Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Serious Help...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Serious Help... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Serious Help... - 5/27/2008 9:34:57 AM   
e180th

...I've purchased the full program along with the "Extended Download Service." The thing is that the downloaded file including the serial number "was" on my external hard drive, but my HD messed up (conked out), and I had to buy a new one. All of the info I had is gone. Whomever within the Matrix Staff can help with my situation it'll be appreciate.
Post #: 1
RE: Serious Help... - 5/27/2008 10:09:34 AM   
emcgman

go to www.findmyorder.com this is the place to retrieve your digital download purchases

I believe there is an option to retrieve the game by searching with your email and credit card info.

btw, whenever I order a digital download, the first thing I do is write down the serial# and order# !

(in reply to e180th)
Post #: 2
RE: Serious Help... - 5/28/2008 1:08:34 AM   
e180th

quote:

ORIGINAL: emcgman

go to www.findmyorder.com this is the place to retrieve your digital download purchases

I believe there is an option to retrieve the game by searching with your email and credit card info.

btw, whenever I order a digital download, the first thing I do is write down the serial# and order# !

Wow, thanks man... good looking out!

(in reply to emcgman)
Post #: 3
RE: Serious Help... - 5/29/2008 5:47:25 AM   
slider15

Also it may not hurt to burn the install program with a notepad copy of your serial to cd. That's what I generally do with any game I download. Whether its from here or Direct2Drive or any other site. Call me old fashion but I like having a hard copy.

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

(in reply to e180th)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Serious Help... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI