Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Catch me if u can

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> After Action Reports >> RE: Catch me if u can Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Catch me if u can - 7/30/2009 4:46:08 AM   
borner

i started a seperate thread a few weeks ago that may be a good place to post this type of thing. I agree having it out there see is very useful

(in reply to bigred)
Post #: 211
Conclusion - 8/2/2009 3:47:21 AM   
Ike99

The game has ended, final score and statistics...

Attachment (1)

¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.

(in reply to borner)
Post #: 212
RE: Conclusion - 8/2/2009 4:13:49 AM   
borner

a very good game. My first that went all the way to the end. The losses IKE inflicted early put big limitations on how far I was able to advance in 1943. Plus him keeping his fleet back almost until the end and having to account for it. My second game in a row against IKE that pearl was very limiting on what was sent. Only 3 BB's arrived for the whole game, and I had to advance knowing that I was very much outgunned on the water. One skill I need to learn as Japan is how to limit aircraft losses as IKE does, so to have full strength units and a reserve available when they are needed.

Salute to IKE, well played.

The biggest thing I learned is that 1.25% for victory is much too low. Plus, Nov and Dec 43, Japan is pretty much a punching bag. the rations either need to be agreed as higher, or the game ended sooner to balance this out.

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 213
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> After Action Reports >> RE: Catch me if u can Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI