Hired Guns Reinforced (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Mods

Reinforce -> Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 1:01:39 AM)

Ya the name is a shameless go me title. [;)]

New updates out, Be my last update as well.. till I see what this new patch does and what not... I may need to patch my work if the patch patchs over it.

• Mods For all game modes now *Cheers* You will still need to start a new game. [:D]

• Added ACOG scope, Reflex Sight, MK48 Mod 0, BAR, 20 round 30-08 Mag, KRISS Vector SMG

• Changed the shotgun ammo labels so they are named as Buckshot and Slugs, They are now properly labeled. Note that Buckshot is White, Slugs are Yellow.

• Changed the AP cost of bursts to Single shot cost plus Number or rounds fired for ARs, SMGs, Pistols. The LMGs and MGs are now "single" shot cost plus half the rounds fired in the burst rounded up.

• Changed the AP cost on most of the shotguns.

• Changed the prices of all the weapon addons.. sorry folks shipping and handleing.

• Changed the slide to 3/3 down.. up from 99/1 so it'll be in the shops once in awhile now.

• Changed the Laser so it dosn't add Range to the weapon it's plugged into.

• Changed the Silencer so it dosn't take a bullet off your burst mode and makes the weapon alittle bit more accurate.

• Removed the Burst mode from the Neostead.

• Lowered the range of all handguns by 10 made them more accurate as well by about 20-25%.

• Lowered the range of all the shotguns by 5 meters and made them alittle more Accurate.

• Lowered the Bullet Drop off of Slugs and Buckshot. *This is a good thing*

One note scopes were changed the Reflex lowers your AP by one but has the lowest +ACC. The Red Dot is good +ACC and no AP change. The ACOG is great +ACC but adds an AP and finaly the sniper scopes still the same best +ACC and it adds two AP to your shots.

• Added the Rx4 Storm, Bushmaster ACR, G36C, G36k, MP7A1, HK416, HK416 Carbine, HK417, SCAR-L, SCAR-H, SIG556

• Added 4.6x30mm rounds in Normal, AP and Hp.

• Added 5.56x39, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54 FMJ rounds. They have a 0.50 chance to punch threw armor and do normal damage.

• FMJ ammo shows as white in the ammo counter and has a black Band on the mag.

• Changed the 5.56x39, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54 AP rounds to do 2 less damage. However they have a 0.89 chance to punch armor, Keep in mind there's some random rolls and armor levels beyond 1.00 so you will still see light hits even with AP rounds you just have a greater chance to not see them.

• Changed the 5.56x39, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54 HP rounds to do 2 more damage. However they have a 0.15 chance to punch armor.

• Changed the MP5SD3 AP cost to 5/10 for single and burst shot.

• Changed the MP5A3 burst mode to 3 shots down from 5.

• Changed all the gear loadouts so that Solider class Hostiles use FMJ ammo, Officers and Snipers still for the most part use AP ammo... What a job.

• Added the M99 Beretta Sniper rifle, AK-74M, Ultima Ratio 'Intervention' rifle, OZ-14 `Groza-1`, 30 round clips for the OZ-14, FN FaL DMR, HK21E LMG, HK MG43, M249 SAW, PKP Pecheneg, TKB-0145K Sniper rifle, L96A1 Accuracy International PM, Steyr Scout, PGM 338, RAI Model 300, SVN-98, V-94 "Vzlomscik", AT4, GM-94. Shots of them from the shop with stats are at the bottem of this post. Most of them are phase 2-4 there are however afew that start showing in phase 1.

• Added the skills to the Mercs bio so it is clear and easy for people to understand. Alot of them didn't have any mention at all of what they were skilled at. Some of these skills however I do not have any idea as to what they do... Yet. What I addeds at the Bottem Will read "skilled bla bla bla."

• Changed the Character ACC in the Constants file.. Someone set easy mode to 1.1. But if you translate the russian text it says anything higher then 1 lowers acc and anything lower then 1 raises it. I tested this by setting the number to 5 and I couldn't hit jack even standing on the target. Heck the AI even missed me with melee attacks. Changed it to 0.1 and I was landing almost every shot with a handgun at max range and then some. When I say almost I mean 95% of the shots fired hit. Seems there's a % to hit cap which is more then likely 90-95%. Anyways 1 means you'll hit alittle more often in easy mode. Effects the AI as well sadly.

• Changed all the fire and toss RPGs down a phase to phase 2. They're oddly helpful if your willing to spend the money on them.

• Changed it so when you put one of your skills/stats to 0 you get 35 points back not 15.

• Changed the speed you recover your breath was 100 is now 250.

• Changed the breath cost of throwing to 250 down from 500. Hate passing out droping stuff on the ground.

• Changed the Recoil rateings on the Bullpup weapons. Makeing them alittle more controlable on burst fire then befor. Around 20-40% less recoil... most of them had the same Recoil as the AKM.

• Changed the HK23 to use the right image for it and also gave it a 100 round mag. The model does after all use a big old drum.. no way only 30 rounds fit into that big thing. This change was also done to the Hk21E. After all almost all the web sites I looked at about this weapon said "When employed in the infantry assault role, the HK21E stores its ammunition belt in a 100-round sheet metal container, fastened to the bottom of the feed mechanism"

• Changed the FN Minimi to use the FN minimi skin. Not the M249 SAW skin.

• Moved the K-43 to a Phase 0 weapon it's rather rare and more expensive now but it's a solid cheap sniper rifle for a starting merc outfit.

• All weapons have had there rarity lowered makeing them more common in the shop. However they don't appear sooner. Some weapons got added as they had a Rarity of 0% those are all now 20% as I added 20% to all weapons rarity.

• Ammo was also made more common by 20% and I halfed the price. I have seen afew posts about the cost of the ammo.

• Medkits are less rare in the shop and the Regenerators have been lowered in the phase to 2 down from 3.

• Genades once again more common. I left the price to same, I feel that there fair. Did cut the cost of Dinamyte in half... Not paying 4000 bucks for something that might kill me.

• Added the rest of the Hats to the shop. All so so common and pretty cheap they don't do much but now you can buy that cowboy hat I know you boys really want. UN head gears there as well just for me I like them pretty blue hats.

• Made Knives _alot_ more common in the store. They used to only show 40% of the time, Changed that to 80%.

• Armors alittle more common now. Pants are more common. They still show up at the same time however. Left there reliability alone.. you'll die long befor the armor breaks.

• Changed the Laser sight to show up sooner in the game and made all the weapon mods less rare so you can trick out your assault weapons easier. Oh and I pumped up there reliability so they don't break as easily.

New Guns 1.1

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/newweapons.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/newweapons2.jpg[/image]

New Guns 1.2

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/NewWeapons-1.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/Rx4image.jpg[/image]

Happy downloading post if anything blows up or isn't there. I'm 99% sure I got everything into the zip and in the right place but I may have missed something.

And why isn't .rar supported? >_<

Much Love,
Reinforce

flankspeed -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 6:59:06 AM)

It seems that new weapons or upgrades only show up with a new game. Same goes for changes in rarity.
Item descriptions for both in the shop and merc inventory are located here C:\Matrix Games\Hired Guns\basis\locale\usa\scripts
In you look here C:\Matrix Games\Hired Guns\basis\ui\resources\weapons
you will see lots of weapon graphics that are not used in the game, including some new weapons AT4, SMAW, Barret m99 sniper rifle. There are also alternate graphics for lots of the guns, with and without silencers or gl etc...

Hope that helps.
Good luck with your mod.

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 3:06:42 PM)

Just looked around in the folders you talked about Flank. Huge thank you for that and some great news as well. It seems there's 9 sniper rifles in the game.. but there's the Skeletons and skins for 21 differant ones. I don't have time this morning to go threw them all, But I will be later this afternoon. But I did do this this morning. Ignore the handgun.. I wanted to see if the images, Skeleton and skin were in the game. =D

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/m99.jpg[/image]

Much Love,
Reinforce

JohnRamboPT -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 3:42:25 PM)

sniper rifle range 50 only ?, rofl i see you pick the details of the deagle  i am going to mod those files too next time i play again the game, and allow every weapon to be purchased and available in the game i want to see all the weapons that there is

you can check the weapons availability here on my site with the pictures of them:

http://johnrambopt.planetaclix.pt/Hired_Guns_Fan_Site/Weapons.htm

flankspeed -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 5:45:51 PM)

quote:

including some new weapons AT4, SMAW, Barret m99 sniper rifle

That's the m99 skin you chose! Nice looking gun. Though I wish the skin looked like the picture, ie no bi-pod.

quote:

Huge thank you for that

No problem mate, glad my info was of use. And glad you got your weapons to show in game.

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 7:44:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnRamboPT

sniper rifle range 50 only ?, rofl i see you pick the details of the deagle  i am going to mod those files too next time i play again the game, and allow every weapon to be purchased and available in the game i want to see all the weapons that there is

you can check the weapons availability here on my site with the pictures of them:

http://johnrambopt.planetaclix.pt/Hired_Guns_Fan_Site/Weapons.htm

Ya if you read the text befor the pic the last part says ignore the stats. All I did was change the Beretta 92F pistol over to the M99 sniper rifle, I wanted to see if the Skin, Skeleton and Image files were all in the game and didn't crash. Which they are, Now that I'm home for the rest of the day I hope to get the Full on Beretta M99 Sniper rifle added into the game as it should be. There's alot of weapons that have files but were never entered into the weapon tables and shop listing. So I plan on going threw them all and seeing that they have all the files to make them playable.

Oh and if you want all the weapons right off the start try the All mighty DJ mode by ArtVan9000 it's over in this thread http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1974815 Only works in normal mode but it'll give you most if not all right off the bat. However even with 10 rarity they don't always show up. Heck even with 20 rarity they don't. There's still some random values in it. However just restart the game afew times and they should all show sooner or later.

Much love,
Reinforce

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/23/2008 8:46:32 PM)

Added the M99 into the game as it's own weapon. Huge Huge thanks to you Flankspeed for saveing my sanity. It's alot easier then I thought it would be and I hope to have a handful of weapons added in within the next few hours. As for the Bipod on the weapon model there is one on the gun in the picture as well it's just folded there. Starts are set close to the Trevulo, Hit like a bus has a really long range but it only carrys one bullet. Sadly that's how this weapon is in real life I did some research on it to get the name and weight right. I think I'm going to need to add clips though. Pulling 50's out of a Trevulos mag seems to be way to costly. But that should be a simple matter... Or I can fudge the realism and make it semi-auto box mag. I'll need to think on this and see whats fastest and the most fun, I personaly want to keep it single given the very very high damage it does and the huge range. It is after all a one shot kill weapon pretty well.. if you hit.

Anyways back to work. I'll post later with more info.

Much Love,
Reinforce

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/24/2008 12:24:43 AM)

Well I added a few new weapons that have the files for them but I seem to have hit a wall... Game dosn't wanna let me add the 4.6x30mm Ammo the Mp7 uses. Keeps giveing me some error in russian when I select it in the shop, I gotta be missing something but for the life of me I can't find it. Here's alittle screen if anyone knows what this means or has any ideas I'm open to them. Was this is going I'm getting whiter hair then my avatar. >_<

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/Error.jpg[/image]

Going to take a break for awhile and watch some TV. Must clear head.. must not kick over flat panel TV.

Much Love,
Reinforce

flankspeed -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/24/2008 6:07:29 AM)

Can't help you with this one mate. I haven't had any luck adding new ammo either. I agree we must be missing something. But I don't know what it is.

For the mp7 I would just have it use the 5.7x28 ammo the P90 and FN57 use. Its very similar.

BTW if you need info on weapons this is a great site http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm
Its run by a Russian guy, which is great since there are a ton of Russian weapons in the game.

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/24/2008 2:03:13 PM)

Ya I'm back at it this morning. Going to keep trying for abit, If I can't get it I might need to bite the bullet... oh crual saying. And use ammo that's already in the game. I hate to do that though I'm picky about haveing things close to real.

I have been useing that site for my info as well as the Wikipedia and afew others I find on google.

Thanks as well for the support Flankspeed.

Much love,
Reinforce

Mraah -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/24/2008 6:18:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reinforce

• Added the rest of the Hats to the shop. All so so common and pretty cheap they don't do much but now you can buy that cowboy hat I know you boys really want. UN head gears there as well just for me I like them pretty blue hats.

• Reinforce,

Thanks for your mod!

With regards to "hats" not doing much, they actually have a better camoflage value then some of the helmets. I don't have exact values for you but as an example ... the "bandana" has better camoflage than the steel helmet. The red berets are even worse.

Rob

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/24/2008 6:59:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mraah

quote:

• Reinforce,

Thanks for your mod!

With regards to "hats" not doing much, they actually have a better camoflage value then some of the helmets. I don't have exact values for you but as an example ... the "bandana" has better camoflage than the steel helmet. The red berets are even worse.

Rob

Your very welcome, I started doing this just for myself but posted here incase others liked what I changed also.

I'll post some harder numbers for the cammo values later on both in the Mod notes and I also plan on adding the +cammo numbers to the in game discriptions. More info to the player about things is _always_ better imo.

Atm I'm adding some of the cut weapons... and there's alot of them. I've already done the M99 Beretta sniper rifle, AK-74M, Ultima Ratio 'Intervention' sniper rifle, OZ-14 `Groza-1` and the clips for the OZ-14.

Sadly some of the Over under 2 ammo types are giveing me trouble. I'll need to leave them out until I can figure out how to get the game to see that you need a 30 round clip and a 40mm. I'll still add in everything else I can get my greedy little hands on though.

I'll be updateing the download soon along with the main post... Only downer is you need to start a new game all the time to get the new items/changes.

Much Love,
    Reinforce

Mraah -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/24/2008 7:21:23 PM)

quote:

I'll post some harder numbers for the cammo values later on both in the Mod notes and I also plan on adding the +cammo numbers to the in game discriptions. More info to the player about things is _always_ better imo.

That remind's me ... regarding the +/- attributes added in the text description ... I think ;

Laser Sight ... +5 range.
    Silencer ... -10 Range.

I figured it's on your "to-do" list at some point.

Good work!

Rob

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/25/2008 3:56:14 AM)

I'll have a new update for this mod out by friday evening I hope.. I'm so picky. Got alot of changes, Added 10+ new weapons into the game that should of been there. Most of them in the MG/SR class's but I did get 2 new ARs and one AR in another fourm added in. Got some SMGs I wanna add befor I post it.

Breaking for Christmas. Marry Christmas everyone.

Much Love,
    Reinforce

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/27/2008 1:22:51 AM)

Well all updated now to 1.1, Go get it new toys yay. =D

Much Love,
    Reinforce

Mraah -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/27/2008 4:27:04 AM)

Reinforce,

Once again ... much appreciate your time in getting out an update to your mod!

I have a few ideas myself that I'm going to look at but I'll throw them your way since you're much farther ahead of everyone when making the changes.

1) Shotgun ammo ... bullet vs buckshot -- Sometone mentioned that the ammo is backwards, meaning when you have buckshot loaded it gives you a single bullet effect when fired ... and when bullet is loaded you get the buckshot effect.

2) Helmets -- Steel Helmet vs Kevlar -- The weights seem backwards ... shouldn't the kevlar be lighter than the steel?

Also, regarding helmets ... I was looking into making a camouflaged helmet for the steel pot ... basically the cloth camo that's wrapped around. I don't know if you've focused on that yet since your "things to come" is set on the weapons as a priority for your mod. If I can get one done and working I'll post it seperately but I haven't the time these days to sit and sort out the changes that need to me made.

And finally ... I'm going to look at how objects are added to the maps. I had this off-the-wall idea about adding a wall from the trainstation map to the safari map and painting a bullseye on it ... Basically to fabricate a make-shift firing range. If possible, it might come in handy when adjusting or "zeroing-in" any weapon dispersion changes. It's still just an idea in my head but it will take time to sort thru all the parts of how a map is put together and it may end up being a dead end street.

Thanks again,
    Rob

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/27/2008 1:22:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mraah

Reinforce,

Once again ... much appreciate your time in getting out an update to your mod!

I have a few ideas myself that I'm going to look at but I'll throw them your way since you're much farther ahead of everyone when making the changes.

1) Shotgun ammo ... bullet vs buckshot -- Sometone mentioned that the ammo is backwards, meaning when you have buckshot loaded it gives you a single bullet effect when fired ... and when bullet is loaded you get the buckshot effect.

2) Helmets -- Steel Helmet vs Kevlar -- The weights seem backwards ... shouldn't the kevlar be lighter than the steel?

Also, regarding helmets ... I was looking into making a camouflaged helmet for the steel pot ... basically the cloth camo that's wrapped around. I don't know if you've focused on that yet since your "things to come" is set on the weapons as a priority for your mod. If I can get one done and working I'll post it seperately but I haven't the time these days to sit and sort out the changes that need to me made.

And finally ... I'm going to look at how objects are added to the maps. I had this off-the-wall idea about adding a wall from the trainstation map to the safari map and painting a bullseye on it ... Basically to fabricate a make-shift firing range. If possible, it might come in handy when adjusting or "zeroing-in" any weapon dispersion changes. It's still just an idea in my head but it will take time to sort thru all the parts of how a map is put together and it may end up being a dead end street.

Thanks again,
    Rob

Ah Mraah thank you for bringing helemts up, forgot about that last night when I posted. I do have plans on changeing them around, I was looking into adding other ones. There's about 10 helmets in the game but only 4 show up in the shop. I have the image icon files for them I just need to look into the rest.

Weights are also on my list atm. I plan on going threw and makeing sure all the item weights in the game are right, I have done this for most of the weapons and so far the numbers have been right.

I have plans for the armor as well. I am going to see about getting the armor plate inserts working. Not sure though if thats just a missing value in the scripts or a hard coded C++ thing in the Exe. So pending not being able to add them. I do plan on adding differant vests. However once again icon image only becouse the avatars are set to use only a none/light/med/heavy/cammo armor and they have an animation/skeleton file for each. If you not in the earliest screen shot I posted my avatar has a cammo suit. I have already played around with modding my sprite.

As for the shotgun ammo I'm going to look into that now that you bring it up right after I get my morning tea. Changeing ammo is something I can do easily, Adding however seems to be the moby dick of modding this game. Mabye when the Admins get back from the holidays they could give us some pointers on adding ammo.. Such a long list. But for now changeing the shotgun ammo around is a simple matter.

Much love,
    Reinforce

Hard Sarge -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/27/2008 5:57:51 PM)

looks good so far, thanks for the work

ShadoWarrior -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/27/2008 7:09:39 PM)

Looking forward to the normal mode version ...

Mraah -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/27/2008 7:24:34 PM)

Reinforce,

Ahh, very good ... you're way ahead of us on ideas and your changes are along the same ideas that concern some (if not all) of us. Please, don't hurry on your project ... there's some much to do like you said.

With your armor plate idea .... I was thinking that if the headgear slots (two for the face area) cannot be used for any night vision stuff then perhaps those two slots "could" be used for additional armor plate slots ... The DDS could be changed to reflect it pointing towards the chest armor vest slot.

Anyway ... thanks again for your time and effort.

Rob

R@S -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/28/2008 5:50:19 PM)

Great work Reinforce!

I find the game too easy and are currently playing in veteran mode but it doesn't present any real challenge. I´m looking forward to the mercenary release of this mod.

Keep up the good work

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/30/2008 12:43:41 AM)

Next update should be out I'm hopeing by next week and I'll have the weapons added into the other modes. Few changes to the modes as well, But I'll save that for latter. As of right now I'm working on getting the rest of the weapons into the game. Not sure why no one uses handguns but you never know. And anyways I like them, Handy when I'm badly wounded. And afew new vests and helmets as well and finishing up some text changes in game to give more info to the player. I'm not sure about the ability to add totaly new weapons, I know how to do it the problem I have with this is file size. The Image files for the shop and such might push me over the 1000k limit these fourms have... and I _hate_ 3rd party file share sites. I'll see though I might be able to get away with spamming over 2+ zip files. But that's down the road as I have yet to get my hands on photoshop. Should be next week when I get that.

Big thing for next update imo will be the removal of the Hollow point ammo, Not sure I'll get many protests about that. I plan on changeing it all over to Full metal jacks with a 50/50 ability to punch armor and give the weapons normal damage. This will also be the new standard issue for the Hostiles as I hate the fact everyone and there brother uses Armor Piercing ammo. I will however leave the AP ammo on snipers just to keep them deadly and I may leave it on officers and the likes but Joe average is getting normal bullets. I just hope it all goes well and I don't go insane trying to do this. I'd like to keep hollow points but as it stands I can't for the life of me add ammo calibers to the game. So the best I can do is take out the ammo type that from what I've seen no player ever uses and replace it with something useful. I will be leaveing the hollow points for HGs and SMGs though. The FMJ ammo will only be for Assault Rifle class.

I'm also going to finish up my changes to Newbie mode.. that I've been sneaking in and I don't think anyones noticed.

Anyways that's how things are guys. Hope you are all haveing a good time with the new guns and I suggest getting your hands on the V-94 "Vzlomscik" it makes for some good fun and you can down staw shacks with it. =D

Much Love,
    Reinforce

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/30/2008 9:26:56 PM)

Figured I'd post to let you all know the good news. I managed to finaly get a new image file added into the game this afternoon. Sadly I haven't been able to reskin anything in game but I can change the shop/invantory icons and add new ones. Like my Rx4, It's alittle rough but Photoshops really not my strong point. Oddly though the image looks better on the battle map screen and shop screen then in the invantory. I also know the ingame model shouldn't be an XM-8 but it's all I had at the time. Rx4 would be closer to the G43 or something I'll figure it out later. :P

[image]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/Ariaia/Rx4.jpg[/image]

Anyways thought I'd let you all know you'll see some totaly new.. albit with the models in game that are already there given I have no clue how to do the modeling/skinning yet. Wish I did I so need a hot pink shirt. Anyways back to the Excel/photoshop salt mines with me.

Oh and you people waiting on the other modes. Funny story about that, I set myself up to do that today and well. The only change to the weapons files between easy and hard is 5 meter is taken off all the weapons ranges in hard everything else is the same. All the stuff that makes the mode hard are in the Ammo and Constants files. I'll still change it all over though just thought I'd get that out there becouse simply changeing a file name or two might be quicker then waiting for me to add the weapons in and take 5 meters off all there ranges.

Much love,
    Reinforce

LBJ -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/30/2008 11:11:41 PM)

First thanks for a great mod! Love all the guns there is in the game, seem more real that a merc corp can get xm8 than a small african contry.

And if you want weapon info try look here http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm prolly most guns in the world is located there

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/31/2008 12:41:33 AM)

Ya I've been useing that site. But I get pop-up issues on it or it'll send me off randomly sometimes, It's kind of annoying. Good info though when it works fine.

Much love,
    Reinforce

JohnRamboPT -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (12/31/2008 7:07:14 PM)

Nice work dude, gonna have it a try :)

pndrev -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (1/2/2009 11:36:20 AM)

Great mod! Good thing I'm not far into the game, so restarting to get the added weapons isn't a problem. :D

Reinforce -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (1/2/2009 7:44:25 PM)

So I'm posting just to let you all know I have figured out finaly how to add totaly new Calibers to the game. That's right I got it, So I'll be able to add the odd size bullets I always wanted along with some new rounds for the RPG and 40mm... Mmmm 40mm Frags.

Sadly though this means I need to readd HP ammo to the game and then add a new caliber for FMJ... Piss me off thankfuly I kept a backup of all the files I _always_ have a backup. So I should have that all done tonigth longest part will be adding new Clip Icons for the new clips. Will more then likely just take the ones we got and remove the red/blue band on them. Anyways Back to the salt mines with me got 8 guns I wanna add and the ammo this afternoon. If all goes well I may be able to squeek out a new update by sunday night if not sooner depending on how many problems I run into.

Oh and one more thing I'm not a Dude. >_<

And your all very welcome I'm happy people are enjoying the mod.

Much Love,
    Reinforce

Hard Sarge -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (1/2/2009 7:56:30 PM)

hmmmm (great news) 40mm, should be Flare (not much use here) HE (would be frag) Concussion (Stun) and I believe a Beehive round (ohhh, a 40mm shutgun)

LOL, now if we can get the 40mm to be a Grenage instead of rifle round, we been cooking with gas

Hard Sarge -> RE: Hired Guns Reinforced (1/2/2009 8:00:15 PM)

Oh and one more thing I'm not a Dude. >_<

from reading your posts, I kind of picked up on that :) so I tried to be polite with my posts, so as not to insult anyone

nice to see Dudes and Dudessess enjoying the game

and really have been enjoying the mod, keep up the good work

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI