Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 8:40:11 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Heya, "5th Guards Tank Army". For being such a prolific player of AE, it's very surprising that you're such a new poster on this forum. Might we recognize you by other names, perhaps?

Some questions: How would you know what the precise experience of the Allied pilots was in this encounter? Does your Allied opponent routinely divulge such OPSEC issues in your games?

Also, sounds like some of the bases you have are unusual for a 1944 game. Has your Allied opponent not seen fit to evict you from New Zealand yet? Very curious approach for such an 'experienced' Allied player.

My first thought looking at this combat report was "Has anyone seen Knavey lately?"

Moose, that's a brilliant observation!

(and a good question)

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 61
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 8:41:22 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miller

Dare I say...................Marky

No, not Marky. For all of the angst that surrounded him on these forums, he was never a pure Troll like this Japan/mask of the day.

Mike

(in reply to Miller)
Post #: 62
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 8:51:56 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Local Yokel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

For those fairly new to the AE forums and uncertain as to what's going on here, the original post includes an amazing and unprecedented - and false - combat report passed off as genuine. It took us a little while to piece together the fraud, and now we are expressing our amazement and distaste at the effort.

This thread makes depressing reading.

Accusing a contributor who began this thread with his fifth post to this forum of being a liar and a fraudster is thoroughly distasteful unless the accuser provides incontrovertible evidence to that effect. So far I haven’t seen any such evidence and I doubt that any can be produced.

The readiness of a number of contributors to join the witch hunt on the flimsiest of pretexts is equally distasteful and suggests a degree of intolerance that should have no place on this forum.

“I will return to read only mode,” says the OP at post #23, and I am not in the least surprised. Unless it can be demonstrated beyond doubt that the combat report posted is a fabrication, I believe he is owed an apology.

LY, it's unfortunate that there is such a troll returning to these forums in spite of being banned and IP blocked (he just works around the IP filters).

Distasteful, yes. But the incontrovertible proof that you ask for will never be possible and is simply too great a burden for any reasonable practice. This particular troll has made a practice of baiting and then making accusations of bullying, etc. to take advantage of just such sensibilities.

He is not owed an apology, as there is ample reason to judge his posting a fake and nothing presented to counter that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

How about if you ask the troll for some evidence, like a save game with both passwords? Even though that could also be faked up, it would be a start.

I understand your position comes from a sense of fairness. I too have a keen sense of fairness. I just think you have it wrong in this case.

(in reply to Local Yokel)
Post #: 63
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 9:15:15 PM   
USSAmerica

Well put, witpqs. 

LY, in almost every case you would be dead right, but in this case I'm sorry to say you are off the mark.  This troll has been attempting to cause trouble for a couple of years now.  You quoted him as saying he would return to read only mode in post 23, but is that possible for trolls?  No.  He later comes back and posts reference to personal interactions on this forum from a year ago. 

His OP is a work of fiction, granted not as well written as Canoe's post above.    It is he who owes this entire community an apology, not the other way around.

Mike

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 64
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 9:32:20 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

For those fairly new to the AE forums and uncertain as to what's going on here, the original post includes an amazing and unprecedented - and false - combat report passed off as genuine. It took us a little while to piece together the fraud, and now we are expressing our amazement and distaste at the effort.

This thread makes depressing reading.

Accusing a contributor who began this thread with his fifth post to this forum of being a liar and a fraudster is thoroughly distasteful unless the accuser provides incontrovertible evidence to that effect. So far I haven’t seen any such evidence and I doubt that any can be produced.

The readiness of a number of contributors to join the witch hunt on the flimsiest of pretexts is equally distasteful and suggests a degree of intolerance that should have no place on this forum.

“I will return to read only mode,” says the OP at post #23, and I am not in the least surprised. Unless it can be demonstrated beyond doubt that the combat report posted is a fabrication, I believe he is owed an apology.

Hi Local Yokel,

You may wish to read the postings in this thread from the General Forum from Erik Rutkins re: "Rudolph / AFA / ToErikRutkins":

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2641465&mpage=1�

Those of us that are here every day do have a sort of unofficial obligation to police our own forum. When we see a poster that is prone to using trick IP address workarounds / new logins and disregarding the forum rules significantly enough to get a year ban (and threat of legal action), it is entirely appropriate to call them out on it and alert the Mods. This banned poster(s) above had very characteristic posting behaviors that were a clear signature of his common identity. For those of us that are here regularly, it became patently obvious what was going on.

PM me if you're looking for anything further about this admittedly untidy and unbecoming history. I don't want to feed this thread any more.

I won't apologize for calling a spade a spade. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, mate.

Post #: 65
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 9:35:46 PM   
Canoerebel

I appreciate LY's sense of fair play, but the proof is overwhelming. Any jury would convict this guy.

1. Like the fact that he's played 6 or 12 WitP/AE games, but just registered on the forums last week.

2. Yet the newcomer knows the forums in general, and Terminus in particular, well enough to bring up something from a year ago?

3. And it's very clear he has a deep-seated antipathy for Terminus, so he's no innocent bystander innocently stumbling into a hornet's nest.

4. And consider what little defense he has posted for that ridiculous combat report.

5. About all he's said is: "I didn't attack Pearl Harbor." He didn't attack Pearl, he didn't attack any capital ships anywhere on the map for more than two years, he thrust deeply into Allied territory and still holds very romote but important bases in 1944, and this against an Allied player with a great deal of experience.

6. This is what he did do: He started a hot-seat game, pulled back all Allied ships safely into port, stood down all Allied aircraft squadrons and didn't allow pilots to train, he immediately set Japan's pilots to an aggressive training program, he upgraded Japanese aircraft to the best models possible; he built the necessary IJ airfields in the eastern DEI; then in 1944 he sent every Allied ship on the map to a specific hex near Timor. Then he sent every Japanese sub to that hex. Then he posted thousands of Japanese aircraft to that area. Then he withdrew all Japanese ships to Kyoto or Manila or Truk.

7. All of this was done so that he could present a remarkable, stirring, AMAZING combat report showing utter destruction of the biggest Allied fleet of all time in 1944....without a scratch to a single Japanese surface vessel!

Now, if I'm wrong about this, I will hang my head in shame. But if this guy did this - or something similar - at his age, then somebody needs to slap him in the face, talk to him man to man about attributes like character, integrity, and honor. To permit shameful conduct like this to continue is to allow a forlorn soul to languish in the darkness of his own corruption.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 66
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 9:54:36 PM   
USSAmerica

Dan, you may be wrong about what he did, but you don't need to worry about hanging your head in shame.  I think you actually give him too much credit for work ethic.  I think the combat report is a completely fabricated cut and paste job.  

Mike

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 67
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 10:12:17 PM   
5thGuardsTankArmy

You are doing this because you think I'm some other player?

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 68
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 10:14:20 PM   
DivePac88

I think we are just flogging a dead horse here Guys...

This tragic 'Japan' person will be banned again in his present form, but he will be back.

I find it quite sad really that if he was to put the effort he does into trolling into the game, he would be able by now to get a first PBEM turn actually completed and away.

Attachment (1)

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 69
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 10:16:27 PM   
Yakface

This thread has become poinsonous. Any chance someone will kill it?.....Please

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 70
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 10:19:46 PM   
Terminus

Indeed. The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again, thinking it will produce a different result. "Japan" reminds me of another infamous Internet troll called "Cyclotouriste".

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 71
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 10:20:04 PM   
Canoerebel

I'm irritated at what you've done, 5th Guards.

Were you innocent of the charges against you, here's what you would have done:

1.  Immediately posted to the forums (and probably also sent PMs to the accusers) saying, "Hey, guys, I don't know what's happened, but you've got this all wrong.  You've mixed me up with somebody else.  Help me clear my name!"

2.  You would have posted screen shots of the Scoreboard and the ships and aircraft loss lists to show that what you claimed was true.  Nobody would have asked you to do this.  You would have jumped at the chance and done it yourself immediately.  But you didn't, because you can't.  It would take a LONG time to go back and manufacture results for a game into 1944 that might offer a chance at passing muster.

Brother, you need to understand that men of integrity, character, and honor do not lie.  They do not deceive.  They do not act like poorly raised 6-year-olds caught stealing candy.   If you understand this, you may have a chance of addressing what needs to be addressed to turn your life around.  But if you don't, you're destined to live the remainder of your life as a man who is despised by pretty much everybody who knows him...and who eventually despises himself. 

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 72
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 10:49:23 PM   
VSWG

I certainly agree that this combat report looks odd, and that 5thGuardsTankArmy probably is a reincarnation of "someone" who has posted here before. Still, I think the responses he got in this thread are over the top. It's one thing to question the combat report, and the identity of the poster, but 3 pages of mockery and animosity are another matter.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 73
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:13:08 PM   
5thGuardsTankArmy

Screenshots and PM's.. ? I don't want to spend that much time on this. I only intended to Cheer this battle with you and not to make it into a huge discussion filled with usurious elements. Frankly I don't care what people think and I have been around for long enough time to "know" some of you.
The one thing you get wrong however, is that you "know" me - because that you don't.

Now I will be out of here, OK. Bye.

< Message edited by 5thGuardsTankArmy -- 1/30/2011 11:19:47 PM >

(in reply to VSWG)
Post #: 74
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:14:44 PM   
MightyPaladin

God god this thread is still alive?  is it going to move into "disregard" territory?  :P

(in reply to 5thGuardsTankArmy)
Post #: 75
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:18:34 PM   
5thGuardsTankArmy

quote:

I appreciate LY's sense of fair play, but the proof is overwhelming. Any jury would convict this guy.

1. Like the fact that he's played 6 or 12 WitP/AE games, but just registered on the forums last week.

2. Yet the newcomer knows the forums in general, and Terminus in particular, well enough to bring up something from a year ago?

3. And it's very clear he has a deep-seated antipathy for Terminus, so he's no innocent bystander innocently stumbling into a hornet's nest.

4. And consider what little defense he has posted for that ridiculous combat report.

5. About all he's said is: "I didn't attack Pearl Harbor." He didn't attack Pearl, he didn't attack any capital ships anywhere on the map for more than two years, he thrust deeply into Allied territory and still holds very romote but important bases in 1944, and this against an Allied player with a great deal of experience.

6. This is what he did do: He started a hot-seat game, pulled back all Allied ships safely into port, stood down all Allied aircraft squadrons and didn't allow pilots to train, he immediately set Japan's pilots to an aggressive training program, he upgraded Japanese aircraft to the best models possible; he built the necessary IJ airfields in the eastern DEI; then in 1944 he sent every Allied ship on the map to a specific hex near Timor. Then he sent every Japanese sub to that hex. Then he posted thousands of Japanese aircraft to that area. Then he withdrew all Japanese ships to Kyoto or Manila or Truk.

7. All of this was done so that he could present a remarkable, stirring, AMAZING combat report showing utter destruction of the biggest Allied fleet of all time in 1944....without a scratch to a single Japanese surface vessel!

Now, if I'm wrong about this, I will hang my head in shame. But if this guy did this - or something similar - at his age, then somebody needs to slap him in the face, talk to him man to man about attributes like character, integrity, and honor. To permit shameful conduct like this to continue is to allow a forlorn soul to languish in the darkness of his own corruption.

Screenshots and PM's.. ? I don't want to spend that much time on this. I only intended to Cheer this battle with you and not to make it into a huge discussion filled with usurious elements. Frankly I don't care what people think and I have been around for long enough time to "know" some of you.
The one thing you get wrong however, is that you "know" me - because that you don't.

< Message edited by 5thGuardsTankArmy -- 1/30/2011 11:19:13 PM >

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 76
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:29:33 PM   
V22 Osprey

quote:

ORIGINAL: 5thGuardsTankArmy

quote:

This is the third time you've said good bye.

I'm not going to take a side, but I have to agree that the report seems pretty odd to say the least. Even as a fairly new player I wouldn't pull a move like what the Allied player did in this report, but it may have very well happened. The screenshots don't really prove anything, as those could easily be a from a fabricated Hot-seat game as someone else stated earlier. I will have to think about this.

Art by rogueusmc.

Post #: 77
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:30:28 PM   
Bradley7735

Well, there's your problem. The allied player put all his CV's into a coastal hex. Half CAP, right? Or is it just half the bombers will fly?

5th, you need a better opponent. Even the AI is better. AdmSpruance is a quality opponent. I hope you both have a fun and challenging game.

The older I get, the better I was.

Post #: 78
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:54:49 PM   
pws1225

Newsflash - Something Relevant to be Said - Standby for for News - For the first time in several weeks, there are substantially more forumites on the WITP-AE forum than the WITE forum. That is all. The smoking lamp is lit.

(in reply to Bradley7735)
Post #: 79
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:57:14 PM   
bradfordkay

You do have to wonder about any player who will put all of his CV TFs into the same base hex he is invading...

fair winds,
Brad

Post #: 80
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:57:27 PM   
Mynok

Anyone at all grasp the concept of NOT FEEDING THE FRACKING TROLL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

Post #: 81
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/30/2011 11:59:52 PM   
bradfordkay

Sometimes it is fun...

fair winds,
Brad

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 82
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 12:23:10 AM   
Local Yokel

I’ve read the ‘TO Erik Rutins’ thread that Chickenboy posted, and I take it that the charge is that 5thGuardsTankArmy is another incarnation of Rudolf/AFA/TOErikRutins. Obviously some people also believe this to be the same person as Japan.

Perhaps so, perhaps not – I don’t know, and I assume that the only people who can actually tell are the forum moderators.

If you suspect someone of posting a fabricated combat report as a trolling exercise, what on earth do you expect to gain by making accusations about him the accuracy of which you will never be able to establish? The moment you do that, he’s hooked you and he’s won. Better to disregard him. Alternatively, you can PM a moderator with your suspicions and the moderator can take such action as he thinks appropriate – that, surely, is what he’s there for.

Suppose that the OP is not the troll you imagine him to be but a genuine new contributor. In that case you’ve just accused him of being utterly dishonest, and he’s entitled to be incandescent at being treated thus. And the fact that he does not react in precisely the way that you would react if you were equally incandescent is no proof whatsoever that he is the liar you accused him of being.

Taking on the role of voluntary forum policeman is a course fraught with danger. It’s all too easy to stray from there into the territory of vigilante justice, and I’ve seen uncomfortable similarities between some postings in this thread and ‘let’s all gang up on Joey’ behaviour that I remember seeing in the playground. All the more disturbing because some of the accusations are manifestly wrong:

quote:

“7. All of this was done so that he could present a remarkable, stirring, AMAZING combat report showing utter destruction of the biggest Allied fleet of all time in 1944....without a scratch to a single Japanese surface vessel!

To be contrasted with:

quote:

ORIGINAL: 5thGuardsTankArmy

“Day Time Surface Combat, near Koepang at 68,116, Range 18,000 Yards

Japanese aircraft
no flights

Japanese aircraft losses
No Japanese losses

Japanese Ships
CA Aoba, Shell hits 46, and is sunk
CA Kinugasa, Shell hits 18, and is sunk
CA Furutaka, Shell hits 12, and is sunk
CA Kako, Shell hits 47, and is sunk

DD Kagero, Shell hits 9
DD Kuroshio, Shell hits 1
DD Yukikaze, Shell hits 2, heavy fires
DD Hayashio
DD Maikaze, Shell hits 1
DD Isokaze, Shell hits 5, on fire
DD Shiranui

Allied Ships
BB Massachusetts, Torpedo hits 6, on fire, heavy damage
BC Renown, Torpedo hits 2, on fire, heavy damage
BB Richelieu
CA Boston, Shell hits 1
CA Shropshire, Shell hits 1
CA Dorsetshire
CA London, Shell hits 1, on fire
CA Cornwall, Shell hits 2
CA Exeter, Shell hits 2, on fire
CL Java
CL Emerald
CL Ceylon
CL Kenya
CL Cleveland
CL Montpelier
DD Picking
DD William Porter
DD Stephen Potter, Shell hits 1
DD Halsey Powell, Shell hits 2
DD Pringle, Shell hits 1
DD Radford
DD Abner Read
DD Remey
DD Renshaw
DD Saufley, Shell hits 2, on fire”

Of course you can argue that the OP slipped these Japanese losses in to lend authenticity to his report. But that is beside the point: if you are going to play policeman and prosecutor, you had better be sure that you make accurate accusations, for you are otherwise no better than the person you seek to demean.

I am sorry to be at odds with a number of posters whose opinions I respect, but it remains my view that some of the posts levelled against this thread’s OP reflect no credit on their authors. I would rather be thought a fool for treating ten trolls with courtesy and consideration than wrongly condemn a single genuine contributor.

(in reply to bradfordkay)
Post #: 83
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 12:24:28 AM   
Big B

Hey! Those are my IJN surface ships! gee they look good on screen!
Ok, that was gratuitous. (but they do look good)

Post #: 84
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 12:35:23 AM   
Andy Mac

Guys can everyone please back off

Innocent until proven guilty and this has gotten out of hand - Joe this needs to be locked before the lynch mob really gets going.

This is how we put off new posters and members of the forum show some respect please I have seen enough explanations coastal hex, overstacking TF's and 900 ships at Perth to be more than sartisfied that this could well be genuine - but frankly even if I wasnt we need to step back and work on the presumption it IS genuine otherwise we potentially are all acting like idiots to a new poster.

Its its an alt for one of the banned list and you were 100% sure then fine report it and it can be checked out but no one can be 100% sure andeveryone needs to take a step back and stop assuming this guy is one of the banned folks as nothing he has posted in this thread has been offensive or merits the response he has gotten.

Even if its a 5% chance he isnt its 5% that we have turned into a mob and had a go at someone new to the forums looking to share an interesting battle.

Andy

(in reply to Big B)
Post #: 85
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 12:44:27 AM   
Big B

Sorry Andy - just shamelessly plugging my artwork

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andy Mac

Guys can everyone please back off ...
Andy

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 86
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 2:20:53 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Alternatively, you can PM a moderator with your suspicions and the moderator can take such action as he thinks appropriate – that,

Hiya LY,

I've been there and done that. Twice. Awaiting response. You're right-that's why they're there. Provided, of course, they respond to forumites concerns in a timely fashion.

Post #: 87
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 5:24:01 PM   
mjk428

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Those of us that are here every day do have a sort of unofficial obligation to police our own forum. When we see a poster that is prone to using trick IP address workarounds / new logins and disregarding the forum rules significantly enough to get a year ban (and threat of legal action), it is entirely appropriate to call them out on it and alert the Mods. This banned poster(s) above had very characteristic posting behaviors that were a clear signature of his common identity. For those of us that are here regularly, it became patently obvious what was going on.

PM me if you're looking for anything further about this admittedly untidy and unbecoming history. I don't want to feed this thread any more.

I won't apologize for calling a spade a spade. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, mate.

It is entirely inappropriate to "call them out on it".

Every member here with posting privileges is equal and it's the admin's job to determine who should and should not be posting here.

The tribal behavior of this forum keeps many good folks away.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 88
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 6:01:56 PM   
Terminus

Unfortunately, it doesn't keep enough bad people away, like Japan/Helmut/AFA/5thGuardsTankArmy/whatever...

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to mjk428)
Post #: 89
RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 - 1/31/2011 6:12:00 PM   
wildweasel0585

innocent until proven guilty. that's how it should be, but usually it goes like this: innocent until proven guilty... unless you've been here for years. until then, you're just an insignificant, lying, deceiving, trouble-starting, trolling, peasant who obviously doesn't know their place in the hierarchy of the forums.
Trying to prove your innocence usually gets the response DONT FEED THE TROLLS.  The thing that really gets me is when people claim to know your personality in real life as if they've known/ stalked you for years. Reading a hand-full of somebody's posts doesn't make the reader omnipotent.   all forums are like this though.

I just stick to playing the game. I would post more and share AARs of triumphs and defeats but not when there's lynch mobs like this.

< Message edited by wildweasel0585 -- 1/31/2011 6:27:57 PM >

(in reply to mjk428)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: Slaughter of the Allied CV/BB Fleet - Combat 1944 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI