Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How interactive are the games devs with the players

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> How interactive are the games devs with the players Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 2:55:29 AM   
ollobrains

Just a new player to this gmae wondering if like gal civ the devs are active here and active in developing the game , or more like EA games and just not so much ignorant but not really active or interactive with the offical forum if this is it, i dont see an ideas and new features forum seperate so not sure where to place it. Just wondering a) where we put it b) is the game still activley developed c) are the devs active in feedback and new ideas d) here or is there another offical forum good game that could be made quite a bit better ive got ideas but dont want to put any eggs out of place here so if there isnt much activity ie game is kinda of finished ill go back to lurking and playing
Post #: 1
RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 5:13:16 AM   
Foraven

quote:

ORIGINAL: ollobrains

Just a new player to this gmae wondering if like gal civ the devs are active here and active in developing the game , or more like EA games and just not so much ignorant but not really active or interactive with the offical forum if this is it, i dont see an ideas and new features forum seperate so not sure where to place it. Just wondering a) where we put it b) is the game still activley developed c) are the devs active in feedback and new ideas d) here or is there another offical forum good game that could be made quite a bit better ive got ideas but dont want to put any eggs out of place here so if there isnt much activity ie game is kinda of finished ill go back to lurking and playing

As far as i can tell, they never posted in the forum. They do seem to read it, but never interact with us.

(in reply to ollobrains)
Post #: 2
RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 6:05:48 AM   
ollobrains

so essentially a hands off but a monitoring role.  Well thats good enough for me gues i can put suggestions ( i found the general game discussion area for distant worlds)

(in reply to Foraven)
Post #: 3
RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 7:32:20 AM   
ollobrains

fair enough seems active enoug hfor me

(in reply to Foraven)
Post #: 4
RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 8:50:26 AM   
Data

Devs here is actually only Elliot and he used to frequent the forums a year ago he cannot do everything, now he pops up just before a patch release to let us know what has been fixed.
Erik from Matrix was more present but even he is less active now, I suspect other projects.

At one point there was even a chat session with Elliot, still regret that I've missed that.

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to ollobrains)
Post #: 5
RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 4:49:21 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi guys,

We do read actively, but we don't often have time to post. The pinned wishlist threads are the best place to post suggestions.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Data)
Post #: 6
RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players - 4/19/2011 7:56:12 PM   
Data

that is actually very good to know, maybe we can pin Igard's poll thread as well? It would make the wishlist novel easier to weigh

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> How interactive are the games devs with the players Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI