Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Frustrated with "loss of password" support on the "Members" site

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Frustrated with "loss of password" support on the "Members" site Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Frustrated with "loss of password" support on... - 12/29/2007 2:29:04 AM   
MasterChief81

Before I get blasted... yes I have posted this in the General Tech Support forum and I sent an email to the "Members" Support contact link. I am not getting any responses and I am chopping at the bit to download the patch! If anyone has a suggestion or insight with the following issue...please throw me a bone!

I am desperately trying to download the new 1.10 beta patch for Advanced Tactics and would really appreciate some assistance!

I have forgotten my password for the members area.

I clicked the "forgot password" button and supplied my email address but get no response and my account info is not emailed to me.

In frustration I created a new account and the info for the new account was sent to my email account just fine. However, now I cannot register my products with the new account because I get a “product registration key already used” message (From my original account obviously). Without registering I can't download the beta patch!!

P.S. I also emailed the Member Support Contact and supplied my original UserID and Email address (yep I realy did purchase and register this product) but I have not gotten a response.
Post #: 1
RE: Frustrated with "loss of password" suppor... - 12/29/2007 6:18:13 PM   
MasterChief81

A fellow gamer helped me out on this one! A special thanks to him and everyone else that goes out of their way to help other gamers

(in reply to MasterChief81)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Frustrated with "loss of password" support on the "Members" site Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI