Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Victory conditions Battle set 3

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Tech Support >> Victory conditions Battle set 3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Victory conditions Battle set 3 - 12/31/2007 10:44:13 PM   
cutty

Youngs, I think there might be a problem with certain victory conditions in the first two scenarios of battleset 3.
I ma not sure this is really a software bug, or a scenario bug, or maybe a bad interpretation on my part.

I believe that victory conditions involving units "on station" for some time might not be detected.

I coul not get ANY victory in the first scenarion (Splendid little war). An only partial in the second scenario. I made some save if somebody is interested to look into it.

Additionally, I looked in the victory condition for the second scenario and I believe there is a goof in the orders (or in the total victory conditions, whatever). Orders and conditions may not match exactly. I explain :

the order say " A. PRIMARY SITES -- GHURDABIYAH, OKBA-IBN-NAFA, LOCATIONS SPECWEP PROGRAM. ". This is where you have to "land" the MARUNITS.

I looked at the victory edition in the scenario editor, one rectangle is at Ghurdabia (OK) but the other is at Tripoli. (I am not sure I interpret the scenario editor correctly).
Anyway, I tried to loiter two Osprey squadrons at all three locations for a long time, but was never granted the total victory.

Same happened in the other scenario (The Splendid little war.) I tried to separate the landing and amphibious unist and waited a long time at the proposed locations, but never got the victory.

Any ideas?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Tech Support >> Victory conditions Battle set 3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI