Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally - 9/7/2009 1:26:26 AM   
Snowbart1943

I captured an oil hex in the Caucusus with a Hungarian unit. I cannot tell if i am getting any credit for owning the hex. In the "resource" screen, i did not gain an addition by owning this hex. Perhaps i just deny the enemy the oil, but it does not count towards my total since it was captured by a minor ally? Thanks in advance!
Post #: 1
RE: Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally - 9/7/2009 10:44:22 AM   
IainMcNeil

Any minor ally resources are allocated to the faction leader - Germany so you should see it kicking in there. It may take time to repair or be too small to make a difference as captured resources are less productive.

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to Snowbart1943)
Post #: 2
RE: Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally - 1/28/2010 5:17:37 PM   
Harvey Birdman

I was wondering why investing in focused research in the Italian economy wasn't boosting axis oil production, like investing in reseach in the german economy does?

quote:

Any minor ally resources are allocated to the faction leader - Germany so you should see it kicking in there. It may take time to repair or be too small to make a difference as captured resources are less productive.

I think your explaining why?

If Italy surrenders to the allies, does axis oil production fall?

I tried looking in the data files, but I couldn't find anything about german/italian oil production or any of the allies oil production

Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are as inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away but to return once more. Sun Tzu

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Commander - Europe at War Gold >> Capturing oil hex with minor nation ally Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI