Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to redownload a game ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> How to redownload a game ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to redownload a game ? - 3/9/2008 2:20:25 PM   
Tronjer

When I purchased JTCS from Digital River last year I also payed for extended download service. So after obtaining a new PC recently I wanted to redownload the game by providing the necessary informations (email and cc digits) from their website. Unfortunately I every time get the error message:

Message 99998 - To protect ourselves against fraud, we need to set a cookie on your computer. In order to continue your purchase online, please reset your browser to allow cookies. You can make your purchase and then set cookies off again in your browser. If you already allow cookies, there may be a problem that can be corrected by deleting the cookie file. 20009SC01

I for sure have cookies enabled, deleted old cookie files and in addition tried it with different web browsers (IE, FF, Opera) but the result remains always the same. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 6/18/2008 5:39:34 AM   
munited18

I am having the exact same issue with Battle of Briatain II...

was this ever resolved?

You are what you do, when it counts.

(in reply to Tronjer)
Post #: 2
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 6/18/2008 7:19:28 PM   
noxious

1- You need your invoice number and the password you chose for it OR your email address during the order + 5 last digits of the credit card used, then you go here, enter the info and that'll take you to a page with your download links.
Hope that helps,
Cheers !!!

(in reply to munited18)
Post #: 3
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 6/18/2008 9:07:28 PM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tronjer

When I purchased JTCS from Digital River last year I also payed for extended download service. So after obtaining a new PC recently I wanted to redownload the game by providing the necessary informations (email and cc digits) from their website. Unfortunately I every time get the error message:

Message 99998 - To protect ourselves against fraud, we need to set a cookie on your computer. In order to continue your purchase online, please reset your browser to allow cookies. You can make your purchase and then set cookies off again in your browser. If you already allow cookies, there may be a problem that can be corrected by deleting the cookie file. 20009SC01

Do you have a firewall or software firewall running, or any other security software? These have their own cookie settings in many cases.

(in reply to Tronjer)
Post #: 4
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 6/26/2008 10:43:44 PM   
myros

There are some serious problems going on with the digitalriver website. Ive added both matrix and digitalriver to trusted websites, added them both to 'always allow' on cookies, cleared cookies, used ie7 and firfox browsers etc and still getting all kinds of errors saying something about cookie problems.

Ive added no firewall or anything else.

Has messed up an order for me too I think, it accepted my order but then returned some obscure error. Now with my email address or order number its just returning "cannot find order" so Im stuck unable to download the game.

Bleh

Myros

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 5
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 7/25/2008 7:02:52 AM   
Kung Karl

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tronjer

I for sure have cookies enabled, deleted old cookie files and in addition tried it with different web browsers (IE, FF, Opera) but the result remains always the same. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance

I just got this message too and no matter what I do I cannot download my games! How do I solve this or is it their site that is messed up?

(in reply to Tronjer)
Post #: 6
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 8/10/2008 1:34:25 PM   
Haplo_Patryn

Up. I have the same problem.

(in reply to Kung Karl)
Post #: 7
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 8/10/2008 3:11:36 PM   
Erik Rutins

Ok, I'm looking into it with DR, we'll get to the bottom of it. I would appreciate if all of you who are affected could e-mail me your order info and what browser/version you are using. Thanks!

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Haplo_Patryn)
Post #: 8
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 8/10/2008 4:16:54 PM   
Gem35

I had the same issue and I used the findmyorder.com link Erik kindly sent me to re-enter the information to download the game and it worked just fine.
Don't use the Digital River support link they give you, it is the same as the link in noxious' post. It seems to be broken.
Instead try going to findmyorder.com and try their link.
I use IE7 version 7.0.5730.13
Good luck.

It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

Banner By Feurer Krieg

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 9
RE: How to redownload a game ? - 8/28/2008 5:44:43 AM   
joycee

I think first delete all cookies and history of your system then reinstall. I think this may work. Just try it once.

Best of Luck

(in reply to Tronjer)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> How to redownload a game ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI