Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

biggest problem with the game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Tech Support >> biggest problem with the game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
biggest problem with the game - 9/10/2009 1:00:12 PM   
kyle8

besides the constant crashes. I have one huge problem. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but when you have defeated an enemy unit, and it has no combat strength left. If it still has movement it will retreat after combat. I have no problem with that, but sometimes the units retreat toward the enemy. In no other game I have ever played can a unit retreat into a zone of control, much less take their own zoc with them, and Cut your supply!

That is just ridiculous. And it is infuriating. You are chasing these little destroyed units all around who somehow squirted behind your lines, and they are able to cut your supply. It is really not logical.
Post #: 1
RE: biggest problem with the game - 9/10/2009 2:51:54 PM   
micheljq

Partisans!

Michel Desjardins,
"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious" - Oscar Wilde
"History is a set of lies agreed upon" - Napoleon Bonaparte after the battle of Waterloo, june 18th, 1815

(in reply to kyle8)
Post #: 2
RE: biggest problem with the game - 9/10/2009 3:20:00 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: kyle8

besides the constant crashes. I have one huge problem. I don't know if this is a bug or what, but when you have defeated an enemy unit, and it has no combat strength left. If it still has movement it will retreat after combat. I have no problem with that, but sometimes the units retreat toward the enemy. In no other game I have ever played can a unit retreat into a zone of control, much less take their own zoc with them, and Cut your supply!

That is just ridiculous. And it is infuriating. You are chasing these little destroyed units all around who somehow squirted behind your lines, and they are able to cut your supply. It is really not logical.

Hey Kyle you are right on with that one the unit should never be allowed to retreat into an emeny ZOC, hope they address it, also when I destroy an enemy unit with my ground forces the computer tells me the unit is destroyed but when air power destroys an unit it does not tell me, even though I see the unit gone and I know what happened it is curious to me that the computer says nothing about it, a bug or its just part of the game that they feel is alright.

Bo

(in reply to kyle8)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Tech Support >> biggest problem with the game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI