Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? - 6/16/2009 10:03:18 AM   
ptan54

What I mean is - I have lots of depleted divisions, and each turn the force pool can't possibly "restock" these divisions. I value some of my divisions more than others, and I don't want the game to auto disband them due to low strength (guards and arty come to mind), but I don't want to combine them because they are expensive to build. So, I am wondering whether there is a way to tell my recruits to concentrate on those particular divisions first, before going to to others. If this isn't possible, I think it should be - commanders should be able to decide which divisions get priority when it comes to resupply, refitting and reinforcements.
Post #: 1
RE: Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? - 6/16/2009 10:08:35 AM   
Joram

The only way to do it is by turning those units you don't want receiving reinforcements to forage.  This however means your units are subject to the supply max of the province and are subject to attrition rules.

(in reply to ptan54)
Post #: 2
RE: Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? - 6/16/2009 1:59:57 PM   
jhdeerslayer

This is the only thing I know to do:

divisions within a nation’s possessions receive the largest disbursement of draftees
divisions that are outside a nation’s possessions but in supply receive an intermediate amount
divisions outside of a nation’s possessions and out of supply receive only a minimal amount of draftees

(in reply to Joram)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Any way to prioritize reinforcements from force pool? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI