Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Customer Service?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Customer Service? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Customer Service? - 4/11/2008 3:50:32 AM   
paulj1933

I placed an order on the website for CoC in the UK and thought I had clicked download plus CD but once I finished checking out I couldn't find any download details that worked. Eventually I contacted Matrix to cancel the order as the CD copy went from 'in stock' to out of stock as soon as I placed the order and told them I would place a further order for both download and CD.

Well long story short I have been sent and charged for both orders despite giving them a weeks notice before the CD orders were dispatched. I now can't seem to get any sense out of them for a return. I've filled in the return form, I've been told UPS will collect, now I'm told via email to contact Matrix on the forum to arrange a return

So who do I contact? How the hell do I return this extra CD and get a refund for an order that should never have shipped? From my experience so far I will not be recommending this company to other gamers

Post #: 1
RE: Customer Service? - 4/11/2008 3:59:53 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Paul,

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulj1933
I placed an order on the website for CoC in the UK and thought I had clicked download plus CD but once I finished checking out I couldn't find any download details that worked. Eventually I contacted Matrix to cancel the order as the CD copy went from 'in stock' to out of stock as soon as I placed the order and told them I would place a further order for both download and CD.

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations you've had. Who were you contacting? Did you e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com or were you talking to Digital River, who handle the online store support?

quote:

Well long story short I have been sent and charged for both orders despite giving them a weeks notice before the CD orders were dispatched. I now can't seem to get any sense out of them for a return. I've filled in the return form, I've been told UPS will collect, now I'm told via email to contact Matrix on the forum to arrange a return

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com so that I can get up to speed on what happened here. We'll work it out so that you only pay for one copy.

quote:

So who do I contact? How the hell do I return this extra CD and get a refund for an order that should never have shipped? From my experience so far I will not be recommending this company to other gamers

Our official contact address is support@matrixgames.com - I happened to be browsing here when you posted, but our contact info can be found on our Support page. In this case, I'd prefer if you e-mail me directly at erikr@matrixgames.com so that I can help you out ASAP.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to paulj1933)
Post #: 2
RE: Customer Service? - 4/11/2008 2:20:25 PM   
paulj1933

Hi Erik,

thanks for the reply I've emailed you but it is bouncing back to me? I'll try again and see if it gets through.

thanks

Paul

(in reply to paulj1933)
Post #: 3
RE: Customer Service? - 4/11/2008 3:18:14 PM   
Erik Rutins

Sorry about that, looks like our mail server crashed overnight. We're working on it, please retry later this morning.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to paulj1933)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Customer Service? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI