brigade as well as support units.  They are decently supplied and have enough BF to take at least 90 planes each.

South Pacific
Continuing the above paragraph description for troop and aerial strength, Somoa, Papeate, Bora Bora, and Suva have the same rough levels. 

Papeate is the toughest at about 400 AP there.  If Dan is to shorten the life line to NZ and Australia, he will HAVE to take Papeate.  There are about 200 planes at Papeate's AF looking for trouble.

New Caledonia is pretty bare at the moment since I launched my Rockhampton Invasion Force.  Dan will not strike here anytime soon...

Burma
The advent of the Tony and Tojo have really leveled the playing field here.  I have 5 Sentai of Tony and 2 Chutai of Tojo operating from my three major AF in Burma.  Add another 4 Daitai of Zeros and one can understand why Dan doesn't control the air over this theatre anymore.  For most of September I have been bombing the heck out of Imphal and Mandalay.  It is to the point that he doesn't fly planes there anymore.

I know this won't last but things look pretty good right now.

China
I have been doin recon over this dorment theatre and spotted a HUGE number of Chinese units at Changsha!  Nearly 50 units are there!    This has raised all sorts of alarm bells and I have moved a large portion of the available Chinese Army to Nanchang and SW of there.  There are currently almost 3000 AP there with Lvl-9 Forts.  SHOULD be able to hold...

My Chinese Air Force has been quite active as well.  All my DB units have upgraded to Lily and I am wielding nearly 150 Lily within the country.  They are protected by 3 Sentai of Oscars and 2 Daitai of Zeros.

Since I just got the next turn in from Dan let me hold off on my Aussie update until I run it...

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 89
Australia Sept 25, 1942 - 1/31/2008 1:22:27 AM   
John 3rd

I forgot to mention that Broken Hill has 2 Para Reg. 4th Inf Reg, 2 Eng Reg, and an Aviation Reg with a Daitai of Zeros in support.

Attachment (1)

Reluctant Admiral Mod:

(in reply to John 3rd)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> After Action Reports >> Operation Southern Cross--The Fall of Perth! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI