Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 4/25/2002 12:43:21 PM   
Grenadier

Have you installed the 2 patches and the SPWaW 7.1 update. This may be a variation of the Lost leaders issue, but it sounds like the problem from the original that patch 1 fixed

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

(in reply to skukko)
Post #: 61
welcome to LV - 4/25/2002 9:32:15 PM   
RockinHarry

Welcome to Lost Victories.Steiner! :) Show this Stransky where to get the iron cross! :D

Nonetheless..just in case you get weird things in the mega campaign or have problems with saved games, make sure you did install both #1 and #2 patch from MATRIX or Fabio Prados Armor site before.

All scenarios should have a scenario, node number and designer name on map. (Upper left or lower right corner) Please tell these, if encountering any trouble with a particular scenario (...although most bolchevic saboteurs should have been caught already..:D ).

Have Fun

________
Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

(in reply to skukko)
Post #: 62
Thanks - 4/28/2002 12:04:59 AM   
Steiner

Thanks for the replies. Yep, I'd already installed both of the patches as well as the 7.1 update, so this must be something else. Anyway, things still seem okay--nothing strange has reappeared so far. If it does, I'll post the scenario # forthwith.

Hmmmm. The gremlins who previosly gave me those doppleganger leaders must have changed their plan. They've pilfered my Iron Cross--nothing to give to Stransky now...:( He's somewhere in the tractor factory trying to use an MP-40...I think he shot himself in the foot.

(in reply to skukko)
Post #: 63
Re: Thanks - 4/28/2002 8:57:20 PM   
RockinHarry

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steiner
[B]Thanks for the replies. Yep, I'd already installed both of the patches as well as the 7.1 update, so this must be something else. Anyway, things still seem okay--nothing strange has reappeared so far. If it does, I'll post the scenario # forthwith.

Hmmmm. The gremlins who previosly gave me those doppleganger leaders must have changed their plan. They've pilfered my Iron Cross--nothing to give to Stransky now...:( He's somewhere in the tractor factory trying to use an MP-40...I think he shot himself in the foot. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Steiner,

the names thing was probably coincidence. There´s a leader table in the mech.exe code and it´s possible that "Vebber" one of those names there. Chance is high that in every SPWAW game leaders with same name appear as the pick is randomly. Tried renaming your leaders?

__________-
Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

(in reply to skukko)
Post #: 64
- 4/29/2002 8:42:28 AM   
Steiner

RockinHarry,

I thought about that, but it was the way the infantry unit acted as much as its name that made me wonder--only moving one hex at a time, sounding like a truck and not being able to shoot. I'll keep you posted if it returns.

(in reply to skukko)
Post #: 65
- 4/30/2002 8:11:43 PM   
RockinHarry

thanks Steiner,

this infantry unit sounding like a truck and not able shooting definitely sounds like a scenario OOB bug. Actually they should have been caught in both patches.
Nonetheless if strange things like this appear, please look on the scenario map for node/scenario number and desiogner signature.
Also helpful would be time stamp of LostVictories.dat and Core.dat files that reside in the LostVictories folder.

Having this info we can help best with any LostVictory scenario problem! :)

_______
Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

(in reply to skukko)
Post #: 66
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI