Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now locked out of forums

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now locked out of forums Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now... - 12/21/2007 5:24:55 PM   
Admiral Spruance

I tried to update the information on "My Profile" last night. Since I updated an obsolete email address from 3 years ago I was asked for some kind of confirmation that required an email password. In attempting to comply with this I inadvertantly reset the password for my user name. When I try to enter the forums via my user name with the new password Im told that I need to activate my account first by responding to the registration confirmation email. When I attempt to respond to the registration confirmation email Im told "The email has either been confirmed or not confirmed" and then sometimes Im sent a new password for my user name which will not work until activated AND I AM NEVER ABLE TO ACTIVATE IT. Im stuck in some kind of a virtual feedback loop and unable to enter the forums.

I had my wife register under this user name so I could contact the forum. Could an administrator or someone else who could help me please contact me via email at racndoc@yahoo.com.

Bill(AdmSpruance)
Post #: 1
RE: HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am... - 12/27/2007 12:53:25 PM   
Erik Rutins

Sent you an e-mail

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Admiral Spruance)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now locked out of forums Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI