Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

For Liberty! Is Updated

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> For Liberty! Is Updated Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
For Liberty! Is Updated - 3/20/2009 5:37:54 AM   
SeanD

Balance changes and AI improvements on the way to send the Redcoats packing!

Matrix Games and Hussar Games (www.hussargames.com) are pleased to announce the release of a new update for their turn-based American Revolutionary War game, For Liberty! This comprehensive update will bring the game to version 1.82 and includes some minor bug fixes, improved AI during sieges, and some balance changes on the American map like a reduction in supply and influence. Additionally, realistic mode now has 25% reduced supply.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “For Liberty! does a spectacular job of portraying the strategic challenges of the war that made possible the existence of the United States of America. This new update builds upon the initial success of the game to further enrich this experience.”

For Liberty! is a turn based strategy game covering the American Revolutionary War from 1775 - 1783 and the Hungarian Rakoczi Independence War - the eastern theater of the War of Spanish Succession from 1703 to 1711. Giving the player unprecedented options of command and control, players are able to take part in as much or as little of the fighting as they desire. A large variety of units can be ordered to attack, recon, retreat, train, rest, pillage, siege enemy forts, fortify important locations, and more.

The update is comprehensive and will bring any previous version of For Liberty! to version 1.82. Get the update here.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> For Liberty! Is Updated Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI