Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 12/29/2000 11:21:00 PM   
CINC Patrick

Ok thanks. Also are there scenarios and campaigns that deal with the Pacific theater? Patrick

(in reply to CINC Patrick)
Post #: 31
- 12/29/2000 11:55:00 PM   
lnp4668

I don't play scenarios much, but I believe the description of the scenarios shows whom the battle involves. There is a Tulagi campaign that deals with the pacific theater. You could find it at this site: http://tankhead__1.tripod.com/

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

Post #: 32
- 12/30/2000 12:45:00 AM   
hhsohn

That "carry capacity" might be in need of some explanation, as I don't remember reading about it in the manual. If the capacity is single or double digit, then that's how many men you can carry. If it is in triple digits, the the first digit stands for number of guns it can tow, with the last two digits stands for the number of men it can carry, including the gun crew.

Post #: 33
- 12/30/2000 2:57:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Patrick, it appears (as we all do) that you have not looked through the manual. The tutorial scenario works well IF you read the tutorial section in the manual and follow it. Still, you did well in your first battle. I do suggest making use of the manual often. Since it is a pdf file, you can simply type in a word search and it will find the sections containing that word. Scenarios for the Pacific? Tons of 'em, my friend. Scen016 The Bushmasters Scen018 Brave Men of Betio (hard) Scen020 Angels of Los Banos Scen035 Flying Chindits Scen048 The Raiders Hold Scen050 Jungle Rats Scen068 Water to Blood Scen076 A Marine Ordeal Scen082 Blood Soaked Trail Scen090 Hospital Heroes Scen091 Chiang's Nightmare Scen118 A Marine Moment Scen125 Latecomers Scen131 A Marine Proving Ground And of course the Tulagi Campaign... And more to come. Some of these are already in the game. Others you will have to download from the SPWAW Game Depot. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 34
- 12/30/2000 6:55:00 AM   
CINC Patrick

Yes, I will probably print a copy of the manual and put it in plastic sheets and a binder for easy reference. Also what is the average size for downloading a scenario and a campaign?

Post #: 35
- 12/30/2000 11:21:00 AM   
1stSgt USMC

Speaking of the Pacific, I have played alot of those senarios, The Raiders Hold and Water to Blood are great. Kudos WB. Is Anyone currently working on a Marine Campaign? I am playing Tulagi currently 1stSgt

1stSgt Semper Fi "Steel on Target" Company B 1st Tank Bn

Post #: 36
- 12/31/2000 7:10:00 AM   
Tombstone

Scenarios are trivially small. Unlike the game itself. Tomo

Post #: 37
- 12/31/2000 8:33:00 AM   
Wild Bill

I've been working actually on a campaign from the Japanese point of view. This is a little different approach. It will be awhile though. Glad you enjoyed the Guadalcanal ones, 1st Sgt....WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI