Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: THE THREAD!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  705 706 [707] 708 709   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:08:37 PM   
nashvillen

And, an INP!!!!

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 21181
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:10:30 PM   
nashvillen

Jeff, how do things look this morning? When I got your text last night, I had to pull up the radar from your area and watch it for about an hour or so. What a storm!

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 21182
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:20:31 PM   
Schanilec

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

We got blasted last night...trees down all over town..2.5" of rain was great...however, the 100 mph wind gusts were not. We've been in the worst drought since the 30s for the last two years, and this year is shaping up to be the wettest summer we've had in a long time...crazy.

Guess who gets to put back up new fence that he installed last year?

Saw that on the local weather last night. Some isolated areas got +5 inches in an hour. Didn't hear about the straight line winds.

If your seeing in color this mornin, click your heels three times and repeat 'There is no place home. There is no place like home.'

Hang in there buddy.

This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 21183
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:22:39 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

We got blasted last night...trees down all over town..2.5" of rain was great...however, the 100 mph wind gusts were not. We've been in the worst drought since the 30s for the last two years, and this year is shaping up to be the wettest summer we've had in a long time...crazy.

Guess who gets to put back up new fence that he installed last year?

Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope your house is OK. Hail?

It is fine. No hail. Our tree that the previous owners didn't trim properly split all the way to the ground...we had just tied it two hours before the storm because it split from Friday's storm and the tree guy over lunch said he'd get to it in a few days since we didn't have a chance of storms this week. I asked what he thought 30% of severe storms every day till Sat evening meant. He didn't answer..

Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Currently chasing three kids around the Midwest.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 21184
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:29:39 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

...lets lay out the bet. I'd go with $4.00 CZ13 corn by Dec 31 if you'd take that bet. I prefer Boulevard unfiltered Wheat Beer. I can PM you my addy if you just want to go ahead and get it out of the way...

OK. You're on. It's a bet [shakes hand]-your terms are fine: $4.00 CZ13 by December 31.

Being a SoCal/NoCal boy, I'm still partial to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. A case of that oughta slake my thirst just fine, Jeff.

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 21185
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:30:15 PM   
Chickenboy

On a completely unrelated note, any lodging of the corn crop from the straight line winds?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 21186
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:38:00 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

Jeff, how do things look this morning? When I got your text last night, I had to pull up the radar from your area and watch it for about an hour or so. What a storm!

A lot of trees down and a lot of crap blow around from neighbors yards and all of the industries north of town on my way to work. Haven't heard of anyone having a tree fall on their house yet, but I am sure there were some.

Lots and lots of rain and two scaredy boys.

My laptop was in my truck...so no AE

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 21187
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:38:51 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

quote:

...lets lay out the bet. I'd go with $4.00 CZ13 corn by Dec 31 if you'd take that bet. I prefer Boulevard unfiltered Wheat Beer. I can PM you my addy if you just want to go ahead and get it out of the way...

OK. You're on. It's a bet [shakes hand]-your terms are fine: $4.00 CZ13 by December 31.

Being a SoCal/NoCal boy, I'm still partial to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. A case of that oughta slake my thirst just fine, Jeff.

Nice choice

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 21188
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 3:39:59 PM   
jeffk3510

quote:

On a completely unrelated note, any lodging of the corn crop from the straight line winds?

A lot of the dryland fields were laid over on the way to work this morning...last Friday night we had a small hail storm hit south and west of town... a couple of guys lots a lot of leaves on some of their circles..not sure what kind of damage that does at this stage in the game...

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 21189
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 4:39:20 PM   
fodder

Good Morning!

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 21190
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 6:18:09 PM   
Symon

Speaking of fish ... since I moved back to the Gulf Coast from SoCal my fish craving has changed. Everybody has Cali fish, but I'm getting a hankering for Kings and Pompano en Papillo. But nobody even close to Mobile has them. I checked from P'cola to Biloxi. So a question for our Florida fellows.

Anybody know of a good fish market, that ships out? Gotta have at least Kings, but if they have Kings AND Pompano, you get a serious gold star. I know a lot of those places aren't on the internet, so if you have a name, then please add the town so I can play 411. Phone number is way good. Please send to pm or email, so we don't choke THE THREAD!!!

Thanks in advance. Ciao. JWE

Nous n'avons pas peur! Vive la liberté! Moi aussi je suis Charlie!
Yippy Ki Yay.

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 21191
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 6:42:04 PM   
fcharton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Symon
Hi Francois. Have you seen Frank Oz's "Little Shop of Horrors"? The one with Rick Moranis and Ellen Greene? Boy-oh-boy, Audrey II (the plant) looks just like a monster artichoke "feed me ... feed me ... feed me, boy ! "

There's something to it. Funny how many vegetables look like botanical nightmares if you let them grow. We got zucchinis this year which, thanks to a rainy season, turned into fearsome looking plants. Even lettuce, if you let it grow, look a bit wild.

While I'm here, I have a question for the thread. I'm looking for book recommendations for my daughter. She's studying litterature, and needs to improve her english by reading some (preferably short) novels. Also, her history subject this year is "American society from Lincoln to Truman", so anything which overlaps would be great.

So far, she's read The great Gatsby and some Salinger (Catcher in the rye, Franny and Zooey, currently reading Raise high the roof beam, we're big Salinger fans, here). She has some Steinbeck and To kill a mockingbird on her reading list. I'm looking for other recommendations.

Thanks in advance
Francois

< Message edited by fcharton -- 8/6/2013 6:43:41 PM >

(in reply to Symon)
Post #: 21192
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 7:22:48 PM   
Terminus

Welp, The Wargamer just put up my article on Tsushima. It's there, except it says it was published on 8/8... Weird...

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to fcharton)
Post #: 21193
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/6/2013 11:07:24 PM   
Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Welp, The Wargamer just put up my article on Tsushima. It's there, except it says it was published on 8/8... Weird...

Linky goodness?

EDIT: Never mind, I searched for it myself. Seems T has been hiding his light under a bushel. A new career beckons...

And a jacket with leather elbow patches.

P.S. I also seem to have a time machine, it's two days into the future Still no hovercars though

< Message edited by Dixie -- 8/6/2013 11:09:34 PM >

Bigger boys stole my sig

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 21194
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 12:29:58 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie
P.S. I also seem to have a time machine, it's two days into the future Still no hovercars though

Jolly good then. Perhaps you could help a THREADster out with some help on some stocks? It's earnings season, doncha know? I could send you a list of earnings announcements for Thursday and you could let me know tomorrow? That would be most helpful, oh swami sage of all.

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 21195
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 7:48:05 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 21196
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 7:58:40 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Congrats Kristian!

Leo "Apollo11"

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 21197
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 9:46:22 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

New Izumo is launched...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izumo-class_helicopter_destroyer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385430/Japan-warship-Izumo-aircraft-carrier-flat-topped-destroyer.html

quote:

It looks like an aircraft carrier, it sounds like an aircraft carrier... but the Japanese are adamant their biggest ship since WW2 is a 'flat-topped destroyer'

- Japan launches 250m destroyer Izumo which it says will be used for defence
- Critics claim the large flat-topped ship can function as aircraft carrier
- Country is banned from warfare thanks to post-WW2 pacifist constitution
- But prime minister is keen to strike a more aggressive stance against China

By Daily Mail UK

Japan has been accused of ignoring its policy of self-defence after launching its largest warship since the end of the Second World War as the government faces down China over a disputed chain of islands.

The new ship is designed to carry up to 14 helicopters at once - but Japanese officials insist it is not an aircraft carrier and will not be used to launch military jets.

The 250m vessel, named 'Izumo', is officially labelled a destroyer, although it has a flat top which functions as a flight deck like that on an aircraft carrier.

The country is officially banned from all military actions apart from self-defence and humanitarian aid under the terms of the constitution imposed on it by the U.S. after the Second World War.

New ship: The destroyer Izumo is Japan's largest boat since the end of World War II:

Flat-topped: But officials insist the ship is not an aircraft carrier and will not be used to launch planes:

Japan unveils its latest helicopter destroyer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yDqHkLwR8

Its 'Peace Constitution' , which was designed by Allied leaders, followed Japan's involvement in the Second World War which included the devastating attack on US naval base Pearl Harbour in 1941.

This eventually led to the U.S. dropping a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima in 1945, which brought about Japan's surrender and the end of the war in 1945.

Officials say the new ship will be used to defend Japan and deliver personnel and supplies to areas hit by natural disasters, such as the devastating 2011 earthquake.

Japan's conservative prime minister Shinzo Abe is keen to change the constitution to allow the country to maintain a standing army for the first time in seven decades.

The unveiling of the new destroyer - which has been under development since 2009 - also coincides with a dispute between Japan and China over a chain of tiny islands in the South China Sea.

The two countries conduct regular patrols of the waters around the islands, which are called the Senkakus in Japan and the Diaoyus in China.

Celebration: The ship was launched today with a large ceremony in the port of Yokohama:

China reacted with alarm to the news of Izumo's launch and accused the Japanese government of aggressive intent towards other countries.

'We express our concern at Japan's constant expansion of its military equipment,' a spokesman for China's defence ministry told AFP. 'This trend is worthy of high vigilance by Japan's Asian neighbours and the international community.

'Japan should learn from history, adhere to its policy of self-defence and abide by its promise of taking the road of peaceful development.'

quote:

PEARL HARBOR AND HIROSHIMA ATTACKS LED TO 'PEACE CONSTITUTION'

Japan's constitution, known as the Peace Constitution, is most famous for the renunciation of the right to wage war.

It was drawn up under the Allied occupation which followed World War II and was intended to replace Japan's previous militaristic and absolute monarchy system with liberal democracy.

Japan was responsible for drawing the U.S. into World War II after it launched a surprise attack on the U.S naval base Pearl Harbor in 1941.

Grim: This shows the devastation caused by an U.S. nuclear bomb being dropped on Hiroshima in 1945:

The attack was intended as a preventive action to keep the U.S. from interfering with its planned military actions in Southeast Asia, which included overseas territories of the UK, Netherlands, and the United States.

The conflict escalated massively when the U.S dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945.

On fire: This shows a U.S. warship burning after the surprise Japanese attack on U.S base Pearl Harbour in 1941:

This led to the surrender of the Empire of Japan on September 2, 1945 and brought the hostilities of World War II to a close.

Japan's constitution was enacted on May 3, 1947.

Tokyo's ties with Beijing chilled sharply last year after the Japanese government bought the rocky islands - known as the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyu in China - in the East China Sea.

The islands are controlled by Japan but also claimed by China.

The United States says the islets fall under a U.S.-Japan security pact, but Washington is keen to avoid a clash in the economically vital region.

Many people in Japan have called for beefed-up naval and air forces to enable the country to enforce its territorial claims against China, which recently began operating an aircraft carrier purchased from Russia and is planning to build another.

Popular: A conflict with China over the Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands has led to more aggressive sentiments:

Streamers: The boat will supposedly be used for Japan's self-defence and humanitarian missions:

Japan has one of the best equipped and trained navies in the Pacific, despite the constitutional restrictions on its deployment.

The new destroyer could potentially be used launch fighter jets, or other aircraft which can take off vertically, although officials insist they have no plans to do so.

The Izumo does not have a catapult for launching fighters, or a 'ski-jump' ramp for fixed-wing aircraft.

It bears the same name as an armoured cruiser which was in operation between 1900 and 1945.

Danger? China has warned Japan against building up its military capabilities in the South China Sea:

The association with a vessel from the most aggressive period of Japan's imperial past could strengthen the impression that it is designed as a move towards militarisation.

The original Izumo fought against Russia in the 1904-5 battle for dominance of north-east Asia, and was also involved in the Japanese invasion of China during the build-up to the Second World War.

Leo "Apollo11"

(in reply to Dixie)
Post #: 21198
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 10:02:35 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Oh my...

I have strong suspiction that this must have something to do with US anti-copy software "feature" that must be build in devices...

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/the-photocopy-that-really-is-a-fake-machines-have-been-altering-numbers-8749076.html

quote:

The photocopy that really is a fake: Machines have been altering numbers

German computer scientist and blogger identifies glitch in range of Xerox machines

A Xerox 7500 series WorkCentre

Photocopying has always ranked among the more tedious of office chores – and now it seems that some of the machines may have been working against us all along.

A German computer scientist and blogger has identified a glitch in a range of Xerox photocopying and scanning machines which causes them to randomly alter numbers in documents. In a statement issued today, the US firm, which holds a Royal warrant and is over 100 years old, said it took the issue "very seriously", adding that the problem lay with the factory default settings.

In one example, David Kriesel who is based in Bonn, found copies he had made of construction plans had altered dimensions of some of the rooms. One Xerox printer had enlarged the square meter of a room from 14.13 m2 to 17.42m2, while another shrunk it from 21.11 m2 to 14.13 m2. Mr Kriesel found the copier would often change the number 6 into the number 8, and vice versa. He said the issue arose through an "image compression" fault, linked to how the scanners shrink the file size of scans.

Mr Kriesel identified two models affected – the Xerox WorkCentre 7535 and the 7556. However, since then he said other users had reported problems in other machines. On his website, Mr Kriesel complained that Xerox had been slow to issue an explanation for the error: "I learned in the last days that a lot of people worldwide seem to have run into the same trap. I got around 200,000 hits and several mails from people experiencing the same errors without a clue where they come from. A notice to the public would have been nice."

Xerox said: "The problem stems from a combination of compression level and resolution setting. We do not normally see a character substitution issue... However, the defect may be seen at lower quality and resolution settings."

Leo "Apollo11"

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 21199
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 11:18:17 AM   
fodder

Good Morning!

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 21200
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 12:32:45 PM   
Grollub

Good afternoon friends.

“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 21201
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 2:07:30 PM   
Schanilec

Good morning all. Cool mornings, some leaves are dropping and a few trees changing colors. Late summer early fall. Blech!

This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.

(in reply to Grollub)
Post #: 21202
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 2:21:19 PM   
nashvillen

Fall? What is that? That isn't until late October around here.

(in reply to Schanilec)
Post #: 21203
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 2:21:35 PM   
nashvillen

Good Morning!

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 21204
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 2:25:16 PM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Good morning all. Cool mornings, some leaves are dropping and a few trees changing colors. Late summer early fall. Blech!

We still have temperatures nearing +40 degrees Centigrade here... extremely hot...

Leo "Apollo11"

(in reply to Schanilec)
Post #: 21205
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 3:24:05 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

New Izumo is launched...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izumo-class_helicopter_destroyer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385430/Japan-warship-Izumo-aircraft-carrier-flat-topped-destroyer.html

quote:

It looks like an aircraft carrier, it sounds like an aircraft carrier... but the Japanese are adamant their biggest ship since WW2 is a 'flat-topped destroyer'

- Japan launches 250m destroyer Izumo which it says will be used for defence
- Critics claim the large flat-topped ship can function as aircraft carrier
- Country is banned from warfare thanks to post-WW2 pacifist constitution
- But prime minister is keen to strike a more aggressive stance against China

By Daily Mail UK

Japan has been accused of ignoring its policy of self-defence after launching its largest warship since the end of the Second World War as the government faces down China over a disputed chain of islands.

The new ship is designed to carry up to 14 helicopters at once - but Japanese officials insist it is not an aircraft carrier and will not be used to launch military jets.

The 250m vessel, named 'Izumo', is officially labelled a destroyer, although it has a flat top which functions as a flight deck like that on an aircraft carrier.

The country is officially banned from all military actions apart from self-defence and humanitarian aid under the terms of the constitution imposed on it by the U.S. after the Second World War.

New ship: The destroyer Izumo is Japan's largest boat since the end of World War II:

Flat-topped: But officials insist the ship is not an aircraft carrier and will not be used to launch planes:

Japan unveils its latest helicopter destroyer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yDqHkLwR8

Its 'Peace Constitution' , which was designed by Allied leaders, followed Japan's involvement in the Second World War which included the devastating attack on US naval base Pearl Harbour in 1941.

This eventually led to the U.S. dropping a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima in 1945, which brought about Japan's surrender and the end of the war in 1945.

Officials say the new ship will be used to defend Japan and deliver personnel and supplies to areas hit by natural disasters, such as the devastating 2011 earthquake.

Japan's conservative prime minister Shinzo Abe is keen to change the constitution to allow the country to maintain a standing army for the first time in seven decades.

The unveiling of the new destroyer - which has been under development since 2009 - also coincides with a dispute between Japan and China over a chain of tiny islands in the South China Sea.

The two countries conduct regular patrols of the waters around the islands, which are called the Senkakus in Japan and the Diaoyus in China.

Celebration: The ship was launched today with a large ceremony in the port of Yokohama:

China reacted with alarm to the news of Izumo's launch and accused the Japanese government of aggressive intent towards other countries.

'We express our concern at Japan's constant expansion of its military equipment,' a spokesman for China's defence ministry told AFP. 'This trend is worthy of high vigilance by Japan's Asian neighbours and the international community.

'Japan should learn from history, adhere to its policy of self-defence and abide by its promise of taking the road of peaceful development.'

quote:

PEARL HARBOR AND HIROSHIMA ATTACKS LED TO 'PEACE CONSTITUTION'

Japan's constitution, known as the Peace Constitution, is most famous for the renunciation of the right to wage war.

It was drawn up under the Allied occupation which followed World War II and was intended to replace Japan's previous militaristic and absolute monarchy system with liberal democracy.

Japan was responsible for drawing the U.S. into World War II after it launched a surprise attack on the U.S naval base Pearl Harbor in 1941.

Grim: This shows the devastation caused by an U.S. nuclear bomb being dropped on Hiroshima in 1945:

The attack was intended as a preventive action to keep the U.S. from interfering with its planned military actions in Southeast Asia, which included overseas territories of the UK, Netherlands, and the United States.

The conflict escalated massively when the U.S dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945.

On fire: This shows a U.S. warship burning after the surprise Japanese attack on U.S base Pearl Harbour in 1941:

This led to the surrender of the Empire of Japan on September 2, 1945 and brought the hostilities of World War II to a close.

Japan's constitution was enacted on May 3, 1947.

Tokyo's ties with Beijing chilled sharply last year after the Japanese government bought the rocky islands - known as the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyu in China - in the East China Sea.

The islands are controlled by Japan but also claimed by China.

The United States says the islets fall under a U.S.-Japan security pact, but Washington is keen to avoid a clash in the economically vital region.

Many people in Japan have called for beefed-up naval and air forces to enable the country to enforce its territorial claims against China, which recently began operating an aircraft carrier purchased from Russia and is planning to build another.

Popular: A conflict with China over the Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands has led to more aggressive sentiments:

Streamers: The boat will supposedly be used for Japan's self-defence and humanitarian missions:

Japan has one of the best equipped and trained navies in the Pacific, despite the constitutional restrictions on its deployment.

The new destroyer could potentially be used launch fighter jets, or other aircraft which can take off vertically, although officials insist they have no plans to do so.

The Izumo does not have a catapult for launching fighters, or a 'ski-jump' ramp for fixed-wing aircraft.

It bears the same name as an armoured cruiser which was in operation between 1900 and 1945.

Danger? China has warned Japan against building up its military capabilities in the South China Sea:

The association with a vessel from the most aggressive period of Japan's imperial past could strengthen the impression that it is designed as a move towards militarisation.

The original Izumo fought against Russia in the 1904-5 battle for dominance of north-east Asia, and was also involved in the Japanese invasion of China during the build-up to the Second World War.

Leo "Apollo11"

Looks like a destroyer to me...

The news item I read (maybe the same one) said some like "although technically a destroyer..." Really? What is it that makes it "technically" a destroyer? If you call your cat a dog, is it?

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 21206
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 3:25:29 PM   
jeffk3510

All a guy really needs is a few more posts

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 21207
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 3:25:50 PM   
jeffk3510

So that he can get to the top

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 21208
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 3:26:14 PM   
jeffk3510

of everything he holds to a higher standard in life

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 21209
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 8/7/2013 3:26:27 PM   
jeffk3510

That one thing everyone strives for

(in reply to jeffk3510)
Post #: 21210
Page:   <<   < prev  705 706 [707] 708 709   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  705 706 [707] 708 709   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI