Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010? - 1/30/2010 10:25:41 PM   
madgamer2

not personal but I often disagree with your posts. Nothing that causes me to go into a flame rage ya understand its just a generation difference I think. I have seen two battles that have been done so many times both as boar games and computer games #1 on my list of games we do not need to see no mater how well done is Battle of the Bulge. I would not buy another Bulge game if it were made game of the century. I have been there to many times.
The second on my list is Waterloo same deal. You are entitled to think what you like as I am as difference is what makes horse races and ballgames as well as a well fought computer game :-).

Madgamer

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 61
RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010? - 1/30/2010 10:32:31 PM   
madgamer2

OK lets say that you had the money,time, talent, programmers, in short everything you needed it still could not be done because you would never get everyone to think the same.
Its true what you say like most of our lifestyle now is rush, rush, and more rush. I am glad I grew up in a slower time. I cant imagine what life will be like in even say another decade which is kind of sad.

Madgamer

(in reply to killroyishere)
Post #: 62
RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010? - 1/30/2010 10:47:14 PM   
madgamer2

Lets assume for a moment that we could buy every game in sight we wanted. Would you? At the cost of games today and my limited income I am LUCKY if I manage to buy 3 a year. There was a time when I was a working guy with money I would buy games just for the title or subject or designer and I assume the forum members who still work buy what ever they choose but do you still buy on the above stated guidelines I just mentioned? Last year I think I got three games and a couple were given to me.....Its a good think I have not the time to devote to them all anyway. LOL

Madgamer

(in reply to killroyishere)
Post #: 63
RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010? - 1/30/2010 10:47:29 PM   
Arctic Blast

quote:

ORIGINAL: madgamer

OK lets say that you had the money,time, talent, programmers, in short everything you needed it still could not be done because you would never get everyone to think the same.
Its true what you say like most of our lifestyle now is rush, rush, and more rush. I am glad I grew up in a slower time. I cant imagine what life will be like in even say another decade which is kind of sad.

Madgamer

And in the end, it comes down to what the majority of buyers think is important. And right now, the majority of buyers are hooked on eye candy. So a ton of time and resources get spent on the graphics engine and particle effects.

Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Ok What game are we looking forward to most in 2010? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI