Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: GTPG Grand Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: GTPG Grand Campaign Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/11/2012 11:23:08 AM   
nikivdd

Scenario 54: Sweden (for GPTG v1.0)

Campaign scenario list done till now: Madrid (new), Danzig, Westerplatte(new), Warsaw, Norway, Narvik(new), Sweden(new).

(in reply to joe6778)
Post #: 121
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/11/2012 6:55:31 PM   
joe6778

Does this update the campaign? Where do I get it?

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 122
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/11/2012 7:36:12 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: joe6778

Does this update the campaign? Where do I get it?

The version which is available at this time (v0.1) contains 50 scenario's.
I started to show previews of the new missions i am plugging into the campaign tree of v0.1.
When this is finished i will release it as v1.0.
My little progress reports are to inform players what i am working on and what is to be expected next.

The more lively thread can be found here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=29747

So to answer your question. The campaign will be updated but is not available yet at this time.

(in reply to joe6778)
Post #: 123
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/12/2012 6:24:20 PM   
nikivdd

Download mirrors added, you'll find them in the first window of page one.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 124
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/21/2012 6:03:38 PM   
peter333

I am new to the Panzer Corps games and am interested in trying this mod. I am having some challenges trying to download and install this mod. I followed the install instructions but there is no mod folder indicated in the install location.

What am I missing?

Peter

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 125
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/21/2012 6:54:40 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: peter333

I am new to the Panzer Corps games and am interested in trying this mod. I am having some challenges trying to download and install this mod. I followed the install instructions but there is no mod folder indicated in the install location.

What am I missing?

Peter

Hi Peter,

After you downloaded the rar file, extract in:
\mydocuments\mygames\panzer corps\mods
If the folder "mods" does not exist, you have to create it

The GTPG thread on the slitherine forum:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=29747
In the first window of the thread there, you can find some screenshots how to install and play the mod.

If you encounter any problem, don't hestitate to post.
Thank you for your interest.

(in reply to peter333)
Post #: 126
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 3/25/2012 9:07:20 AM   
nikivdd

Constructing the v1.0.

That armoured train is doing a wonderful job in pounding soft targets.

Campaign scenario list done till now: Madrid (new), Danzig, Westerplatte(new), Warsaw, Norway, Narvik(new), Sweden(new), Belgium, Dunkirk, France(new), UK40, Spain(new), Gibraltar, Malta, Balkans41, Crete, Barbarossa, Besserabia (new).

Updated flowchart. The ??? will be filled in as soon as i have (re-)tested and updated those scenario's. And one of them is yet another tba scenario.

I'm still looking for a few more people who are willing to playtest the campaign up to the point where i'll be on april 12th, you'll receive the package on the friday the 13th

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 127
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 3/27/2012 9:26:46 PM   
AceDuceTrey

I'm not very computer literate. I "downloaded" GTPG but got an Xcel file I can't read.... what's up?

(in reply to James Ward)
Post #: 128
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 3/27/2012 9:44:41 PM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: AceDuceTrey

I'm not very computer literate. I "downloaded" GTPG but got an Xcel file I can't read.... what's up?

The downloadlinks are in the first window on the first page of the thread as you probably found out.
Now, which downloadlink did you try?
The downloaded file itself should be a rar file which should be unrarred in mygames\panzer corps\mods

(in reply to AceDuceTrey)
Post #: 129
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 3/31/2012 3:37:11 PM   
nikivdd

Constructing v1.0

Campaign scenario list done until now: Madrid (new), Danzig, Westerplatte(new), Warsaw, Norway, Narvik(new), Sweden(new), Belgium, Dunkirk, France(new), UK40, Spain(new), Gibraltar, Malta, Balkans41, Crete, Barbarossa, Besserabia (new), Pskov, Leningrad, Kiev, Odessa (new), Moscow41, Winteroffensive Moscow, Winteroffensive Kerch (new), Dnepropetrovsk, Sevastopol.

New scenario 60 will be Dieppe.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 130
RE: New project GTPG's campaign for Panzer Corps - 4/8/2012 11:07:35 AM   
nikivdd

Constructing v1.0 update.
The playtesters and i finally managed to finalise the flowchart for 1939-1942. It was a very interesting discussion and this is what we agreed upon:

Campaign scenario list done until now: Madrid (new), Danzig, Westerplatte(new), Warsaw, Norway, Narvik(new), Sweden(new), Belgium, Dunkirk, France(new), UK40, Spain(new), Gibraltar, Malta, Balkans41, Crete, Barbarossa, Besserabia (new), Pskov, Leningrad, Kiev, Odessa (new), Moscow41, Winteroffensive Moscow, Winteroffensive Kerch (new), Dnepropetrovsk, Sevastopol,Stalingrad, Dieppe 1(new), Dieppe 2(new), Liberate the 6th Army, Rostov.

In the meantime i am working on the flowchart for 1943-45. At this phase it is still provisional, because we haven't discussed about this flowchart yet. For now it looks like this:

Quite impressive if i may say so.
Campaign scenario list done until now Rostov, Kharkov, Kursk, Sicily, Moscow 43, Retreat from Moscow, Operation: Red Fury!, Operation: German Fury!.

I also began making a few recordings with a big thanks to Deducter for his help.
I made an integral recording of Moscow43 which took me almost 2 hours to play. Future recordings probably will show my moves only, if my scenario's are all that lengthy.
You can check it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos

I'm also placing a final call for playtesters who are willing to try out the 1939-1942 part (then with access to the second and third parts).

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 4/8/2012 11:10:31 AM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 131
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 4/24/2012 11:12:04 AM   
demyansk

Hi Nikk,

Have taken a few months off from the game and wanted to start playing again. I noticed that I have the GTPG files for numbers 1-6 installed of the game. I did notice on the previous page that you have an all inclusive download.

What do you suggest I download next? and again, sorry to ask - I install them into the my documents folder not the actual game folder? I always get mixed up
nice work as usual thanks

(in reply to joe6778)
Post #: 132
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 4/24/2012 12:16:25 PM   
nikivdd

Hi Demjansk.

If you finished part 6, download and install part 7. Start part 7 and you should be able to import your core.
V0.1 combines all the packs into one big campaign tree (without core import/export)
V1.0 available probably by the end of May.

Whatever package you chose, you need to unpack in c:\user...\my games\Panzer Corps\mods

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 4/24/2012 12:17:26 PM >

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 133
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 4/24/2012 10:10:50 PM   
demyansk

Thanks Nikk for the response, I appreciate it and nice work again, they should hire you

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 134
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 5/14/2012 2:24:30 PM   
nikivdd

GTPG v1.0 will consist of 70 scenario's in two different versions.
The english version will be available for download on the slitherine board and the german version will be available in the download section of the DMP forum.

Scenario list for v1.0:
Danzig, Warsaw, Norway, Belgium, Dunkirk, England40, Gibraltar, Malta, Balkans41, Crete, Barbarossa, Pskov, Leningrad, Kiev, Moscow41, Winteroffensive Moskow, Dnepropetrovsk, Sevastopol, Stalingrad, Liberate the 6th Army, Rostov,Charkov, Kursk, Sicily, Moscow 43, Retreat from Moscow, Operation:Red Fury, Operation: German Fury, Ploesti, Budapest, Berlin East, West-Germany (2 versions), Anzio, D-Day, Cobra, Anvil, The Netherlands, Wacht am Rhein, The Channel, England45a, England45b, US east, US Central, San Francisco, German Torch, North Africa, Middle East, Persian Gulf, Madrid, Westerplatte, Narvik, Sweden, France, Spain, Bessarabia, Odessa, Winteroffensive Kerch, Dieppe1, Dieppe2, Gothic Line, Outbreak to Holland, Balkans44, Königsberg, Seelow Heights, Götterdämmerung, Iceland, Ethiopia, Haiderabad.

Szenario Liste GTPG v1.0
Danzig, Warschau, Norwegen, Belgien, Dünkirchen, England40, Gibraltar, Malta, Balkan41, Kreta, Barbarossa, Pskov, Leningrad, Kiew, Moskau41, Winteroffensive, Dnepropetrovsk, Sewastopol, Stalingrad, Befreiung der sechste Armee, Rostov, Charkow, Kursk, Sizilien, Moskau43, Rückzug aus Moskau, Unternehmung: Rote Furie, Unternehmung: Deutsche Furie, Ploesti, Budapest, Berlin Ost, West-Deutschland (v1), Anzio, D-Day, Kobra, Anvil, die Niederlande, Wacht am Rhein, West-Deutschland (v2), der Kanal, England45a, England45b,Vereinigte Staaten Ost, Vereinigte Staaten Zentral, San Francisco, German Torch, Nordafrika, Naher Osten, Persischen Golf, Madrid, Westerplatte, Narvik, Schweden, Frankreich, Spanien, Bessarabien, Odessa, Kerch, Dieppe1, Dieppe2, Gothic Line, Ausbruch nach Holland, Balkan44, Königsberg, Seelower Höhen, Götterdämmerung, Iceland, Äthiopien, Haiderabad.

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 135
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/7/2012 7:20:38 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG v1.0 beta - 70 scenario's - is available.
For now get it from the slitherine board: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=29747

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 6/7/2012 7:24:02 AM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 136
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/13/2012 2:35:28 PM   
artofwar85

Nikivdd,

Fantastic job on the GTPG I just got Panzer Corps only 2 months ago and got the 39' add-on after that and have been checking out stuff on the forums too. I ran across this GTPG gizzy you did and are doing.

For me the absolutelly well one of the best things about it is that one just has to unzip the rar into the mods folder. And we can do standalone easily too.

I read posts on the GME thing I think its called that, the program one needs to run mods I considermyself somewhat computer savvy but its too confusing for me to fool with to get it right to run a mod whereas yours does not even need that which makes this mod campaign scenario thing just the best.

I think all the modders should do what you have done and if the issue is harddrive space

well games cost what $ 30.00 plus a game just go buy a harddrive which you can use for all games for about $ 150.00 that has about 750 gigs then ya have plenty of room for mods. Put all the movies on DVD R and the must bs. anyway thats for another discussion...

I almost did the beta GTPG but kept reading the post here and then did the "starting core of your choosing" about your 5 post in this thread...

Makes everything so much better to be able to totally micromanage everything ones complete start up I like this option.

The very first post says this below:

GTPG Grand Campaign with the vanilla e-file (stock units) by Nikivdd

English Version GTPG v0.1 -50 scenario's: http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/downloads.php?cat=54
English Version GTPG v1.0 beta - 70 scenario's :http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/downloads.php?cat=54
Deutsche Version GTPG v1.0 demo : http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/downloads.php?cat=54

so 1 is a demo, 1 a beta, so the one to get is the v0.1 - 50 scenarios's ??? but I got the one below:

1)If you prefer to play with a preset starting core (->my games\panzer corps\mods): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21031007/GTPG1_preset.rar

2)If you prefer to play with a starting core of your chosing (->my games\panzer corps\mods): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21031006/GTPG1_handpick_rar ---------------THIS IS THE ONE I GOT AM ARE DOING -----------

3)Standalone scenario pack (-> my games\panzer corps\scenario): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21028429/GTPG1_standalone_scenarios.rar

so is the one I got different than the top one the GTPG 50 scenario thing .. I figure on top one only diff is one can't start by choosing there core.

EVERYBODY I think needs to do the "starting core of your own choosing" just to see the very first map where you pick all your core then attack that one flag its hillarious

The screens and options you allow between maps is just great had no idea the game offered so much flexability.

I started out playing Panzer General I think it started in dos... ?? you attack Poland have about 5 units or so even did this like 2 years ago with a dos box. Had a buddy come over to the house one day and show it to me I was hooked instantly ... Then I bought ALL of the other ones PG 2 , 3D all that stuff.

I am glad Panzer Corps is not the 3D type of panzer corps this is the best of both worlds and with you doing a campaign like this is the icing on the cake.

I was thinking maybe you could do a flow chart of the campaign creation and expain just a little at each flow chart icon what each campaign is and how different. I read the entire thread here and think I got it but not sure.... that's if you like doing flow charts.

It seems I can use the 39' or 40' add on with this or go another route or the GTPB 2,3,4 etc are to be done after GTPG 1 or are they updates ???

I have only played the first 3 or 4 battles of GTPG but then have started over I had not even filled out my entire corps didn't take the other strong points when did the first map but now I'm using a full corps and its better for me.

The maps \ battles I have played are just great and the explanation of the outcomes BEFORE the battle begins are quite Welcomed. Regarding the first map I plan to comment on each one in this thread so in the event you have trouble falling asleep at night you can just come here and read but anyway

Danzig (oh thanks for the flow chart on the battles)

comments for Danzig:

0 Great having all the recon units so can see most all the map never ever had this before when playing.

0 City 21,30 at bottom area on map edge kind of flaky location but if I had dig and find something not totally awesome about this map this would be the only thing ... (maybe with the editor you used at the time created did not easily allow you to add area to map edges as it does now)

0 Nice having ships to tinker around with and nice having not to many of them. (I don't care for ships but it was great to have some and have enough of them)

0 Private battle top right with the 4 units this is cool how to use them to do some good. Oh, and the unit all by itself to the right I just used it when my force got near it - used it to help out.

0 great having varied placement areas and nice air war.

Overall score considering all my expierience with all the PG stuff a 10 on scale 1 - 10.

Thanks again for all your work. Oh regarding Gerold Treitler I should have known about him but did'nt cause I'm a moron. I saw I think it was in PG2 how one could create battles etc. but never got into it I instead would get distracted with other games of other genres... but anyway I googled Gerold and found his website or one that has his add ons .. Now I want to get PG2 going to play them lmao ....

Take Care

gunny

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 137
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/13/2012 4:04:42 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: artofwar85

Nikivdd,

Fantastic job on the GTPG I just got Panzer Corps only 2 months ago and got the 39' add-on after that and have been checking out stuff on the forums too. I ran across this GTPG gizzy you did and are doing.

For me the absolutelly well one of the best things about it is that one just has to unzip the rar into the mods folder. And we can do standalone easily too.

I read posts on the GME thing I think its called that, the program one needs to run mods I considermyself somewhat computer savvy but its too confusing for me to fool with to get it right to run a mod whereas yours does not even need that which makes this mod campaign scenario thing just the best.

I think all the modders should do what you have done and if the issue is harddrive space

It isn't possible, artofwar. If your mod, for example uses custom made units and custom sounds, then you cannot run the mod without using GME. That's why Niki's SS-GTPG version, with user made units, custom skins and custom sounds, needs GME to run.
Using the original game assets is too limited for most modders.
But to be honest, the use of GME is quite easy even for a computer savvy perspective.

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 6/13/2012 4:05:21 PM >

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 138
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/13/2012 5:29:23 PM   
nikivdd

@Gunny

First of all thanks for the compliments.
Yeps, the installation of v0.1/v1.0 is rather easy and doesn't require any other programs to run.
The reasons i did this is to allow this mod to be used with any (personal) e-file, easy to install for beginners and these versions serve me as a template for future updates (and expansions). Unfortunately there is also a downside. I'm limited to the game (vanilla) units and most units expire at the end of '45 (=you cannot purchase them anymore after that date). As for example there have been requests for more "what if" maps after May '45 with a final confrontation against the Japanese. It is just not possible to create those scenario's without GME.
If a modder wants to add custom units, custom flags and so on, there is no other way than to use GME. GME has the advantage that it doesn't mess up the installed game, it allow the use of the very impressive VPaulus' sound mod and GME is generally very easy to use. There is a full "how to use GME" thread on Slitherine forum.

After some inquiery on the slitherine forum, i made a handpick version of the mod. I believe it is much more fun to start the campaign with a round of shopping for units. For a given amount of prestige, you can purchase units to your heart's content and start with a diversified core. I like that idea so much that most of my (upcoming) projects start with "unit shopping". It also allows to experiment with different cores. With a fixed core, you just get them, whether you like them or not.

GTPG v0.1 is final and will receive no further updates. Only hotfixes if it would deem necessary.
GTPG v1.0 Beta starts with handpicking your core (there won't be a preset core version). The "final" (what is final?) version will be in a couple of days. There will be updates afterwards (especially the briefings and hotfixes if necessary).
The demo is the german version of GTPG v1.0 with briefings and mission objectives in German.
GTPG1 is the pre-version and the first of 8 parts that were merged into v0.1. No further updates. You probably found those in the second window of this thread because it was deleted from the first window (second window never crossed my mind lol). At the end of each part your core is saved and then you can import it in the next part.

If you want the 50 scenario version than v0.1, the 70 scenario version than v1.0 ("final" in a few days).

The briefings are not all upscaled yet, but we're working on that.

I was posting flowcharts from time to time and they are included in the v0.1/v1.0 downloads. They give a better overview where you'll go next after a DV/MV and eventually a loss.

I thank you for your interest and for sharing your impressions!
Cheers. Nico.

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 139
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/14/2012 7:18:19 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG v1.0 released, i took it out of the beta phase.

Latest changes:

- Briefings upscaled up to Moscow41
- Credits updated
- Scenario Narvik: 1 german destroyer changed from core to aux
- Scenario Dunkirk: few allied units added in the ports
- Scenario Netherlands44: few allied units substracted, few german aux added, allied prestige -75%

- Now compatibel with the unit mod from Mautschi and Churchy http://www.designmodproject.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1951&t=27688

Download links in the first window of this thread.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 140
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/14/2012 9:28:34 PM   
artofwar85

nikivdd and VPaulus

Thanks for the info and clarity

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 141
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/23/2012 9:26:38 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG received a little update. If you have no intention to play England40, than there is no need to do the update.

(in reply to artofwar85)
Post #: 142
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/23/2012 9:45:35 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG v2.0: German Steamroller/Deutsches Stahlgewitter announced.
Due to its popularity i have decided to make a v2.0.

There are substantial changes between both versions, as for example more units, more objectives and the introduction of the Command Vehicle.
The Command vehicle unlocks reinforcements and possible capturable equipment in enemy depots. Here and there the unit is necessary to achieve a DV. The vehicle is unique and cannot be purchased nor upgraded (so better don't lose it).
Some maps of v1.0 will dissappear (Sweden,Spain) but new ones will make their appearance (Gdynia, Brest,....).
The player will be able to buy Heer, SS, Wiking, Azul,...units. The database of capturable units is expanded (TKS,7TP, Hotchkiss H39,...).
Bonus units will be SS units (Panzer/Panzerjäger/Aufklärer/Infantrie and SS captured equipment!) SS units have better stats then their Heer counterparts but are (much) more expensive.
Also a whole range of Russian Guards Tanks and Mechanised Artillery will enter the mod (those will have better stats too, so beware!)
Some custom units will be added with permission.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome as always.
You can also follow the thread on the slitherine board.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 143
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/25/2012 3:07:42 PM   
nikivdd

It never hurts to expand the capturable unit database a bit.

Sofar added TKS, 7TP, H39, 155 C mle 1917 and T-28 beside the vanilla ones.

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 6/25/2012 3:08:28 PM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 144
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/25/2012 10:54:40 PM   
peter333

I am trying to download the 70 scenario version of this mod but when I click on the link it takes me to a german website.

What am I doing wrong?

Peter

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 145
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 6/26/2012 11:37:07 AM   
nikivdd

quote:

ORIGINAL: peter333

I am trying to download the 70 scenario version of this mod but when I click on the link it takes me to a german website.

What am I doing wrong?

Peter

The download link will bring you to the downloadsection of the DMP forum. In order to download you need to be registered.
There is an english interface by clicking on the british flag in the upper right corner. Registration is easy and won't take much time.
Registration also enables the download for the DMP add-ons for Panzer Corps: Africa Corps, Winterwar and Eastern Front.

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 6/26/2012 5:30:48 PM >

(in reply to peter333)
Post #: 146
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 7/10/2012 7:53:12 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG v2.0 (under construction) scenario list sofar:
Danzig, Westerplatte, Gdynia, Warsaw, Brest, Narvik, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Balkans41, Crete, Baltic States

The flowchart is pretty forward, with a few choices here and there.
After Gibralter you can chose between Eastern Europe and North Africa (which is not available in v1.0). At the start of operation Barbarossa, the campaign will temporarily split 3 way.

The Heer units list has been expanded and all bonus units (SE units) include also the capturable units. You can also purchase SS (elite) units with improved stats and are also available as bonus units (SE units).
The capturable unit database has been expanded with french artillery, Hotchkiss H39, TKS, 7TP, Spitfire I(!), BT-7, T-26S, T-28, Cruiser IV, Bofors 40mm and more will be added.

More elaborated info about the v2.0 is available in my GTPG thread on slitherine (in english) and on designmodproject.de (in the modding section in english and german).

Suggestions and feedback always welcome.

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 147
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 7/11/2012 9:08:27 AM   
nikivdd

GTPG v2.0 Panzers

Capturable units (and that's not all of them)

< Message edited by nikivdd -- 7/11/2012 9:10:21 AM >

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 148
RE: GTPG Grand Campaign - 7/27/2012 8:51:24 PM   
nikivdd

More capturable units for GTPG v2.0.

(most) capturable units can appear as an SS bonus unit!

Scenario's done sofar:
Gdansk, Westerplatte, Gdynia (new scenario), Warsaw, Brest (new scenario), Narvik, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France, Guernsey (new scenario), Gibraltar (at the end you can chose between North Africa or the Balkans), Balkans41, Crete (at the end you can chose for Heeresgruppe Nord, Mitte or Süd), Baltic41 (new scenario), Staraja Russa (new scenario), Leningrad (new map), Tikhvin (new scenario), Smolensk (new scenario), Kiev, Moscow41, Winteroffensive Moscow.
The scenarios brought over from GTPG v1.0 are (partially) rescripted because of the larger unit database.

Another big thanks to Flak and Rezaf for the camo Sprayshop and to Bebro for the Spitfire I with german markings. The Spitfire was enthousiastically welcomed by the testplayers :)

(in reply to nikivdd)
Post #: 149
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: GTPG Grand Campaign Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI