Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/6/2011 10:09:47 PM   
terje439

Ah, will add that to the list of things I did not consider.
Ok, I guess the vote is "stop your armour corps buildup". Ok. HQs next then.

Terje

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 121
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/7/2011 12:17:45 PM   
terje439

Turn 46

Overall
The Axis are content with forcing 6 partisan units to retreat, while we once more launch as many aerial attacks as possible. For ground strikes we have the following priority;
Panzer > Mechanized > Motorized > Mountain > Infantry.
For airfield strikes we prioritize like this;
Recon > Fighters > Level Bombers > Tactical Bombers.
Apart from that, all is quiet. Losses are once more low on both sides, with 25.000 Axis losses to our 54.000.

Units
We recieve on division, and form one cavalry corps this turn. Overall strength increase is 131.000 this turn.

Worries
I need more fronts to distribute my forces along...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 122
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/7/2011 10:36:14 PM   
terje439

Turn 47

Overall
The campaign season opens for the Axis. They launch 4 attacks on partisan units causing 4 retreats. This time however, it is our line that takes the brunt of the attack. 71 attacks on our line causing 7 held, 33 retreats, 19 routs and 2 shatters id not good, but on the other hand, the Axis are not capable of following up in all locations, allowing us to send a new brigade back in to occupy the front. We saw an option and launched a total of 3 deliberate attacks this turn, although they scored 1 1.2:1 ratio, the defender held in all 3. Our airforce however performed rather well, killing off alot of Axis troops and planes this turn. Our losses in the air are still 3 times higher than those of the Axis, however if I can continue to empty 4 of his airfields every turn, that has got to hurt him....I hope.
The only thing I wish had gone differently was the retreat path of our southern most stack, they retreated the wrong way and are now completely cut off, and will die next turn.
At the end of this turn, losses are reported at 54.000 Axis troops to our 176.000, or a 3:1 to the Axis advantage.

Units
We lose two divisions this turn and no reinforcements arrive. Since losses are up quite alot compared to the winter months, our strength increase overall is quite small, only 50.000. But of course, if we continue to GROW by 50.000 troops every month I will be very happy. I doubt that will happen though.

Worries
The production rate of alot of equipment is painfully low. I am thinking about equipment like heavy artillery pieces, rocket artillery etc.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 123
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/7/2011 11:52:02 PM   
terje439

Turn 48

Overall
Mud strikes again nd slows things down. The Axis limit themselves to 6 anti partisan attacks, causing 5 retreats and 1 surrender, and 1 attack against my isolated units causing a surrender. The bad part is that I have been negligent somewhere during the last few turns, so that stack contained 2 cavalry corps and 1 rifle division. That was a stupid thing to do, to place those cavalry corps at the front like that.
On our part we only flew aerial attacks this turn, and one of our bomebrs reported a direct hit on what seemed like a staff car.
At the end of the turn losses are reported as 33.000 Axis troops and 75.000 of our gallant soldiers.
Nevertheless a record is set today, as the Red Army passes the 7.000.000 mark

Intel report
To: AH
We regret to inform our Führer that Hans-Jürgen von Arnim has been killed today. Von Arnim was directing anti aircraft fire when his car was hit by a direct hit from one of the bombers.

Units
We lose 2 cavalry corps and 1 rifle division. To counter this, we recieve three rifle divisions, and order the production of three more. With low losses this turn, our overall strength increase by 111.000 troops.

Worries
It seems the Axis have alot of spare aircrafts, as numbers go up almost as fast as we kill them on the ground. Breaking the Luftwaffe might be a very hard goal after all.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 124
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/8/2011 11:37:11 AM   
terje439

Turn 49

Overall
So, the Axis pierce the front and send their panzers east through the gap. Unfortunately for them, they are not capable to penetrate far, so the line reforms. Even better is the fact that my armoured corps are starting to gain proper strength, this will allow me some atatcks further down the line.
That being said, there are still some concerns. The main issue is that my divisions falter too eaily. Thankfully we can soon start to form Rifle Corps as well.
An oppertunity arose, and we promptly sent a Rumanian division running back west. Sadly that was our only ground attack this turn. Compared to the Axis that is nothing, as they launched a total of 79 attacks this turn.
Losses are shown as 50.000 Axis troops to our loss of 167.000.

Units
We lose 3 divisions and 3 brigades to shatter results this turn while we recieve 3 divsions, so a slight decrease in number of units. Strength wise however, our numbers increase by 59.000 this turn. That means that the Axis needs to bea bove 200.000 casualties per turn to have any hope of breaking us in terms of numbers.

Worries
No real worries, just more curious as to what the Axis will do with Crimea, as they are slowly pushing us into the peninsula.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 125
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/8/2011 9:34:11 PM   
terje439

Turn 50

Overall
Mud this turn makes everything come to a standstill. We do not launch any attacks this turn, but instead focus on a little bit of reshuffling of the line. The Axis launch 4 attacks on our partisans causing 4 retreats, that is all that happens. Losses are reported as 29.000 Axis troops to our 50.000.

Units
4 divisions report in, ready to join the action. Our forces have a net gain of 133.000 troops this turn.

Worry
The slow porduction rate of certain types is a slight concern. Altough, I can make do without them, it would still be able to have them available...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 126
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/8/2011 10:49:27 PM   
terje439

Turn 51

Overall
Another one of those important turns. We are now able to build Infantry Corps as well, and that is what we start to do. Due to the mud we do not launch any attacks this turn either, while the Axis are down to 2 partisan attacks which both result in retreats.
A new front arrive, and Mikhail Kovalev takes chare. Unfortunately a front seem to be somewhat more than he was prepared for, so three of his skills falls by 1 point each.
Losses are light this turn too, at 25.000 and 47.000, with the latter being ours.

Units
We recieve a new front, this is badly needed as all our other fronts are overloaded. However CPs is an issue as this is also the turn where we are allowed to create infantry corps.
21 rifle corps are created, 3 being of Guard status. This sucked up 42 rifle divisions and 21 rifle brigades, so in terms of counters, we are down by 42.
Although our losses were low this turn, so was the reinforcement rate, and we end up with 129.000 more troops than we started the turn with.

Worries
How many divisions to keep as divisions and how many to form into corps seems to be my biggest issue. Any thoughts? As I see it, it makes sense to have more corps than divisions since they should have a higher fighting power, but at the same time, there is a good defensive value in numbers too.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 127
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 1:19:25 AM   
terje439

Turn 52

Overall
And when the mud dries up, the soldiers starts bleeding again. Alot of attacks from the Axis this turn, 4 partisan attacks resulting in 4 retreats was followed by 84 attacks on the line. Of these 84 attacks, 49 retreats and 25 routs were made, and in 10 battles our galant troops held their ground. We on the other side launched a mere 5 attacks, scoring 4 retreats and 1 held. The held ressult was annoying as we got a 1.8 : 1, so close.
In the end losses are reported at 58.000 Axis troops and 172.000 brave soldiers of the USSR.
The ggod thing is that the enemy is not capable of pushing on more than one hex per turn, and now our infantry corps are starting to report CV values around 6. That means we will be even harder to push back, and alot more dangerous on the counterattack.

Enemy attacks
Although attacks were made all along the front, the only place the enemy gained anything was at the approaches to the Crimea where our Guard Infantry Corps let us down and retreated from their fort, allowing the German/Rumanina divisions to take hold over their position.

Units
We recieve a new HQ this turn, which we badly need. However no new troops arrived this turn, but we did order the formation of 3 new infantry corps nevertheless. Due to a high ammount of casualties this turn, we still saw an overall growth of 40.000 in our armed forces this turn.

Worries
Am I reading the map correctly as to where he will push?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 128
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 2:16:40 PM   
terje439

Turn 53

Overall
Mud again, so there are only two Axis partisan attacks, both resulting in retreats. The Axis however should be somewhat concerned by the fact that our partisan forces are growing in size (meaning each unit contains more men, not that there are alot more of them). Our only action was aerial bombardments of German forces and airfields. It seems AFVs are really hard to hit from the air, but we still hope a panzer division that loses 500 men and 20 guns is somewhat weaker after the attack. Total losses were light this turn at 31.000 Axis troops to our 47.000 killed troops.

Intel
To : AH
The enemy seems to be placing their infantry in larger formations called corps. We spotted one of these units today, and they look like trouble.

Units
We form 3 new infantry corps and are back down to 7 CP. The only fresh units on the map is a new airfield. Soon I will have to limit the creation of infantry corps to 1 per turn and then also try to create 2 divisions and 1 brigade per turn.
With such low losses, we get a troop increase of 163.000 soldiers this turn.

Worries
For the time being, nothing.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 129
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 10:31:20 PM   
terje439

Turn 54a

Overall

The Axis breakthrough in two places, but attacks are made all along the line.
First the most serious breakthrough, in the centre.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 130
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 10:32:11 PM   
terje439

Turn 54b

Overall
But a minor breakthrough also occurs on the Crimea.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 131
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 10:33:13 PM   
terje439

Turn 54c

Overall
The Axis also tries to breakthrough in the north, but fail

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 132
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 10:34:33 PM   
terje439

Turn 54d

Overall

We are just a little shy of really cutting off those panzers, but I think our response should be scary for the Axis.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 133
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 10:36:00 PM   
terje439

Turn 54e

Overall
Due to some stupid retreat-paths, I am weaker than I like to in the Crimea. We cut off those pesky motorized units neverthless. The gap will be opened by the Axis, but we could always hope for a good/poor roll next turn.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 134
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/9/2011 10:44:07 PM   
terje439

Turn 54

Overall
My troops swear they saw a kitchen sink thrown at them this turn.
Attacks all along the line, and a serious breakthrough. The upside however is that our corps sized units now have a better CV value than alot of those units trying to hold the Axis flanks. Unless his troops are capable of digging in really fast, things could get nasty for them the next few turns. Due to the fact that the Axis are attacking, their troops are often caught out in the open, and we launch 16 attacks this turn, scoring 7 held and 9 retreats. I guess the good thing about those held results are that our adjusted CV was higher than 1:1, so it seems our adjustments are not as severe as before.
Teh Axis launched 5 partisan attacks, all resulting in retreats. Aside this, they launched no less than 74 attacks, scoring 9 held, 47 retreats, 21 routs and 2 shatter. I really do not like to see entire divisions shatter like that, but not much I can do about it.
Losses at the end of the turn are 52.000 Axis troops to our 176.000, so the Axis still score a 3:1 here.

Units
The only fresh unit is yet another airfield. Something I really do not need anymore as I have spare room on those I allready have. The need for mobile troops made, me in a moment of weakness, to form three new armoured corps this turn.
On the downside, we lost two rifle divisions and one artillery regiment this turn. Espesially the artillery regiment was an unnecessary loss.
Despite these losses, we recorded a net strength increase of 74.000 troops this turn.

Worries
Can I find the troops to halt the enemy breakthrough?
Also, I am lacking some info about aerial attacks it seems, so I am off to read in the manual again.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 135
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 1:02:22 AM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: terje439

Worries
Can I find the troops to halt the enemy breakthrough?

You can't find them because you didn't create Strategic Reserves

Everyone is at the frontline and that, the Soviets never did it. You should strip the front of MANY troops (starting with the areas where you ONLY face harmless infantry) and keep them behind the front. It really can be done. On my other game I had 100 rifle divisions as strategic reserves (+ the many tank and cavalry corps). The Strategic Reserves is a must if you are a Soviet. The Germans, oh well, they simply can't afford them

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 136
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 1:48:46 PM   
terje439

Yes, it seems I have a "minor" flaw in my planning there

Terje

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 137
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 3:08:27 PM   
terje439

Turn 55

Overall
Alot of attacks this turn too, but the ammount of Axis attacks are fewer than the last turn, I think this might have to do with the increased number of fractioned German units at the front. Orders were given to shorten our front somewhat to free up some more units, we will see if that is a decision that comes back to kick us in the butt or not.
We launched 16 attacks this turn, for 10 held and 6 retreats. What is really annoying is that all of those held results came at 1.2 : 1 and up to 1.8 : 1.
The Axis scored 1 shatter, 8 rout, 38 retreat and 11 held this turn, of which one of the retreats was against a partisan unit. That gives a grand total of 57 Axis attacks on the line, and the one partisan attack.
Losses are reported at 58.000 Axis troops, and 171.000 Soviet troops.

Enemy breakthrough
As expected, the enemy open the pockets again. In the south there is not much I can do, so a slow withdrawal towards Kerch is under way.
In the center the enemy expands his beachead, but it is costing him, as he is breaking down more and more divisions. due to no less than 5x 1.8:1 attacks this turn, we did not succeed in breaking the bottleneck this turn either.

Units
We lost 1 rifle division in the north. We order (somewhat belately) the construction of 6 rifle divisions, and Stavka gives us a new airfield.
A net gain of 129.000 troops is recorded this turn.

Worries
What I need to do right now, is to prevent the enemy panzers from breaking through to the west again.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 138
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 6:51:41 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Terje, the problem I see is that your expensive -and yet really fragile- Tank Corps might be easily spanked. It's the only thing you threw to the enemy spearhead. They are totally unprotected on that screenshot

But you need lots of rifle divisions (and some corps when you can afford them). The fragile corps would be hiding behind a wall of rifle divisions (strategic reserves committed to meet an enemy threat), always ready to hit and run.

< Message edited by TulliusDetritus -- 11/10/2011 6:55:18 PM >

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 139
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 6:58:48 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Still, he has mostly panzer REGIMENTS in a really dangerous place (the bottleneck)... his operation might end in disaster

Post #: 140
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 8:08:06 PM   
terje439

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Terje, the problem I see is that your expensive -and yet really fragile- Tank Corps might be easily spanked. It's the only thing you threw to the enemy spearhead. They are totally unprotected on that screenshot

But you need lots of rifle divisions (and some corps when you can afford them). The fragile corps would be hiding behind a wall of rifle divisions (strategic reserves committed to meet an enemy threat), always ready to hit and run.

Yup, was all out of kitchen sinks
Actually I am trying to retify that, but for the current turn, those armoured corps were the only thing capable of reaching his NE flank. It will be an exciting next turn, a turn that if things go as I hope, might break the armoured fist of the Wehrmacht in the centre.
But as you have pointed out, my dispositions are not good at all.
Good thing the exp level of my units match my own though

But I take it then, that you claim the USSR division sized units still holds some value? They are the only units I have that still rout and/or shatter.

Terje

Post #: 141
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/10/2011 10:02:44 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: terje439

But I take it then, that you claim the USSR division sized units still holds some value? They are the only units I have that still rout and/or shatter.

Terje

Well, they have an intrisic value, I guess I mean, a big area with 0 defenders is not the same as that same place with 50.000 defenders. The enemy will have to waste bullets, sweat and some blood. And sometimes your guys might even hold an attack (or counter-attack en masse).

After all, the Germans will basically try to encircle and destroy. 0 defenders are simply an invitation: come and bag whatever you want.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 142
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/11/2011 1:34:20 AM   
terje439

Turn 56

Mistakes made
I forgot (in my euphoria about my results in the centre) to check the losses screen.
*edit* BAH!! And I just forgot to type in numbers of attacks this turn. I do however remember that both sides launched close to 60 attacks each, and I actually launched more attacks on the line than the Axis since about 6 or so of their attacks were against partisans.

Overall
The Axis managed to form two pockets, one in the centre and one in the south. The southern one I was unable to break, and that will cost me a cav corps, two infantry divisions and (grrr!!!) a Guard Rifle Corps next turn. We ordered those units to attack as many times as possible this turn to atleast cause some damage before dying next turn.
In the centre I decided to "go soviet style", and attacked several times with single divisions to soften the target stack before launching a deliberate attack. The plan worked, and the pocket is reopened.
In the Finnish sector we have isolated a German panzer division, but it will likely be freed again next turn.

Units
We lost 1 rifle corps, 1 rifle division and 1 airborne brigade this turn. At the same time we ordered the creation of 4 rifle divisions and one Guard Rifle Corps. Stalin saw fit to hand me an additional 3 rifle divisions and a brand new airfield as well. I also now realize that for my next turn, I will spend excess CP at the start to start building new units, so that I have more units and CP available when it is time to start building corps formations.
The Axis lost one Fortified Zone this turn, as they are building some of those in the bottleneck in the centre. I guess this is to augment their defensive value.

Worries
Can I hold the Axis attacks across the Kerch strait in two turns, and should I or should I not move those two divisions from Sevastopol by sea?! It is tempting to let them stay due to the level 5 fort in the hex. A hard decision.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by terje439 -- 11/11/2011 1:35:34 AM >

Post #: 143
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/11/2011 2:38:07 PM   
terje439

Turn 57

Overall
The first turn in clear weather where we launch more attacks than the Axis. The Axis make 3 partisan attacks, causing 3 retreats, while on the line they only make 8 attacks, scoring 5 retreats, 2 surrender and 1 rout. They did however reseal the pocket in the centre.
Our attacks were largely aimed at reopening the pocket, and we score 3 scout, 10 held, and 8 retreats on various spots along the front. The German Panzer in the north managed to fight their way back west, and are safe.
In the end our losses are far higher than those of the Axis. 36.000 Axis troops are reported lost this turn compared to our 151.000.
Orders are given this turn as well to fall back somewhat in the south, as this is a good way to free up some troops.

Intel
To: AH
Enemy forces much stronger in all areas of the front than earlier anticipated.

Units
With the destruction of the pocket in the Crimea, we lose no less than 1 Guards Rifle Corps, 1 Cavalry Corps, 2 rifle divisions and 1 AA regiment. 1 rifle division also routed this turn. To aid the situation somewhat, we recieve 1 rifle division, and order the creation of 3 more rifle divisions this turn. Since we also create one Guards Rifle Corps this turn, we score a net loss of 1 cavalry corps and 1 AA regiment. While this does not sound too bad, this is really not a good way to view the turn, as the Guards Rifle Corps would have been formed anyway.
Due to high losses this turn, our net gain in ammount of troops stops at 81.000.

Worries
Can I halt the enemy at Kerch?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 144
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/12/2011 6:19:20 PM   
terje439

Turn 58

Overall
A bad turn.
Although both sides launch few attacks, our situation deteriorates, as we are not able to reopen the central pocket this turn. Now we need to make sure a bigger pocket is not created...
The Axis launch a total of 22 attacks, scoring 5 held, 10 retreat, 6rout and 1 surrender this turn, while we achieve 5 held and 4 retreats for a total of 9 attacks.
The Axis lost 37.000 troops this turn to our 141.000. It seems killing Axis troops is very hard, even when we force them to retreat...

Units
If Kerch is to hold, I need a rifle corps there, so the orders are given to form one, and then reassign it to a nearby HQ, and provide it with 3 battlions of extra troops. For our remaining CP we buy 1 rifle division and 1 rifle brigade. Another rifle division arrives this turn together with the usual airfield. I do not need more airfields, I need more troops.
We also lose the Sevastopol Fortified Region this turn, that was not unexpected.
Our remaining units see a net increase of 91.000 troops this turn.

Worries
Can I withdraw before another pocket is formed, and can I hold Kerch?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 145
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/12/2011 9:05:26 PM   
gids

i would retreat the whole southern front very fast ,its maybe to late already,i had the same and underestimated the german push in 42 ,it costed me like half my front :p

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 146
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/12/2011 9:26:20 PM   
M60A3TTS

You won't win a foot race, but if the railnet down there is intact, you should be able to get stuff pulled out.

(in reply to gids)
Post #: 147
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/12/2011 10:20:19 PM   
krupp_88mm

strip men off your center front / moscow and rail them to that huge gap asap

Decisive Campaigns Case Pony

RRRH-Sr Mod Graphix ed V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?dt2wf7fc273zq5k

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 148
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/12/2011 10:28:23 PM   
Q-Ball

I agree with Krupp there

(OT: I have to ask, Krupp: What is the deal with the My Little Pony obsession? And who is making military My Little Pony art?)

Anyway, back to the war, look at T-54, this was a couple turns to develop. I think you would have been better served swarming the Panzer spearheads in the inital breakthrough, rather than trying to hold your positions and seal the base of it shut.

You never had the strength to completely cut-off the spearhead and restore the front. But by getting in front of the spearhead with a bunch of units, you could force him to grind forward with tanks, which the Germans don't have an amazing number of in 1942. His offensive probably would have ground to a halt.

(in reply to krupp_88mm)
Post #: 149
RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) - 11/13/2011 1:48:30 AM   
krupp_88mm

I have to ask, Krupp: What is the deal with the My Little Pony obsession? And who is making military My Little Pony art?
i seriously hope your joking... mlp is the most popular thing among 15-30 year old males, it has probably millions of drawings hundreds of thousands of custom videos and animations games, tens of thousands of professionally composed songs and thousands of short novels and thats all in a few months, i guess its the law of statistics?

< Message edited by krupp_88mm -- 11/13/2011 1:52:34 AM >

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Disaster in the making. Oloren (axis) vs Terje (USSR) Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI