Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 11:23:22 AM   
Gertjan

Very nice again. Ip all the screen shots. Can I ask how you can order a fleet to simultaneously attack several things and blockade a colony at the same time?
Were you able to destroy the orbital defense with the long distance frigates?

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 31
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 11:51:22 AM   
Okim

I made that manually by selecting several groups of ships from my fleet and giving them attack orders. In fact without automation i HAD TO MANUALLY assign targets for my ships as they wont even fire back at their attackers sometimes :)

Defence platforms also had torpedoes and turned out to be too tough for my LR frigates. Honestly i wasn`t able even to destroy a single resort station that was parked in one of the western systems with 4 such frigates - all four were blasted by stations torpedoes. I imagine how much human tourists have paid for such a spectacular show :)

But do not rush ahead :)

(in reply to Gertjan)
Post #: 32
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 1:47:15 PM   
Okim

For some reason i feel that people visiting this thread may be overlooking the latest AAR update. Guys it is on previous page - the last post on it :)

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 33
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 2:26:33 PM   
Gertjan

lol :). I like the way you see the humans. I find starbases/ports/etc also quite tough when you only have destroyers to attack them. In particular the larger bases are very strong and difficult to destroy. I believe it is better to try to take over the colony with troops, while keeping the base occupied with cannon fodder. Then you get the surrounding space ports as a bonus I believe.

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 34
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 2:36:32 PM   
Sarissofoi

Thx for good AAR Okim. keep doing the good job.

(in reply to Gertjan)
Post #: 35
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 5:50:26 PM   
Webbco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Okim

Archaeologists and historians were so exited that even sponsored a reuniting project with those Mun Kalamare fellas. 

I know, I know I'm really picky but aren't they called Mon Calamari?

P.s. keep up the good work Okim, these are really fun to read when waiting for a save game to load!

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 36
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 5:58:40 PM   
Okim

You saw the shot i posted :)

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 37
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 10:04:43 PM   
Erik Rutins

Okim,

Fantastic AAR, it keeps getting better. Really like how you are managing your empire as well, good to see all the original planning you are doing in how you build your economy and defenses, from ships to bases and how you plan your offensive strategies. Well done on your second attack there.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 38
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 10:52:31 PM   
Okim

I still have no idea how to beat that enourmous station and other three bases parked at their planet.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 39
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/29/2010 10:54:54 PM   
aprezto

I haven't got the game, but maybe ships with reasonable shields, long range weapons, and good ECM - since it seems it's the bases torps that are toasting you??? Maybe good manoeuverability too - doesn't that cut down on torp hit chances?

Image courtesy of Divepac

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 40
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 5:31:55 AM   
Sarissofoi

Two tactics.
1) Use your spies. This take time but if you have skilled spies you can sabotage base.
2)Use drop ship.
Bulit many Troop Transport and swarm planet. Loss ratio will be high but this is doable.
3) Use tanks and dps.
Bulit ships slow but with many shields and armors. Arm him with one short weapon.
Bulit ships with long range weapons.
First tank second dps.
If you have only short have weapons tank should use piont blank range but expect to lost many of them.

(in reply to aprezto)
Post #: 41
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 7:00:45 AM   
Okim

Hmmm.

Thanks Sarissofoi. An idea of tank-shielded assault is a nice one. Also i already have some agents operating in enemy territory, so i might use them as well.

Dropship tactics is not a good one as i once again have to manually load troops in each ship and each order seems to be loading a single unit of troops... I tend to loose patience when such things occur :)

(in reply to Sarissofoi)
Post #: 42
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 8:54:58 AM   
Okim

A small addition to my previous report.

While my 'hive worlds' were enlisting massive numbers of population as troops some of the border colonies began to protest against such actions. People just don`t understand that their lives are in great danger.

I ordered my propaganda agencies to launch  an empire-wide anti-human campaign to boost morale on colonies. Vids and reports that my creative agents were translating showed acts of violence and atrocities that humans were conducting against my people. Vids with clumsy human-dolls boiling alive and 'consuming' Wekkarus people (executed criminal rebels that were dealt with not so long ago) produced the most impressive impact on my population. Troop recruitment officers reported an unprecedented numbers of crabbies willing to join military ranks in order to 'de-skin and gut the pinky bastards'.

As my recruitment company was enlisting more and more troops i ordered to construct several more 'Spotties' to establish a second Early-warning system at my western colonies. Fleet 7 was ordered to refuel and restock. All nearby colonies and stations were given a strict order to provide crew of my warships with free-of-charge supplies and entertainment. This generosity not only boosted my battle-crabbies` morale, but also increased a number of volunteers wishing to join my navy.

An urgent message came from my economics advisor. He reported that chief tax minister was acting strangely in few recent month. He placed some irrational orders to local tax collecting offices to lower taxes to a 1-5%. An investigation was launched and in a few weeks my agents reported that tax-guy is suspected to be bribed by human agents. My counter intelligence reported that no human activities were detected on my planets, but for some reason i don`t believe them.

Tax-guy was arrested and interrogated. The fat and greedy old-crab did not survive the interrogation, but he told us what we wanted to know. Tax-buddy confessed that he was approached by human agents several years ago when our empires opened borders for trade and migration. He also said that human operative is still hiding on Sondare 2 colony and was contacting him via galaskype. An old freak turned out to be drug-dependant and human agent provided him with a full spectre of different human-made chems that were very effectively suiting tax-guy`s demands. He named some of the human chems, but human names such as aspirin or analgin meant nothing to our biologists.

A full scale operation was launched in order to hunt for that agent, but it proved to be unsuccessful. An agent has probably left our space after we have arrested the tax-guy. On a meeting with my trade and economy advisers i announced that i will manually control how my taxes are managed. The results of the drug-hunger of my ex-tax-guy could heavily undermine my economy and make a serious blow to my ability to sustain my war engine. I personally adjusted taxes to make the money flow while not angering the already nervous people. I was also approached by my tech-support guys that suggested that i patch my economy applications to 1.02 version to allow me to better control the empire.

While patch was being applied my secretary reported that both chief bio-gen guy and the one who was placed in charge of the project 'Galaxy history' have something to report me. I started from bio-guy as history is not my favourite topic.

Bio-guy told me that while examining the Great Kaltor that Click Clack brought to them they made a very intriguing discovery. The beast was an engineered creature, it was enlarged by some genetic manipulations and was implanted by some kind of spore producing glands. These spores seem to be extremely deadly to our people, but for some reason they are not able to hurt humans and zenox... I ordered an immediate empire-wide extermination of all Great Kaltor creatures as well as any other space dwelling creatures. A small group of nature-loving people was reported to protest against my decisions, but they did not get support from other people. My propaganda had over-acted them by translating my biologists` recent discoveries. Some of the civilians were repoted to upgrade their ships with some weaponry intending to hunt these creatures on their own.

Dust-eaters had more interesting things to report. They combined our and Kalamare ancient lores and traced some clues that indicate that this sector of space was once dominated by pinky demons that were constantly invading and consuming worlds of so-called Great Devourers. The funny thing that Zenox legends also tell us of the same pinky demons, but in their stories they are called saviours of the Galaxy and heroes of the Good. Both stories tell of pinkies being victorious and the devourers loosing more and more worlds. Legends and stories didn`t indicate however what happened to the both species and what place wekkarus, kalamare and zenox took in it. Some radical groups of archaeologists and historians believe that we might be either the descendants of the race that was enslaved by these Devourers or by those pinky demons. One group even believe that we might actually be the descendants of the Devourers themselves. They provide some arguments that indeed force me to think that they might be right...

As i was once again consumed by my strange thoughts about our past and future, i was interrupted by an intelligence report saying that a human spy was caught trying to board one of my troop transports. He was dressed in a clumsy costume representing a young Wekkarus. My counter-intel boys were fired with disgrace and shame as a simple security officer managed to notice that a wekkarus with a heavily scotched up tail is not an every-day event and suspected something wrong. After interrogation that was transmitted empire-wide by my propaganda-boys an agent was sent to my bio-gen boys. I ordered them to find out any weaknesses that humans possess besides soft skin, bipedalism and ugly faces.

My immigration advisor reported a slight decline in zenox migration and tourism. I have a feeling that furry guys know something about us that i don`t. I commanded my intel-guys to send some agents into zenox colonies. Perhaps they will find out about why zenox are acting so strangely...

< Message edited by Okim -- 3/30/2010 8:59:51 AM >

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 43
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 10:52:32 AM   
Gertjan

Sarissofai, thanks for the good tips again. I keep asking/waiting for your strategy/newbie guide :). On the starbase attacks, is it not possbile to outrange them?

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 44
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 11:14:32 AM   
Okim

If you get a more advanced weapon than you might be able to do so. So far both humans and i get the same type of torpedo meaning the same range for our weapons.

(in reply to Gertjan)
Post #: 45
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 11:40:04 AM   
Sarissofoi

Problem is that energy weapons and that mean beam weapons and torpedos loss eficiency at long large. Thats mean that heavy shielded space station(with many generators and thus fast regeneration rate) is hard nut to crack.
If you use tank-dps tactics you need a lot ships. First tanks for rotation(because SS gonna concetrate fire on one ship) and a lot of dps to give enough amount of damage to break shields.
Also I dont find first torpedo very good in dog fight. It is slow and effective only on close range against ships. Also it use a lot of energy. Thats mean station are better with them.

I miss misle and balistic weapons from MoO. Bah I miss many difrent weapons from SotS.

< Message edited by Sarissofoi -- 3/30/2010 11:49:53 AM >

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 46
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 12:00:36 PM   
Okim

Stations seems to be better with everything :)

I`m currently thinking on the other tactics. All i need is to find and destroy all carson mines that humans have and hunt down any freighter that might be happening to carry carson to the bases. In addition i should first concentrate my strength at subjugating other human colonies. Without gas and money as well as other resources to construct ships with human will eventually cease private and military ship construction. Perhaps he will even be forced to scrap some facilities, but i doubt this. Without gas his bases will slowly run out of fuel and if i combine constant rotation strategy these bases will run out of energy even faster. I hope that such massive installations wont be able to sustain shields and weapons for long enough relying only on energy colectors.

Need to try this one tonight :)

(in reply to Sarissofoi)
Post #: 47
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 12:10:48 PM   
Sarissofoi

They gather energy from solar colectors. If I am correct they use fuel only when they need it. But even without fuel they can sitll stand and fight.

But raiding enemy is good tactisc if you hit them many times their supply lines will criple. BTW Try use spies to rebel some human colonies. That hit their pocket because rebels dont pay taxes also there is propability that they split.

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 48
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 12:23:16 PM   
Okim

Shields and weapons require energy as well as drives. No energy - no shields or no weapons. Bases use reactors when they are forced to constantly consume it and when collectors are not enough to cover the energy losses, so it will start to consume fuel when firing its weapons for longer periods.

< Message edited by Okim -- 3/30/2010 12:26:31 PM >

(in reply to Sarissofoi)
Post #: 49
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 3/30/2010 2:12:37 PM   
Gertjan

So the main message is basically to avoid the strong large space ports, but instead go an destroy his economy by attacking lightly defended planets and mines.

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 50
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 8:39:47 AM   
Okim

After the second invasion it became clear that my military needs large numbers of troops in order to successfully invade human colonies. Military advisor also suggested a tactics of preliminary bombardment of enemy surface defence positions to increase my troop`s chances of seizing the colonies.

The first shipment of caslon gas finally reached my Black Hole research facility and its commander reported that all labs are fully stuffed and up-and-running. R&D advisor reported that this station now houses the half of my empire`s research and development and requested a fleet of warships to be present at this facility at all time. His request was declined as i don`t have any spare ships at this moment. In addition a defence perimeter consisting of 4 blaster bases should be enough to repel any pirate attack or human assault.

New technologies

In less than a month my engineers that were assigned to Devastator Battleship reported that they were able to analyse its hull and supports structure. They said that we can now construct larger cruiser-size military ships. This advance and some other recent breakthroughs in shields and weapon systems were incorporated into a new cruiser design 'Devourer'. A large number of these powerful ships were under construction all over the empire in wekkarus numerous space docks and bases. Devourer was equipped with a number of orbital bombardment devices, troop landers and a new experimental area weapon that was actually an epic failure of a new drive project. This pulsed weapon turned out to be a good 'crowd killer'.

A new battle plan

A third invasion was launched as soon as my Fleet 7 (that was renamed to Main Battle Fleet) was reinforced by several Lobster and Crayfish class ships and 4 new Devourer cruisers. An attack was once again launched on Sol 6 less defended colony in Sol system. My fleet adopted the same tactics as before - part of it ensure that no civilian or military ship will enter or leave Sol 6 orbit while small-sized groups of 2-4 ships were hunting down freighters and dealing with reconstructed mining sites. While my ships were busy harassing human mining operations a small fleet of 4-5 enemy ships slipped through my EWS and assaulted the homesystem herself! Sondare`s mining facilities had no defences at that moment and were easily destroyed one-by-one. This act didn`t get unnoticed by my civilians who immediately flocked the streets demanding compensations and better protection of their business.

Sondare invasion

Honestly i never thought that such an attack would be possible. My two border fleets (Western Defence Fleet and Kalamare Defence Fleet) were immediately dispatched to deal with the invaders leaving both my west and east borders unguarded. While i was able to stop the fleet half of my mining sites in Sondare system were devastated. Humans retaliated me with the very tactics i brought against them. Once again i ensured myself that these smooth-skins possess a very good sense of tactics and are indeed quite cunning and vicious.

Sol 6 obliteration

To show those pinky-skinned uglies how we deal with those who dare to stand against us i commanded a full-scale obliteration of Sol 6 colony. Only after my cruisers started to fry the planet i received an urgent message that my troops were on the planet and almost took it with force... With the 'oops, sorry guy, i forgot about them' look i ordered my ships to cease fire, but it was already too late. The whole regiment of my troops did not survive a salvo of nuclear bombs and was utterly destroyed... I just hope that my people wont ever know about that 'oops'.

Sol 6 colony was totally devastated and a planet itself was converted into a radioactive husk that was barely supporting whats-left of its former flourishing life. Zenox contacted me and expressed their negative opinion on such barbaric and violent actions. OW... Humans should be destroyed as soon as possible as even while being reduced to almost-stone age they tend to ruin my every-day life!

Sol 3 defences
Shudasta blockade

Main Battle Fleet was sent on another assignment to blockade the recently found Shudasta colony as Sol 3 defences still present a formidable challenge even for my newly Devourer-class ships. In the mean time my troop carriers returned to load newly established invasion regiments. Some military officers reported that news about Sol 6 invasion forces being wiped out by my own forces might have already spread to my troop recruitment sites as recently a significant decrease in numbers of volunteers was detected. 

Battle at Dirra

Two my other fleets repelled human 2nd fleet intrusion into Sondare system. Kalamare fleet was reassigned to Sandore system and became Sandore Defence Fleet, while WDF was ordered to deal with an annoying human resort station in Dirra system that previously managed to destroy 4 my lobster frigates. The station turned out to be extremely tough for a simple resort station. My battle-crabs lost several ships while fighting it and several more were damaged.

The construction of western EWS was delayed by shipment issues that were still present in west sector after first human invasions. Expansion advisor requested permission to place an order on a fleet of constructor ships that he believed to help my resource extraction and transportation to recover in that sector.

Invasion fleet en-route to Shudasta colony
An act of cowardice and treachery!

While my invasion fleet was on its way i commanded a preliminary bombardment of enemy surface defences. This should help my troops to take the world with ease. As soon as invasion fleet entered orbit of Shodasta 7 colony the whole fleet defected to Humans! Can you believe that?! The whole fleet with 12 regiments of hardened troops betrayed me and my empire and now were standing against their own people! Not a single carrier was allowed to flee Shodasta 7 orbit... Empire fogives NEVER!

Once again my glorious fleet was forced to retreat. This time its base of operations was moved to a Delasteni system - the closest to Shodasta colony. My captains of the Devourer cruisers reported a major weakness in the new design. Ships weapon systems were consuming too much energy and my ships run out of fuel too quickly. This weakness was promised to be addressed by my engineers - they have almost finished a prototype fusion reactor that uses hydrogen instead of caslon.

Government types

My domestic advisor reported more and more people who expressed a negative opinion about my military being unable to protect wekkarus colonies. Also a major wave of protests rolled over the whole empire when an independent news station translated videos about Sol 6 incident and recent defection of the whole invasion force. An urgent meeting was called on which the future of our empire and its current political state was discussed. After several days of analysing, discussion and planning a new government type was declared to be established where no longer colony governors will be granted freedom of thought and action to prevent them from fulfilling their own goals instead of the ones of their empire. People of some colonies were unhappily accepting a new order, but no major confrontation or opposition was encountered yet.

A report from my intelligence indicated that Humans were now heavily relying on private sector to supply their construction sites with required resources. My military proposed another tactics that will allow us to further cripple human resource operations. A several small Hunter fleets composed primarily of fast escorts should operate deep within human territory constantly hunting down enemy resource collectors and remote mines.

Galactic map

< Message edited by Okim -- 4/1/2010 12:28:29 PM >

(in reply to Gertjan)
Post #: 51
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 11:10:28 AM   
Gertjan

Wonderful addition to the AAR. I like the way you explain your war planning. Looking at the last screenshot, you should be able to beat those humans. I also have problems with destroying those large starbases.

quote:

ith the 'oops, sorry guy, i forgot about them' look i ordered my ships to cease fire, but it was already too late. The whole regiment of my troops did not survive a salvo of nuclear bombs and was utterly destroyed... I just hope that by people wont ever know about that 'oops'.

Very funny. However, I never used bombarding thusfar as it entails reputation costs. But I didnt know that your own people and military also dont like it that much. Perhaps the reaction is a bit too harsh and should be diminished in a future patch?

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 52
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 12:21:24 PM   
Okim

Sorry for confusing you. I tend to write things in a bit story-like way, so i sometimes combine several things into one.

People in my AAR are just rebelling due to high tax, war weariness and human attacks (i assume).

Beating humans is not actually a problem. Currently, due to significant work on improving my fleets logistics and due to setting proper bases of operation, i can quickly dispatch my fleets to both colonies. The unpleasant events like the whole fleet getting rogue is what stops me from eradicating humans. Honestly i was so shocked that a WHOLE fleet turned against me that i lost several precious seconds before ordering my ships to fire at the bastards. A few more seconds and a whole regiment would be unloaded on human planet boosting its defences and forcing me to obliterate yet another rich planet.

(in reply to Gertjan)
Post #: 53
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 12:26:17 PM   
Okim

I`d like to add that unlike ship construction you cannot have more than one 'recruitment center' per planet. This means that troop recruitment is slow and loosing 12 troops in such a way is a great blow to my ability to enslave humans. And this blow in fact is so powerful that i wont recover from it in the nearest future. Once again troops are too slow to train...

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 54
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 9:06:38 PM   
Okim

Nice!

Civilian war 1
Civilian war 2

I just had TWO civilian wars that divided my empire into three factions. The half of my planets and a good part of my ships left me for no reason and are now harrassing me. Zenox joined them and also attacked my colonies. The only good thing is that i managed to obliterate all human colonies.

Some advices how to prevent such things:

1. never fight a long war. Your colonies will be unhappy and your economy will eventually brake as you will be forced to lower the taxes.
2. never use bombardment if you don`t wish to be a galaxy menace. Others will hate you for that.
3. never switch government while having muptiple unhappy planets. This WILL lead to civil wars!
4. never equip freighters with weapons as they are considered by your friends as military ships and will eventually lead to dire circumstances including war.
5. always park a fleet in your homesystem. AI strikes without a warning and can cause your homeworld to become rogue by such strikes.

Sorry for such a bad ending for this AAR. It suddenly became too difficult to play when all you have is a bunch of rebelling colonies and NO ONE wants to speak with you considering you an evil (-78 reputation) :)

< Message edited by Okim -- 4/1/2010 9:13:43 PM >

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 55
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 10:50:30 PM   
Sarissofoi

Haha. i know what you mean. I remember my first game with Heair to the Throne(last expansion to EU 3). I get massive reputaion hits and even with my intesive expenses to reduce it it would take something about 100 years. Most of them with constatnt wars with everyone, rebeling vassals, rebels and separatist in my own borders etc.
I can fight them all but that was tiring. I was tired. Ten years was enough for me. I propably can dominate europe but as uber super super evil empire.
AD.1 Unless you fight empire without bonus to war extausion(from race or goverment). That is right. If you are more resistant to war weariness than your enemy you can fight and wait unless they broke.
AD.2 So right.
Ad.3 Haha. Seriusly this one is obvius:).
AD.4 I dont do that. My civilian ships are slow unarmed and with basic shields. No need for weapons for them.
Ad.5. AI have tendencies to strike at capitals. You sould observe this is you have suggestionor atuoamtion on.

Anyway great AAR. I would see more if you have spare time.

(in reply to Okim)
Post #: 56
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/1/2010 10:58:41 PM   
Knave

Yeah, very nice read!

I'd be interested to see how it continues with the three way civil war!

@2 - my understanding is unless the race you're bombarding is super evil everyone will hate you for it!
@4 - I think it would be nice if the AI made a distinction between a few defensive weapons on a transport and a warship. Like have a limit on ship design of 1 or 2 guns, anything else would be considered military.

(in reply to Sarissofoi)
Post #: 57
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/2/2010 1:01:32 AM   
ASHBERY76

Your took your empire to destruction.It would have made a nice ending to the story,rather than the usual conquer the galaxy AAR.

(in reply to Knave)
Post #: 58
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/2/2010 2:44:53 AM   
Erik Rutins

Okim,

Thanks for the fantastic AAR! You really did a fantastic job. I guess the Wekkarus were just not quite ready for your enlightened rule, or perhaps it was all a human plot that undid your plans in the end.

I think we will make some more tweaks in the future regarding the various effects on war weariness and reputation, but one piece of advice I can give now is that if you are fighting an unpopular war it can be worth it to negotiate a truce to let your people reduce their war weariness and allow your reputation to recover a bit. Multiple small wars with truces in between can be easier to manage and still lead to good results.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to ASHBERY76)
Post #: 59
RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. - 4/2/2010 5:54:16 AM   
EagleMountainDK

I really enjoyed your AAR, nice to read one where it doesn't go as planned. I hope you will start another some day 

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: A beautifil new ocean to explore. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI