Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support >> Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conv... - 2/2/2010 11:07:14 AM   
huahuapro

I just found that the graphic of all the german tanks in COI are conversed (for, if we look at a Panther from above and its gun is pointing north, the command´s cupola should on the left side of the turret-which is now on the right side. Or the machinegun of radio operator should on the right side of the front hull, but now it´s on the left side...)

I´ve added a screen shot from my game. You can see a panther and a tiger there and both of them have this problem (please also notice the machinegun of the front hull).

I´ve confirmed that all the russian tanks are ok.

Hopefully it can be fixed with the official patch.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are ... - 2/2/2010 11:11:47 AM   
huahuapro

Another screen shot. This time with Pz.IV - but same problem.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to huahuapro)
Post #: 2
RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are ... - 2/2/2010 7:10:47 PM   
Andrew Williams

Confirmed and reported.

As I said in your other thread it's amazing that this wasn't noticed by anyone two years ago.

(in reply to huahuapro)
Post #: 3
RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are ... - 2/2/2010 7:16:50 PM   
huahuapro

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Williams

Confirmed and reported.

As I said in your other thread it's amazing that this wasn't noticed by anyone two years ago.

Thanks!!! The perfect game must be perfect

By the way, may I ask how long does it take til the official patch comes out? Is there already an approximate date?

< Message edited by huahuapro -- 2/2/2010 7:22:26 PM >

(in reply to Andrew Williams)
Post #: 4
RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are ... - 2/2/2010 7:24:36 PM   
Andrew Williams

no

(in reply to huahuapro)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support >> Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI