Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Hired Guns Reinforced

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Mods >> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 7/14/2009 9:13:51 PM   
Anthropoid

Foraven's mod rocks, and I know you built a firm foundation on which he built Reinforce! Applauds both of you!

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to Berty)
Post #: 151
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 8/22/2009 7:22:02 AM   
wolfman391

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reinforce

Well I added a few new weapons that have the files for them but I seem to have hit a wall... Game dosn't wanna let me add the 4.6x30mm Ammo the Mp7 uses. Keeps giveing me some error in russian when I select it in the shop, I gotta be missing something but for the life of me I can't find it. Here's alittle screen if anyone knows what this means or has any ideas I'm open to them. Was this is going I'm getting whiter hair then my avatar. >_<

Going to take a break for awhile and watch some TV. Must clear head.. must not kick over flat panel TV.

Much Love,
Reinforce

Hello Reinforce how did u get pasted this? as I'm running in to the same thing.

(in reply to Reinforce)
Post #: 152
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 8/22/2009 11:14:56 PM   
Reinforce

Hmmm... If I recall as I haven't done any modding in months for this game. There's only one ammo file the does anything. Then you need to add it to the clips file and to the shop menu both the main and sub menu. Clip that is... that should if my old tired brain remembers right be it. If not message me back and I'll take a harder look at it... I really need to get around to posting the Tutorials I been meaning to get finished. >_>

Much Love,
Reinforce

(in reply to wolfman391)
Post #: 153
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 9/29/2009 10:32:14 AM   
ereinion

Hello Reinforce, can I ask something?
I tried to add some new weapons ( like M21 SWS, R700 ), but I couldn't find anyway to made it's skin and skel..
could you tell me how to make this skin please...
sorry if I'd bad english grammer, cause it's not my main language ><

thank you so much.

(in reply to Reinforce)
Post #: 154
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 9/30/2009 5:03:27 AM   
Reinforce

No idea how to add totaly new models into the game. The stuff I added was already in there the devs just never finished it so all I did was finish it up. If your looking for the .skel and .skin's themselves there in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\Hired Guns\basis\animations folder. Your command line might not look the same depending on where you installed. As for say importing from blender or 3dmax that is beyond my ability. If you just want to use a weapon that closely matches the one you are adding it is a simple matter. Read threw http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2221982 this post I go over the basics of adding items and such into the game.

Much love,
Reinforce

(in reply to ereinion)
Post #: 155
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 9/30/2009 8:18:55 AM   
ereinion

oh I see, yesterday I succesfull added new weapon into my resource/weapons's folder, but when I started new game, then went to shop..
my new added weapon look like this..

it's not same with the image above, how can I remove this background, it's look strange

thanks for response..

(in reply to Reinforce)
Post #: 156
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 10/1/2009 3:20:04 AM   
Reinforce

Need to make the back ground a clear layer and save it as a PNG then rename it from a PNG to a TGA to keep the clear layer. Photoshop works best.

Much love,
Reinforce

(in reply to ereinion)
Post #: 157
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 10/1/2009 4:11:23 AM   
ereinion

oh ok, so I just try it, clear the layer using "background eraser tool" ( is that right tool? sorry I'm not good in design )

I just save it as .png, but how can I rename it to TGA, just rename it in folder, or I have to open it with photosop again to save as .TGA?

thanks you so much for response..

(in reply to Reinforce)
Post #: 158
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 10/1/2009 6:35:26 PM   
Reinforce

I found it easier to cut the image out that I wanted and drop it onto a totaly clear layer but eraseing the background should work too. And yep just change the file name from gunname.png to gunname.tga.

Much Love,
Reinforce

PS sometimes I'm slow in replying becouse I only check the forms every other day or so. If you don't see me around for afew days PM me on the forms that will prompt me with an E-mail and I check that 4-6 times a day.

(in reply to ereinion)
Post #: 159
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 10/2/2009 2:49:49 AM   
ereinion

that's ok sir hehe I'm so appreciated if you'd replied my post..

I'll try to follow your step, maybe I have to learn from a pro photoshop's user I'm not so good in cutting image..

(in reply to Reinforce)
Post #: 160
RE: Hired Guns Reinforced - 10/3/2009 5:46:25 AM   
Reinforce

I'm not a sir...

Photoshop works the best but if your modding on the cheap Paint.NET seems to do the trick. Just don't expect anything fancy out of it. It's free not 800-900 bucks.

Much Love,
Reinforce

(in reply to ereinion)
Post #: 161
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Mods >> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI