Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

His there anibody at Matrix games for support ??? always stuck on two games ....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support >> His there anibody at Matrix games for support ??? always stuck on two games .... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
His there anibody at Matrix games for support ??? alway... - 8/7/2010 4:47:43 PM   
Acehole

I am very happy to see a new version of CC " a bridge too far" arrived , but before to buy it , i wish really to solve problems with 2 others revisited Matrix & CC games...I have "Longest day" and "Watch am rhein" and two have the same bug (?) in campaign .I begin Grand campaign on both (US & Germans) and all campaigns crash near the end , with a return on the desk when i click on next in menu , after selection of the campaign ...In fact , i was unable to finish any campaign !!! very frustating !!! I post one time for my first problem in CC7 and a it was solved by the return of the file of campaign modified just before the turn who crash ( as i understant ) but it crash again the same way in a second campaign .So , i pass for "Watch am rhein" and ...same problem , i send the files as request some months ago but , no answer this time .So , how could Matrix leave a customer with no help for two games with same problem ???? if the case is know well , why no patch or can we have advice to manage myself the problem as modifying the file campaign , in example ??? I precise that : -games are patched , -i have same problem with the file copied on an other computer , -i have no problem with originals games or "classic" ( i have both). I hope to have and solution and to buy quicly this very demanded "road to arhnem" ...Truly yours
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein >> Tech Support >> His there anibody at Matrix games for support ??? always stuck on two games .... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI